Questions & Mysteries Did Zoro defeated Kuma in Thriller bark

That's what I basically said.

You wanna "ask" the point of views of others like you are Saint and when they say something different "buh buh ztards, zfighters" and you wanna act like cool dudes:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

So you are basically saying Kuma knew Zoro would survive when he literally said "hell itself" and "you won't survive" lol.
please explain why kuma agreed to zoros demand in the first place when his mission was luffy and luffy alone

That's what I basically said.

You wanna "ask" the point of views of others like you are Saint and when they say something different "buh buh ztards, zfighters" and you wanna act like cool dudes:milaugh:

So you are basically saying Kuma knew Zoro would survive when he literally said "hell itself" and "you won't survive" lol.
Kuma is even surprised he survived ..

I stopped arguing with them, I remember years ago there were users stating Zoro didn't take all of Luffy's pain now here we are again with arguments to downplay

:lawsigh:

please explain why kuma agreed to zoros demand in the first place when his mission was luffy and luffy alone
Cause Zoro states that his head isn't as famous as Luffy's but having someone who was going to be the WSS isn't that much of a sacrifice.

Kuma expected Zoro to die in place of Luffy.

I stopped arguing with them, I remember years ago there were users stating Zoro didn't take all of Luffy's pain now here we are again with arguments to downplay

Cause Zoro states that his head isn't as famous as Luffy's but having someone who was going to be the WSS isn't that much of a sacrifice.

why would kuma care about zoro when his mission is luffy, not zoro an unamed fighter who aspires to be the wss.

His mission was from the WG "capture Luffy".
He agreed to zoros demand because of Zoro's will.
He didn't let Luffy because of Dragon but because of Zoro's loyalty. That's why TB and Zoro's sacrifice were important.

So now we gonna downplay also why zoro sacrificed himself lol ok.

Yeah my bad.

His mission was from the WG "capture Luffy".
He agreed to zoros demand because of Zoro's will.
He didn't let Luffy because of Dragon but because of Zoro's loyalty. That's why TB and Zoro's sacrifice were important.

So now we gonna downplay also why zoro sacrificed himself lol ok.

Yeah my bad.
so you are saying kuma spared luffy and disobeyed orders because a lackey begged him. lmao

First time reading a shonen?

That's what we call men's will/promise and honor.
what why would kuma care about men's will if he was not a double agent it is like king saying akainu should kill him and not kaido when akainu as the chance of killing both of them and akainu actually following up and not killing anyone because of men's will.

And if mens will why did kuma not actually kill zoro

lackey

This is fundamentally the issue with this whole thing a lot of downplay comes from the way you and others view Zoro.

He is no mere lackey his will and bravery is what made Kuma accept that Zoro will take Luffys place and die.
luffy is not luffy s lackey but to the rest of the world he is one

zoro is not any different from the rest of the sh he is no partner or anything

This again is the issue there’s no need for us to go further your point of view won’t change since you already have a narrative in your head this is a waste of time.
Zoro is a aubordinate of Luffy, there is no downplaying it.
It's the Yonkos that the Marines are scared of, not their commanders.
The 7 warlords, not the 7 vive-warlords.
Kuma was toying with them, he saved them something like 20 chapters later.

they think zoro was something more than a subordinate when kuma did not know of any of the sh personally

The same people will say Sanji lost against Doffy, even though he stopped him from harming the SHs. Its just a new way to cope.

Kuma absouletly obliterated him.
What do you people actually get off on this Zoro and Sanji rivalry thing? Does it add any inch to your dick? Besides One Piece is such a mediocre manga I don’t understand what is fuelling this obsession

AGAIN this is fundamentally an issue you have with Zoro there is clearly downplaying look at your own remarks.

The marines are scared of the Yonko not their commanders.

What makes a Yonko a Yonko ????

Powerful allies (strong commanders)
Territory
an army

The Warlords all have a crew (except Mihawk who Zoro aims to surpass)

Hopefully you can see your own biases in your own argument.

AGAIN this is fundamentally an issue you have with Zoro there is clearly downplaying look at your own remarks.

The marines are scared of the Yonko not their commanders.

What makes a Yonko a Yonko ????

Powerful allies (strong commanders)
Territory
an army

The Warlords all have a crew (except Mihawk who Zoro aims to surpass)

Hopefully you can see your own biases in your own argument.
what kind of partner/nakama/Friend capture his Friend's son to deliver it to the authorities