Questions & Mysteries Why do you just assume Sanji defeated Page One?

Is the Anime Reliable?

• Total voters
I mean I am not saying he necessarily didn't but ***** here be acting like its a manga fact that not only did Sanji defeat page one, he also low diffed him lmao?

Is it cuz of the context that Page One wouldn't leave the town alone if Sanji didn't defeat him? Well contextually Kyoshiro was also ordered to kill Zoro, not only did he not do that, he didn't even protect Orochi's special ninja squad from Zoro. So we assume Zoro off panel low diffed Kyoshiro?

Lmao doesn't make sense to me. What panel states that page one is defeat? Is it even reference? Did Sanji mention it? For all we know X-Drake showed up and told Page One to retrieve and Sanji sense X-Drakes aura and used invisibility and hauled ass?

@True God Moe @Jo_Ndule @Chrono @Chaves @MonsterZoro

~~~
Update 3/22/2020

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean I am not saying he necessarily didn't but ***** here be acting like its a manga fact that not only did Sanji defeat page one, he also low diffed him lmao?

Is it cuz of the context that Page One wouldn't leave the town alone if Sanji didn't defeat him? Well contextually Kyoshiro was also ordered to kill Zoro, not only did he not do that, he didn't even protect Orochi's special ninja squad from Zoro. So we assume Zoro off panel low diffed Kyoshiro?

Lmao doesn't make sense to me. What panel states that page one is defeat? Is it even reference? Did Sanji mention it? For all we know X-Drake showed up and told Page One to retrieve and Sanji sense X-Drakes aura and used invisibility and hauled ass?

@True God Moe @Jo_Ndule @Chrono @Chaves @MonsterZoro
Please stop troll thread with 'PO is still active' BS. We haven't seen him several chapters, not even a hint out. If he was around, Oda would say so. The context points he is defeated especially the case Law and Sanji said how important to take him down. Off-screen doesn't mean it never happen. Are you new to OP? Oda does it here and there, but doesn't mean events didn't happen.

Please don't compare Zoro's situation as same case as well know it's hardly not at all. Kyoshiro never went after him, he stay where he is. Nice try trying to make Zoro look good, but you just made him look much worse :cheers:.

- Sanji wants to take down Pageone quickly = He wants to low diff the mofo
- Pageone wants to kill Sanji. Pageone doesnt have ulterior motives like Kyoushiro. He is straght up wanting to kill Sanji
- Sanji is next seen in a whole different location and Pageone is nowehere to be seen.
- Drake is pissed of at Sanji now whilst he really didnt care before and wants to kill him.

Whats so hard to interpret ? Sanji low diffed him lmao. He came out without a scratch and he put that mofo to rest.

Please stop troll thread with 'PO is still actove' BS. We haven't seen him several chapters, not even a hint out. If he was around, Oda would say so. The context points he is defeated especially the case Law and Sanji said how important to take him down. Off-screen doesn't mean it never happen. Are you new to OP? Oda does it here and there, but doesn't mean events didn't happen.
We haven't seen Kyoshiro in several chapters as well, defeating Zoro was very important to him as well. Not only that, it is Orochi's main ninja squad and protecting them is also his responsibility.

You either agree that Zoro low diffed Kyoshiro off panel as well or agree that Sanji didn't do jack shit against Page one lol.

Lmaoo no if he was defeated Oda would say so? Are you new to One Piece? Even in the off paneled fights, if opponent is defeated, Oda references it some how. You just randomly assume he is defeated cuz you want him to be defeated lmao.
Post automatically merged:

Please don't compare Zoro's situation as same case as well know it's hardly not at all. Kyoshiro never went after him, he stay where he is. Nice try trying to make Zoro look good, but you just made him look much worse :cheers:.
What do you mean lmao? Kyoshiro was strictly ordered by Orochi to take down Zoro and he is Shogun's guard dog so he would do what ever Shogun would ask him to do.

Lmaoo how does that make Zoro look bad? It basically shows Zoro low diffed Kyoshiro as the situation with P1 is basically the same.

Wait bloody second. You tryna say Zoro low diffed Kyoushiro.

:milaugh::milaugh:

Whos mans is this.
lmaooo holy shit you must have licked windows for at least 10 hours to assume I said that lol

:milaugh:

Bruh can you not comprehend simple English and understand the meaning of sarcasm. I equated notion of Sanji defeating P1 to notion of Zoro defeated Kyoshiro as both are LITERALLY same situations.

lmaooo holy shit you must have licked windows for at least 10 hours to assume I said that lol

:milaugh:

Bruh can you not comprehend simple English and understand the meaning of sarcasm. I equated notion of Sanji defeating P1 to notion of Zoro defeated Kyoshiro as both are LITERALLY same situations.
No it isnt because Zoro didnt express any interest in defeating Kyoushiro there and then. Whilst Sanji did. So you a clown clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Zoro-Brainers' Two Piece strikes again :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:!
Boyyyy you just said I watch two piece because I literally referenced a scene from One Piece manga..And you reference two piece again?

Wait wait, let me do a quick test.
Do you two ***** actually got from my post that I actually believe that Zoro low diffed Kyoshiro?
@Chrono @True God Moe
Think before you answer as its a public forum and it doesn't take anything more than chimpanzee level intellect to answer that question right?

Go ahead answer it

Why free law whos allied with sanji? All good questions. Could be simple keeping up appearences.
If hes keeping up apparences then he knows people would want him to chase Sanji because Sanji clearly did something to Pageone.

Boyyyy you just said I watch two piece because I literally referenced a scene from One Piece manga..And you reference two piece again?

Wait wait, let me do a quick test.
Do you two ***** actually got from my post that I actually believe that Zoro low diffed Kyoshiro?
@Chrono @True God Moe
Think before you answer as its a public forum and it doesn't take anything more than chimpanzee level intellect to answer that question right?

Go ahead answer it
I didnt read your post. Why waste my time with such nonsense. My eye just saw you saying Zoro low diffed him lmao.

Or he killed page one his partner in the flying 6 and now its easier to make his moves and going for sanji again is keeping up appearences.
Drake killing Pageone sounds even more absurd lmao. Its a poasibility tho I wont rule out. I am not as hardheaded as your fandom. However the given and the point wants to point to as of now is Sanji took him out offpanel.

No it isnt because Zoro didnt express any interest in defeating Kyoushiro there and then. Whilst Sanji did. So you a clown clown🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Lmaoo Kyoshiro was the one ordered to kill Zoro at all costs as he commit the holy sin of attacking the Shogun, so contextually Kyoshiro had no choice but to take Zoro down but Zoro didn't get taken down instead Orochi's ninja squad got defeated and Kyoshiro was no where to be found. Even if Zoro didn't want to take him down, he will have to if Kyoshiro will go through with his orders.

Contextually Sanji wanted to take down Page One quick and then we saw Sanji and not page one.
If you actually know how to comprehend simple English, Zoro of panelling Kyoshiro has far more implicatons than Sanji off panelling Page One lmao

@Chrono Holy shit **** are you D Sanji???