Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't understand, do people really think Oda is going to make a main villain be forgotten in lava? and people still have the gall to say (Scotch cough cough) that Zkk is dead. As I see it, he's more alive than ever, Luffy is going to fall now and who else can handle a resurrecting Kaido? MOMONOSUKE LMAO? Zkk was strengthened in this chapter, not weakened as they say.

Fuji is just strange.... Oda wrote another smoker for no reason at all... Like why the fuck write and admiral like that, he could have still hated the Shichibukai while not sucking Luffy's dick.
I think he wanted a real good guy in the admiral ranks. Or just a replacement for Kuzan and Smoker couldn‘t be that since he‘s not strong enough yet. Somebody gotta represent the Navy good guy league.

let me guess: it will be Zoro who will kill Kaido :suresure::suresure::suresure:

you fuck zorocuck
Zoro is the only one there able to scar Kaido. That was before he mastered enma, improved his CoA haki control and obtained ACoC. Zoro still has to forged enma into a black blade.

It's funny. Luffy went from needing Zoro to rescue and protect him from Kaido to beating Kaido in a 1v1 but somehow Zoro growing stronger can't happen because haters want Oda to go against the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.