Manga Discussion Fairy Tail

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Finished the GMG arc :pepelit:Overall a pretty good arc, 2nd half bogged it down though with the fight against the dragons, It was nice seeing Sabretooth get humbled.
Future rogue was a bad villain lol.
Loved the scene where future Lucy went to the afterlife and got to reunite with Natsu and the others.

Sun village arc next!

Jaguark101

‎‎
Any Zeref fans in here? :cheers:
I haven't gotten to Alveraz yet but I've heard he's alright.

My current ranking of the major arcs:

1) Tenrou Island

2)Key to The Starry Heavens (Great opening theme)

3)Laxus arc (Favorite ending theme)

4)Edolas (Rock City boy is a Goat opening)

5)GMG ( this arc would be higher but the last half of the arc was meh)

I haven't gotten to Alveraz yet but I've heard he's alright.

My current ranking of the major arcs:

1) Tenrou Island

2)Key to The Starry Heavens (Great opening theme)

3)Laxus arc (Favorite ending theme)

4)Edolas (Rock City boy is a Goat opening)

5)GMG ( this arc would be higher but the last half of the arc was meh)
Not bad.

Who are your favourite characters sir?

Jaguark101

‎‎
Thanks for the filler! @Ghostly Reflections

I finished the celestial spirit rebellion arc... I'll be honest This was a meh arc. A few highlights however were Lucy, Yukino and The princess doing that 3-way spell, Loke had a cool design with the gold armor etc. Gray's dance off was pretty hilarious:suresure:

Next Is Sun village and then Tartoras!:shocking:

G

Gorosei Informer

I finished the celestial spirit rebellion arc... I'll be honest This was a meh arc. A few highlights however were Lucy, Yukino and The princess doing that 3-way spell, Loke had a cool design with the gold armor etc. Gray's dance off was pretty hilarious:suresure:

Next Is Sun village and then Tartoras!:shocking:
If its the one I'm thinking of, I'm really disappointed with Capricorn, spoilers but he never does anything important, Gemini barely does anything too as far as I remember.

Kinda makes me think of the rogue/rebellious Zanpakutou spirits arc in Bleach which I really enjoyed too though.

Filler?! How dare you my good associate! This is premium, sophisticated, high quality, avant garde, grade A, nuanced content! :afrokappa::kappa:

:catpole::madmonk:

Ohhh you gonna meet my fav character soon

:catblush:
Someone named Silver.

:catpole:

The arc after the Sun village arc is gonna be amazing!
You mean strength wise? Yeah but that doesn’t change a thing for me. Silver is still my fav 💙
Key to the starry heavens was such a great arc. I know its technically "filler" but I enjoyed it very much.
I see

I would add Juvia personally, really enjoyed her character
I do Like Juvia as well
All of you have made me extremely happy with these comments, no lie! I couldn't ask for better!

Me reading these comments:

Juvia, Gildarts and Erza are my absolutely faves but I like Wendy, Gray Loke, Laxus, Lucy, Aquarius, Aries, Virgo, Makaro, Mirajane, Elfmann, Lisanna etc. Most of the FT guild basically ofc lmao.

Also Silver is GOATED but the less you know @Jaguark101 the better! Hes one of my favourite characters ever and has such an AWESOME 80s blues rock electric guitar theme! Very Gary Moore or David Gilmour or something! Avoid the comments due to major spoilers ofc!:

I really enjoyed the Starry Heavens arc, some of the best filler I've seen. Thats the one where Jude dies right? Lucy's father? With Lucy's doll as the villain or so too? Lucy and Erza had some of the best writing I've ever seen in the series and other series too, as much of a lovable horny bastard as he is (like us or me at least lmfao), Mashima really wrote his female characters with respect too imo!

That filler arc genuinely made me cry as well as some stuff with Erza and Lucy too, which I'm not sure you've seen yet but involves Jellal and Aquarius for them independently ofc.
Post automatically merged:

A few highlights however were Lucy, Yukino and The princess doing that 3-way

Last edited by a moderator: