General Mafia General Chat

It is not that he coasted, he was coasting while having PTSD attacks in PM every time someone mentioned him lmao
i shouldve mentioned him more often lmao, giving him more reasons to want me dead

lmaaooooooooo

Man i think worst one is amazing, then me roleplaying jesus and pissing of people making them think i am harmful cult, flower and i transporting pestilence and pirates away, Orc Faction in Warcraft game being full into their culture and going full orc, Shottie and Zemmi actually succeeding to win as Joker and Batman, Baba subbing as sub boss in Borderlands to fuck with people a bit
its really gonna be hard to find smth funnier than the muugen vs rion war, had to check if the video is still there and it is, i bet a lot still remember how surprising and funny it was lol

other 'recent' funny moments i remember would be Wad rolling a dice d1 and number hitting mafia, he later ends up saying Kvothe (she wasnt playing) used a one shot on him and he scanned guilty, that guy then saying ''oh i already got red checked?'', ends up getting lynched that day and flipping red. Someone superkilling himself in one of Aries games cause that person was hiding behind the one who was using the kill. Tpein getting lynched even tho he's the one who had a guilty on me and i happened to rolecrush him while hes immune to lynches. The Moon from my faction ending the game by crashing. A GF getting sacrificed for the soul stone in another game lmao

On D0 lol.

I remember you slipping you were Cult, too, in the pet chat.

Just to not be Cult xD.
*had to check our convo*

i memed that im cult just to see ur reaction haha

i remember before posting that post of mine looking at the statement I made that my blood is green in a poetic post and thinking to myself, people won't read this and assume it's me claiming that townie color is green right? I read up to that point and saw the slip argument already. But gave townies the benefit of the doubt to not indulge in such nonsense and whelp... unfortunately that did not go the way I expected.
u know how townies, or lets say ppl who are playing the game (and focus on every little detail) are. i usually try to avoid talking about colors

then you do care.
otherwise you wouldn't hide them.
I think you meant to say.
"they wont bother me"

Some people like to phone post and most phone browsers don't hide them.

@Ekkologix were you around when WS tried to implements ads?
the forum raged and they removed them.
well yea true, ads dont bother me
+ i use firefox on phone and have adblock there too so im good

I cant find Lind convert fiascooo
i saw screenshots of it, someone posted how the converting went lmao

this may be a personal ideal-centric issue.. and recommendation

but honestly I'm not a fan of at times explicit and at time predominantly nude/suggestive avis that pop up more often than not...even tho Mods take responsibility of having them removed.. i don't think that's practical.. in my opinion a pragmatic way would be to give the users some control over what gets exposed to them.

Like that they can keep it to themselves without having to whine about someone's persistence over it to the mods.. and it also deals with bias's regarding what is crossing the line and vice-versa.
its called adblock.

>right click - > block/remove element.

I use it all the time to block annoying sigs.