Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 83

Don’t remind me of the disappointment we got:josad:
Tbh I think King’s df is pretty redundant considering he already has wings, he only used hybrid once, mostly using his own fire power near the end, he’ll be better off with something that actually adds to what he already has, any other ancient zoan to strengthen his physical strength

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Don’t remind me of the disappointment we got:josad:
Tbh I think King’s df is pretty redundant considering he already has wings, he only used hybrid once, mostly using his own fire power near the end, he’ll be better off with something that actually adds to what he already has, any other ancient zoan to strengthen his physical strength
Who’s who could’ve been so cool too…

I agree to an extent. I think the pteranodon fruit is Oda’s most stylish Zoan to date & I really like what Oda’s done with it versatility wise. And looking at the early concept art for King, he really wanted to give him batlike wings so I think the pteranodon fruit was his middle ground.

But it is really redundant when he has functional wings. And I’m not saying this just cause I think it’d be cool but… King, his attacks are all imperial named… Would it have been so hard to give him a T. Rex fruit Oda?
Post automatically merged:

Foreign mythology detected, auto correct to Nekomata
What is a Nekomata:sus:
"its golden fur was impervious to attack. Its claws were sharper than mortals' swords and could destroy any strong armor"

Ignoring/cheating on Sanji's mutation abilities :steef:
The hardest fight of Sanji’s life, forcing him to awaken ryou:steef::steef:

I agree to an extent. I think the pteranodon fruit is Oda’s most stylish Zoan to date & I really like what Oda’s done with it versatility wise. And looking at the early concept art for King, he really wanted to give him batlike wings so I think the pteranodon fruit was his middle ground.

But it is really redundant when he has functional wings. And I’m not saying this just cause I think it’d be cool but… King, his attacks are all imperial named… Would it have been so hard to give him a T. Rex fruit Oda?

it was after this exact panel that I knew Who's who character development was doomed :peperain:

I agree to an extent. I think the pteranodon fruit is Oda’s most stylish Zoan to date NF I really like what Oda’s done with it versatility wise. And looking at the early concept art for King, he really wanted to give him batlike wings so I think the pteranodon fruit was his middle ground.

He really wanted King to be the Rodan.

Wouldn't surprise me if he does something similar with Pizarro, lion themed attacks due to his king status and design, his gloves could be special that may be used to break shit up (nemean lion claws) and in combination with an entirely different df not even zoan

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Wouldn't it just be a repeat of his fight against Jabura?
jabura was the Tekkai master. hardest skin.
Sanji uses DJ and manages to burn his insides and, thus, bypassing Tekkai.
Ryou would just be redundant at this point, imo.

it was after this exact panel that I knew Who's who character development was doomed :peperain:
You're crazy.
That was funny as fuck.
Shit was great.
:suresure:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He really wanted King to be the Rodan.

Wouldn't surprise me if he does something similar with Pizarro, lion themed attacks due to his king status and design, his gloves could be special that may be used to break shit up (nemean lion claws) and in combination with an entirely different df not even zoan
He could’ve been Godzilla instead…. Damn you Oda

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I doubt he gets Ryou, unless he gets CoC then I can see him get it too so he can learn to use CoC coating (what Ryou teaches imo).

Otherwise he will stick to science
Wouldn't it just be a repeat of his fight against Jabura?
jabura was the Tekkai master. hardest skin.
Sanji uses DJ and manages to burn his insides and, thus, bypassing Tekkai.
Ryou would just be redundant at this point, imo.

You're crazy.
That was funny as fuck.
Shit was great.
:suresure:
Well that’s what he’ll need if he wants to be a top tier, his AP is too lacking

Status
Not open for further replies.