Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joy D. MADS

I also find it weird the leakers hyped up this chapter so much and said it was really good despite the initial description and seeing how a majority of people currently don't like it. I still think they are withdrawing important info in this chapter or they're just elaborate trolls. How long until we get actual pictures of the chapter
Which ones hyped it? No one did. . . At least the serious ones like Lance, Scotch, etc etc. . .

Tell me.

Precisely why you don't hype something up in a story for 10+ years. Regardless of what happened to Kaido and Big Mom, people would be disappointed.
Eh i feel like we all know who the majority of people that want kaido to get back up and fighting are

The people that want kaido to get up are mainly the same people that don't want luffy to get up. It's less so about kaido or luffy more so people wanting zoro to be the one to defeat an even stronger kaido. Alot of them wanting him to do it in a single attack where everyone in wano can see. That way they can wank zoro and any character semi associated with him

You dont hear luffy fans wanting the fight between them to extend even longer or kid, law, yamato, linlin, sanji, marco, franky, etc. Etc begging for the fight to get extended just so luffy or even their fav can beat kaido

Hell even a majority of kaido fans are happy with everything he's done and shown combat wise. With the ones that want him to get up want it to see how much more they can wank kaido and see him beat even more ass not because they want to see him get defeated again. They want to see him do to wano what madara did to the allied ninjas lol

Kaido dying or not is a totally fine and nornal thing to talk about and theorize cause honestly it could happen imo
The problem is the people that want kaido to keep on fighting dont really care about kaido dying but zoro defeating him and being the hero of wano

Don't take your hopes high. . . If there were something more relevant, there will be posted now.

We only will get expanded situation, order of things and so.
I don't care what's really in this chapter or not lol, I'm just saying, we don't know based on initial summaries.

Her 1047 initial summary did not include several key scenes. I guarantee you that one line about Kaido/Linlin in the magma has more going on in terms of what's happening there.

J

Joy D. MADS

I don't care what's really in this chapter or not lol, I'm just saying, we don't know based on initial summaries.

Her 1047 initial summary did not include several key scenes. I guarantee you that one line about Kaido/Linlin in the magma has more going on in terms of what's happening there.
Build up for the chapter as I said, but no extra shiti like Morgans, CP0 or so.

I also find it weird the leakers hyped up this chapter so much and said it was really good despite the initial description and seeing how a majority of people currently don't like it. I still think they are withdrawing important info in this chapter or they're just elaborate trolls. How long until we get actual pictures of the chapter
Providers like every chapter

Welcome to every spoiler cycle. This happens every week and people don't learn. Initial summaries always lack 20-50% of actual chapter content (depending on what's happening), full context to certain scenes, and no illustrations.

You see the same thing weekly:

- Day 1: Spoilers are shit
- Day 2: OK, QnA makes things better
- Day 2.5: Wow LQ raws are pretty good, nevermind
- Day 4: OK HQ chapter with translations is good.

This of course doesn't include people who objectively hate the manga yet still come here to complain about it weekly, but you get the point.

Which ones hyped it? No one did. . . At least the serious ones like Lance, Scotch, etc etc. . .

Tell me.
Yonkoprod posted a hint so I'd assume it would mean something else. I know some people said Kaido and BM fans were going to be hugging each other.
Eh i feel like we all know who the majority of people that want kaido to get back up and fighting are

The people that want kaido to get up are mainly the same people that don't want luffy to get up. It's less so about kaido or luffy more so people wanting zoro to be the one to defeat an even stronger kaido. Alot of them wanting him to do it in a single attack where everyone in wano can see. That way they can wank zoro and any character semi associated with him

You dont hear luffy fans wanting the fight between them to extend even longer or kid, law, yamato, linlin, sanji, marco, franky, etc. Etc begging for the fight to get extended just so luffy or even their fav can beat kaido

Hell even a majority of kaido fans are happy with everything he's done and shown combat wise. With the ones that want him to get up want it to see how much more they can wank kaido and see him beat even more ass not because they want to see him get defeated again. They want to see him do to wano what madara did to the allied ninjas lol

Kaido dying or not is a totally fine and nornal thing to talk about and theorize cause honestly it could happen imo
The problem is the people that want kaido to keep on fighting dont really care about kaido dying but zoro defeating him and being the hero of wano
People want Kaido, the strongest creature, to show awakening because it's an ability he is familiar with and gives a full description on whcih both Doflamingo and katakuri did when they awakened. People want Zoro to cut Kaido because of Zoro paralleling with Ryuuma who cut a dragon over the capital in Oda's one shot manga. Not to mention Zoro using Enma which was Oden's sword that scarred Kaido and something that has to become a black blade at some point stated by Hitetsu in chapter 955. I don't know why your argument is so presumptuous that people want Zoro to beat Kaido because they wank Zoro. People want it because that's what the arc is hinting at.

J

Joy D. MADS

Yonkoprod posted a hint so I'd assume it would mean something else. I know some people said Kaido and BM fans were going to be hugging each other.

People want Kaido, the strongest creature, to show awakening because it's an ability he is familiar with and gives a full description on whcih both Doflamingo and katakuri did when they awakened. People want Zoro to cut Kaido because of Zoro paralleling with Ryuuma who cut a dragon over the capital in Oda's one shot manga. Not to mention Zoro using Enma which was Oden's sword that scarred Kaido and something that has to become a black blade at some point stated by Hitetsu in chapter 955. I don't know why your argument is so presumptuous that people want Zoro to beat Kaido because they wank Zoro. People want it because that's what the arc is hinting at.
???

Status
Not open for further replies.