Speculations King Worth more than 3Billions

if Government Find out King is Lunarian who already had 1.39B bounty, How much will it rise?

• Total voters
King was literally used as A Guinea pig by the World Government until Kaido saved him. Mr Genius of the thread over here.
Because he is the only survivor and the rest of his race are wiped out, so the remaining one was made into guinea pig.
Doesn't mean that "Government only want Lunarians as guinea pig" bullcrap.

On another note since you ran away from Garp the Fraud topic.
Reread chapter 957. You will find Sengoku saying "There are many stories about Garp in God Valley, I don't know which one to believe. Garp himself is rather tight lipped about that topic?"

What do you think? Surely Oda teased about there is hidden truth there. And Garp is embarassed to talk about it, thus he is light tipped.

Because he is the only survivor and the rest of his race are wiped out, so the remaining one was made into guinea pig.

Reread chapter 957. You will find Sengoku saying "There are many stories about Garp in God Valley, I don't know which one to believe. Garp himself is rather tight lipped about that topic?"

What do you think? Surely Oda teased about there is hidden truth there. And Garp is embarassed to talk about it, thus he is light tipped.
The World Government is smart enough to figure out Ace was Roger's son, but too stupid to realize the man with Flames on his back, and gigantic wings who is apart of Kaido's crew is the same Lunarian that Kaido freed 20 years ago. Yeah, I'll buy that for a dollar. Big Mom even knew Kings true race, and she hasn't seen Kaido in decades.

Didn't run away from that topic. Just not going to entertain that garbage. Especially when you start to throw Luffy in the mix, it's apparent your just trying to get a rise out of me.

So King was the only Lunarian survivor, but the WG can’t figure out that the masked guy in the Beast Pirates with Lunarian wings and fire constantly on his back is actually Alber, who was last seen escaping with Kaido?

The World Government is smart enough to figure out Ace was Roger's son, but too stupid to realize the man with Flames on his back, and gigantic wings who is apart of Kaido's crew is the same Lunarian that Kaido freed 20 years ago. Yeah, I'll buy that for a dollar. Big Mom even knew Kings true race, and she hasn't seen Kaido in decades.
So King was the only Lunarian survivor, but the WG can’t figure out that the masked guy in the Beast Pirates with Lunarian wings and fire constantly on his back is actually Alber, who was last seen escaping with Kaido?
Yep, they don't know.
Otherwise, what is the reason King is wearing his mask? Not the best time to wank Government's information access anyway, after what happened with Luffy's fruit.

Didn't run away from that topic. Just not going to entertain that garbage. Especially when you start to throw Luffy in the mix, it's apparent your just trying to get a rise out of me.
You have hints here and there, leading to Garp is a fraud. You just need to connect the dots. Stop running away from reality.
Post automatically merged:

Big Mom is species expert, that links to her dream directly, to have every race in her Tottoland.

Not too farfetched to think Big Mom the species nerd knows race better than Government.

@Celestial D. Dragon I didn't bring Luffy to bait you. I bring Luffy because the thread is about Monkey family.

1 billion +; and shouldnt that factor in Zoro post wano bounty as well? to defeat a god... 1 billion for king, then kaido is another billion :myman:

Yep, they don't know.
Otherwise, what is the reason King is wearing his mask? Not the best time to wank Government's information access anyway, after what happened with Luffy's fruit.

You have hints here and there, leading to Garp is a fraud. You just need to connect the dots. Stop running away from reality.

Big Mom is species expert, that links to her dream directly, to have every race in her Tottoland.

Not too farfetched to think Big Mom the species nerd knows race better than Government.

@Celestial D. Dragon I didn't bring Luffy to bait you. I bring Luffy because the thread is about Monkey family.
So the WG fell for the “guy puts on glasses and no one can recognize him” trope?

Yep, they don't know.

Yeah, I don't buy the World Government not knowing that a man they deemed infamous enough to warrant almost a billion and a half bounty, isn't the same Lunarian that Kaido freed 20 years prior. It's not like King has been laying low. Covering his face does nothing to mask his physical features from the same organization that performed numerous amounts of experiments on him.

Why would the World Government constantly overlook the defiance of a man, and on multiple occasions try to promote a fraud to the rank of Admiral? You think that makes sense?

Why would Roger entrust his one and only child, his legacy, to a fraud?

Let that be any other Marine whose son is the leader of the biggest threat to the World Governments existence, and his Grandson is one of the most infamous pirates in the World, and that man would be executed in front of everyone on National Den Den Mushi. Garp gets away with it because of his accomplishments for the Marines which was due to his strength.

So the WG fell for the “guy puts on glasses and no one can recognize him” trope?
Yeah, I don't buy the World Government not knowing that a man they deemed infamous enough to warrant almost a billion and a half bounty, isn't the same Lunarian that Kaido freed 20 years prior. It's not like King has been laying low. Covering his face does nothing to mask his physical features from the same organization that performed numerous amounts of experiments on him.
Yep, Government falls for it.
Same Government who also still thinks Cracker's real form is the biscuit soldier form.

Why would the World Government constantly overlook the defiance of a man, and on multiple occasions try to promote a fraud to the rank of Admiral? You think that makes sense?
Again, Government tried to promote Garp to save their face. To make it more believable.
The Hero they pick after God Valley is now getting a promotion, become a Navy Admiral. They want to make a Navy Admiral as their puppet.

Why would Roger entrust his one and only child, his legacy, to a fraud?
Because he was already close with Roger.
Entrusting something is not related to powerlevel, so what is this supposed to mean?
Luffy entrusted his hat to Nami in Arlong Park arc.

Let that be any other Marine whose son is the leader of the biggest threat to the World Governments existence, and his Grandson is one of the most infamous pirates in the World, and that man would be executed in front of everyone on National Den Den Mushi. Garp gets away with it because of his accomplishments for the Marines which was due to his strength.
Fanfiction.