Break Week According to Jump, an announcement will be made this Sunday June 5 regarding One Piece

childish insults wont help your case here buddy,why would they even hire a retired bad mangaka who was inferior to oda his whole life? Couldnt even make samurai 8 succeed and it got axed the fuck out.
Take your own advice, you are the one that always starts the childish insults.

talk no jutsu >> haki and g5.

so i insulted your bad takes and not you directly.
You're not very smart are you? Could that be why you expect them to put a silver medalist mangaka in charge of the gold medalist manga?
"All you do is bitch about Oda" is the same as "i insulted your bad takes and not you directly". Like I said take your own advice, it's clear you're not the "very smart one" which is yet another personal insult by you lmao. Like dude please stop @ing me. I don't care to talk to you. Go call your boyfriend HA001 and talk with him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
"All you do is bitch about Oda" is the same as "i insulted your bad takes and not you directly". Like I said take your own advice, it's clear you're not the "very smart one" which is yet another personal insult by you lmao. Like dude please stop @ing me. I don't care to talk to you. Go call your boyfriend HA001 and talk with him.
if you're going to mention @HA001 at least have the balls to tag him instead of talking behind his back.
And if i wanted to insult you i would have said you're fucking retarded.
All you do is spread negativity here, if you dont like dont read it, i dont think anyone will miss you here.

if you're going to mention @HA001 at least have the balls to tag him instead of talking behind his back.
And if i wanted to insult you i would have said you're fucking retarded.
All you do is spread negativity here, if you dont like dont read it, i dont think anyone will miss you here.
The only friends you have are these online friends you have here huh? Go make some real life friends dude. Internet friends aren't real friends.

"stop criticizing about One Piece because I love one piece and I don't want people to criticize what I love"

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The only friends you have are these online friends you have here huh? Go make some real life friends dude. Internet friends aren't real friends.

"stop criticizing about One Piece because I love one piece and I don't want people to criticize what I love"
you dont criticize shit, ''hurr duhr oda bad'' isnt criticism it's just hate ,probably out of envy of his success