Votes: 16 23.2%
  • High Tier

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Mid Tier

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Low Tier

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
Is DJ/IJ as good as or better than a DF ?

Pros:-
- Increasing Attack Power and Attack Speed
- Increases AoE (with HM)
- Lethality of the hottest flames (either Red or Blue)
- Does internal damage (Burnt Jabra to his bone)
- Passion/Anger dependant....not Stamina dependant
- Seemingly unlimited potential for heat lvl( surpassing the temperature of flame ?)
- Can create other elements due to its heat (like lightning).
- Works underwater.....meaning water cant beat DJ/IJ
- Sanji doesnt have the typical DF weakness either
- Lastly Sanji can climb levels depending on his current durability lvl. Meaning its not dependant on training either. If hes durable enough...he'll conjure the next hottest element to increase his attacks.

Cons:-
- Dependant on durability....would Sanji have ever gotten a perfect IJ without his Exo ?
- Has zero ranged attacks....like zero....
- If Sanji isnt as angry with his opponents....would he be able to conjure strong flames ?

No denying its basically an OP DF...

So if Diable/Ifrit Jambe was a DF....what lvl of DF would it be.

- Top Tier: -
Nika Nika
Gura Gura
Ope Ope
Admiral Fruits

- High Tier:-
Any Anicent Zoan
Ito Ito
Mochi Mochi

- Mid Tier:-
Bara Bara
Jiku Jiku

Low Tier:-
Whatever tf Kinemon's is
Kanjuro's fruit

Half of what you wrote is from judge and has nothing to do with DJ, so what you're really asking is if the DJ that Judge grabbed with one hand or that Mingo tanked with his feathers would be a good DF? I mean Kinemon's DF is useless in combat. A germs DF with all the stuff from Judge and DJ is at least better than Page1 and Ulti's DF.

Half of what you wrote is from judge and has nothing to do with DJ, so what you're really asking is if the DJ that Judge grabbed with one hand or that Mingo tanked with his feathers would be a good DF? I mean Kinemon's DF is useless in combat. A germs DF with all the stuff from Judge and DJ is at least better than Page1 and Ulti's DF.
Half of what I wrote ? What is from Judge please tell me.

I really wished sanji had a ranged attack, maybe thy would change in the future
When you write a good character, you need to give them a "minus". Sanji has a lot of "plus", so him having zero ranged attack is needed as a minus.

Besides, Sanji said to Usopp in Enies Lobby: you do what I can't do, I will do what you can't do.

It's poetry and fundamental that Sanji doesn't have ranged attacks.

Those flames are just Sanjis fighting spirit, yeah it burns hotter than any flame even pre exo, confirmed by Sanji and Oda in sbs.
So yeah, this ability/ set of abilities are top tier and definitely better than most dfs.

I really wished sanji had a ranged attack, maybe thy would change in the future
- Has zero ranged attacks....like zero....
he used Poel Frir specter vertically against huge number of fodder in a movie... so idk take that as you may :D
Does internal damage (Burnt Jabra to his bone)
apparently he was consistently surpassing queen's as well.. HM is when Queen's defence was basically down and out to the point that a basic Flanchet had him screaming.. (IJ was overkill LMFAO)
- If Sanji isnt as angry with his opponents....would he be able to conjure strong flames ?
Do your think sanji was at his peak potency against Queen given that fact.. along with the fact that he did use his star shaped DJ (he used that an arc ago) or used memories to stimulate hotter flames in HM
Post automatically merged:

without drawbacks.. sanji's fruit can be a mythical Zoan type Hito Hito no mi : Ifrit