Powers & Abilities Greenbull likely has the Minotaur Fruit

I personally believe Greenbull has the Minotaur Fruit....and heres my reasons why.

Reason 1:- Greenbull will likely be a Zoan, since Fuji is a Paramecia anf Kizaru is a Logia. This will make the DF trio replace the Logia Trio.

Reason 2:- Admirals have attacks based on their ephitets. Pheasent Beck, Raging Tiger, etc. It would only make sense that Greenbull has the DF based on his ephitet. Like Greenbull having a Bird or Lion Zoan....wouldnt make sense. But a Bull Zoan would.

Reason 3:- The Minotaurus in Impel Down already probably has the Normal Bull Zoan. So Greenbull....being an Admiral and all...will have the Mythical Version.

Reason 4:- When Blackbeard was recalling the fight...Greenbull looked like he had a horn.

Either the Human Human Fruit Mythical Model: Minotaur or the Ushi Ushi Mythical Model: Minotaur.

How would a Minotaur DF be different to a Bull DF ? Well how would a normal bird Zoan be different to pheonix fruit lol. Oda will give it difference in appearence.

My opinion is the fruits true strength will be that its full Zoan will just be as useful as his Hybrid. Thus retaining the full strength and durability a full zoan form gives whilst also retaining the Hybrid versatility and speed. This due to the fact that Minotaurs are humanoid.

I personally believe Greenbull has the Minotaur Fruit....and heres my reasons why.

Reason 1:- Greenbull will likely be a Zoan, since Fuji is a Paramecia anf Kizaru is a Logia. This will make the DF trio replace the Logia Trio.

Reason 2:- Admirals have attacks based on their ephitets. Pheasent Beck, Raging Tiger, etc. It would only make sense that Greenbull has the DF based on his ephitet. Like Greenbull having a Bird or Lion Zoan....wouldnt make sense. But a Bull Zoan would.

Reason 3:- The Minotaurus in Impel Down already probably has the Normal Bull Zoan. So Greenbull....being an Admiral and all...will have the Mythical Version.

Reason 4:- When Blackbeard was recalling the fight...Greenbull looked like he had a horn.

Either the Human Human Fruit Mythical Model: Minotaur or the Ushi Ushi Mythical Model: Minotaur.

How would a Minotaur DF be different to a Bull DF ? Well how would a normal bird Zoan be different to pheonix fruit lol. Oda will give it difference in appearence.

My opinion is the fruits true strength will be that its full Zoan will just be as useful as his Hybrid. Thus retaining the full strength and durability a full zoan form gives whilst also retaining the Hybrid versatility and speed. This due to the fact that Minotaurs are humanoid.
what would be the hybrid look like since a minotaur is already an hybrid

LoL i had never paid attention to that panel

It actually looks like he has a Zoan

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Mythical Zoans are inspired off of Japanese/Eastern mythologies and not Western ones. The only exception to this is Luffy's Nika fruit which is based on an in-verse God like figure.

The rest are:

(1) Marco's Phoenix (modelled after the Eastern Fenghuang - even some of Marco's named moves have references to the Fenghuang and uses wordplay on the term).
(2) Sengoku's Daibutsu
(3) Kaidou's Seiryu
(4) Catarina Devon's Kyubi no Kitsune
(5) Orochi's Yamata no Orochi
(6) Onimaru's Onyudo
(7) Yamato's Okuchi no Makami

Greenbull can have a Bull mythical Zoan, but it should have some basis based on a mythical bull from Japanese or Eastern mythology. The Minotaur is out of the question based on how Oda writes his mythical Zoans.

Although personally, I think he'd rather have a powerful Paramythia to go with Fujitora - C3 being Logias and being based on primary colours (Red, Blue, Yellow) while Fujitora and Ryukogyu being powerful Paramythias and being based on Secondary Colours (Purple, Green, Orange).

So on top of that, i bet he will be like the best Rokushiki Master out there. Perhaps he can even create a whole new style

Sanji's WG related opponents always distinguised from the others in Rokushiki Mastery

Jabra for example, he was the only CP-9 who could move while using Tekkai with "Tekkai Geppo"

Sanji also learned Skywalk during the timeskip, and Robin recalled the technique

He was the first one to bypass Tekkai in the W7 Sea Train
Post automatically merged:

But i still think he quite high chances of being a Paramecia, saying hes gonna look like a bull because of his epiteth doesn't seems fitting compared to other Admirals

Last edited: