Anime Discussion SPY X FAMILY - General Discussion

Your Favorite Character so far

• Total voters
Lol

watched first episode then dropped it

overrated anime
That's ok not everyone is going to like it, it's also ok to have horrible opinions like yourself.:moonwalk:

Btw you could have at least tried to watch until the third or fourth episode, seems like you never actually gave this series a chance and let me guess you think it's overrated because it's popular and people are enjoying it.:queenhear:

I personally think it's dumb for someone to watch only one episode or read only one chapter and then drop the series, at least read or watch a bit more before deciding you want to drop the series or not.:pepeke:

for those wondering, Loid's seiyuu Takuya Eguchi is basically the complete opposite of Loid IRL XD most notably

* heavy gacha spender aka whale
* can't cook IRL and pretty much eats out or eats instant ramen when he's too lazy to move
* known to be an impulsive spender (such as buying a mutton coat for 900000 JPY that had several stitches/tears), so much that his seiyuu agency has considered giving him a stipend from his monthly earnings so he doesn't go broke and completely use up all his earnings 🤣
* pulls all nighters pretty much daily (up to 5am - 7am) to play gacha games/video games
* BFFs w/ Kensho Ono (while in the series Eguchi as Loid and Ono as Yuri are mortal enemies in the series)
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Just watched ep 8th

and I love Yuri
:finally:
His duality is hilarious, and his extra protective side

I hope he will have a lot of screentime

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy

He is soooo hot
I really like him as a character wheres my friends dislike him bcs whole brother stuff

But considering they are a survivor of a warzone and he has no one besides her no wonder he loves her so much.

I still like Loid more but Yuri is great in his own way

I really like him as a character wheres my friends dislike him bcs whole brother stuff

But considering they are a survivor of a warzone and he has no one besides her no wonder he loves her so much.

I still like Loid more but Yuri is great in his own way
His sis is his only family, ofc he gonna be protective over her and think no man deserves her 🤧🥺

I think Loids character is the most interesting so far and the one who showed more depth

I would like tho more focus on Yor or like an entire ep from her pov about her assassin job

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
His sis is his only family, ofc he gonna be protective over her and think no man deserves her 🤧🥺
I feel that on a personal level. I mean i have parents and all but i was so protective of my younger sister. Boys were scared to approach her bcs they knew im her brother lol

I think Loids character is the most interesting so far and the one who showed more depth

I would like tho more focus on Yor or like an entire ep from her pov about her assassin job
I actually think Yor will be given the task to assassinate Loid. Cause Anya in one of her dreams says - Mommy plesse dont kill daddy

I feel that on a personal level. I mean i have parents and all but i was so protective of my younger sister. Boys were scared to approach her bcs they knew im her brother lol

I actually think Yor will be given the task to assassinate Loid. Cause Anya in one of her dreams says - Mommy plesse dont kill daddy
Although I ship them but
that will add more action and make their relationship more interesting
:shocking: