Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Never really heard of Don't Hang Up but I trust you'd reccomend it? I admit the premise sounds interesting but not that original
Yeah it was better than I expected. Not amazing but it had tension, some actual shocking parts imo and psychological horror imo.

Freaky is another one I enjoyed, with Vince Vaughn and Millie Bobby Brown. The intro was more savage and Vince was more convincing and ruthless than i expected. Pretty funny and silly dark comedy too.

I watched the Candyman soft reboot or whatever and enjoyed it too tbh. I liked the original film at least a lot too.

Yeah it was better than I expected. Not amazing but it had tension, some actual shocking parts imo and psychological horror imo.

Freaky is another one I enjoyed, with Vince Vaughn and Millie Bobby Brown. The intro was more savage and Vince was more convincing and ruthless than i expected. Pretty funny and silly dark comedy too.

I watched the Candyman soft reboot or whatever and enjoyed it too tbh. I liked the original film at least a lot too.
Hell yes bro!
OG Candyman rules, I swear since Perospero lost his arm I kept thinking of Tony Todd's character. So good

Status
Not open for further replies.