JJK 186 Spoiler

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I am not really a fan of the fact that Hakari is already on Jackpot mode

It would have maybe been better if he would have reached that mode during the fight

But yeah Kashimo will have something to counter and will be OP too

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I am not really a fan of the fact that Hakari is already on Jackpot mode

It would have maybe been batter if he would have reached that mode during the fight

But yeah Kashimo will have something to counter and will be OP too
Kashimo looks like sub boss type of deal before Kenjaku.

+ Remember. Even with how ridiculously op Yuta and Hakari are. They are still 2nd and 3rd class students.

It's about fine they have to go at it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Kashimo looks like sub boss type of deal before Kenjaku.

+ Remember. Even with how ridiculously op Yuta and Hakari are. They are still 2nd and 3rd class students.

It's about fine they have to go at it.
Yeah but that is not my point

I am totally cool with Hakari having a really difficult fight right now

it kills the hype a little to have it that early
But I would have preferred if Hakari didnโ€™t have jackpot from the beginning of the fight but only after some time and after some struggle and Pachinko

Seth

โ€Ž
Yeah but that is not my point

I am totally cool with Hakari having a really difficult fight right now

But I would have preferred if Hakari didnโ€™t have jackpot from the beginning of the fight but only after some time and after some struggle and Pachinko
You can't prefer it. I mean it's your opinion I get it but we knew for a long time Hakari can't just tap into his power out of nowhere.

It makes sense he comes into this fight battle ready and everything turned on.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
You can't prefer it. I mean it's your opinion I get it but we knew for a long time Hakari can't just tap into his power out of nowhere.

It makes sense he comes into this fight battle ready and everything turned on.
Hakari could have had just a small boost to begin the fight with Kashimo and then after some gamble and pachinko reach jackpot mode and gold door

having everything explained and shown right away was a bit too fast for me

But itโ€™s not a really big concern either, for now itโ€™s just a nitpick, letโ€™s see how the fight will deliver

Seth

โ€Ž
Hakari could have had just a small boost to begin the fight with Kashimo and then after some gamble and pachinko reach jackpot mode and gold door

having everything explained and shown right away was a bit too fast for me

But itโ€™s not a really big concern either, for now itโ€™s just a nitpick, letโ€™s see how the fight will deliver
I actually think if Hakari wins it will be a good W since Kashimo is so on Sukuna and I doubt it is because he wants to tag with him.

If Kashimo thinks that he can at least try himself at Sukuna he must have something that might get Hakari sweating.

Hakari downplayers in shambles lmao. โ€˜Yuta only said that because heโ€™s humble, Hakari ainโ€™t shit in comparison to himโ€™ Lol. Yuta said what he said for a reason. Yeah, Hakari is broken. Iโ€™m interested to see how heโ€™s getting countered tho.

The hell Hakaris power is basically infinity through forced luck

He can spam domain expansions like nothing why isn't he special grade

looks like after jackpot hakari really get infinite cursed energy
but he cannot use reversed cursed technique
n after jackpot buff end he use domain again so if he can get jackpot again this fight is over