Versus Battle Sage Mode Naruto Vs. Mangekyo Sasuke

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sage Mode Naruto wrecks Hebi Sasuke. He’s too fast, too strong and his ninjutsu deadly effective. Better summons than Sasuke, more chakra.. it’s a massacre.

Apart from Amaterasu, Bee fight Sasuke is inferior to Hebi Sasuke. He lacks the innate regeneration from having absorbed Orochimaru. Doesn’t have his curse mark to amplify his abilities. The only jutsu he really has to end Naruto is Amaterasu which he has a tentative mastery of. But this same Naruto is said to be = to Danzo Fight Sasuke by the conclusion that both characters would die if they fought.

So—

Scenario 1 Naruto low diffs.
Scenario 2 Naruto low diffs.

Sage Mode Naruto wrecks Hebi Sasuke. He’s too fast, too strong and his ninjutsu deadly effective. Better summons than Sasuke, more chakra.. it’s a massacre.

Apart from Amaterasu, Bee fight Sasuke is inferior to Hebi Sasuke. He lacks the innate regeneration from having absorbed Orochimaru. Doesn’t have his curse mark to amplify his abilities. The only jutsu he really has to end Naruto is Amaterasu which he has a tentative mastery of. But this same Naruto is said to be = to Danzo Fight Sasuke by the conclusion that both characters would die if they fought.

So—

Scenario 1 Naruto low diffs.
Scenario 2 Naruto low diffs.
What if he uses Kirin?? A jutsu that is said impossible to dodge... Also, Naruto certainly is faster but is he fast enough to dodge Amaterasu?? Raikage was only able to do it at his fastest Speed and even if Naruto's manages to dodge it a few times, Sasuke is bound to get him eventually don't you think??

Intent: Bloodlusted
Intel: Both have full idea of each other's capabilities.

Round 1: Naruto is post-Pain level, Sasuke is at the level at which he fought Itachi at Uchiha hideout.

Round 2: Sasuke has Mangekyo Sharingan and is on the same strength level he had when he fought Eight tails.

So, who'd win..??
Naruto Mid-Diffs Hebi Sasuke, Low-Diffs Taka Sasuke, make it FKS Sasuke and that's gonna be interesting.

Well, how does Naruto scale to Bee ? I don't think he is stronger than him overall tbh.

I recall Sage mode has a timelimit, and Sasuke can definetely stomp on base Naruto if he can stall it out. Maybe Genjutsu could work out well since Naruto doesn't control Kyubi yet.

I'll say Naruto wins but it ain't easy in both cases.

I think the way the two scale are as follows:

Six Paths Naruto ~ Six Paths Sasuke

Bijuu Mode ~ Eternal Mangekyo

Chakra Mode ~ Mangekyo

Sage Mode ~ Base

Gotta remember that without sage mode, Naruto is miles behind Sasuke in almost every way. Prior to MS and SM, Sasuke was competing with low-Kage tiers and extremely powerful Jonin; Naruto was barely on par with lower level Jonin. SM was a big jump but so was MS - plus, SM despite beating Nagato (way stronger than Itachi), Naruto had help from the sage toads, intel, DAYS worth of prep time and won via talk no jutsu after the fox's 8 tail form did most of the damage. Even if Itachi never intended to win their fight, pre MS Sasuke shows himself to be pretty much on SM's level.

So, from the conditions I read that..

- Sasuke is bloodlusted
- Sasuke has full knowledge of the requirements to enter SM
- Naruto doesn't have Kage Bunshin collecting Senchakra as backup

Considering that Sasuke's an amazing tactician and his base stats are far superior to Naruto's, I'd give him the benefit of the doubt in this scenario. There's practically nothing guarding Naruto from Amaterasu or Sasuke's Genjutsu.

Now, if Naruto managed to get into SM, that'd be a different story, but considering the full knowledge, I'd trust Sasuke to be at least able to wear SM out.

Last edited:
Didn‘t Naruto activate sage mode against the third raikage exactly because he needed to increase his reaction speed?
Yes he did, but imo it's not fast enough to save him from Amaterasu. 4th Raikage had to go full speed to avoid them, and Naruto had trouble dealing with him in his Kyuubi Chakra Mode which is much faster than his Sage mode.
Plus Sasuke has Kirin... An attack that can't be dodged, Itachi saved himself by activating his Susanoo, Naruto doesn't have any defence against it.

Ok, now I want to say that I'm not fanboy of anyone, and watched Naruto like 10 years ago, But if we talk about comparison of Naruto and Sasuke then we got a lot of questions to discuss:
1. First thing is that if Naruto senin mode has time limit, and if Sasuke knew that he could easily just made battle long enough, to made Naruto lose senin mode, and than Naruto wouldn't have any chances;
2. If we talk about features in battle for Naruto, main question is would Naruto use genjutsu with help of elder frogs and would be Sasuke eable to break out of that lvl genjutsu;
3. We know that Naruto easily defeat few Pain bodies, after Nagato lose hell amount of his chackra. Now that obviosly mean that Pain was weakened, also we know how hard was battle for Naruto with Yahiko body. But fact that Naruto was able defeat so many bodies is impressive and Naruto clearly get on absolutely different lvl in sanin mode. But if Sasuke from the begining could knew everything about Naruto that could not work, case first shinobi rule always saying do now show techniques for opponent;
4. Another question about Sasuke, could he actually use Kirin without loosing his whole chackra? And will that Kirin at same power as Kirin used without chackra at all;
Now lets compare stats that Naruto and Sasuke has:
1. Speed, without any mode Sasuke is much faster than Naruto, while in his first and second lvl cursed mark mode, all of his stats grew a lot, I believe that Sasuke in base is faster than any body of Pain(case speed it seems is his main feature), so if he use second mark, obviosly he would be able avoid Rasen Shuriken(especially if he knew how dangerous it is);
2. Did ninetail power count? I mean, we know that Naruto became close to be immortal when we talk about him taken damage, like could he really survive Kirin attack?

With all that said now it's time to make conclusions:
1. First matchup i will give for Sasuke, case he has that Orochimaru substitution thing, and I don't see Naruto doudging Kirin, in all terms Kirin deal greater damage and have lightening speed, I doubt even that Tendo with Shinra Tensei could repel this technique, also Kirin is pure lighttening attack (element), so it's not depending on chackra, and huge amount of charckra just couldn't help against pure nature element. Also if Sasuke knew that , all he need is to avoid all Naruto attacks, he would be able to do that, wait till Naruto lose his senin mode and than defeat him. That would hight diff - close to mid diff for Sasuke;
2. Second matchup I will give Naruto, case without cursed mark Sasuke lose speed, also he is not able to use MS for a long time, Amaterasu could be avoided, but without speed and Orochimaru substitution, Naruto win this like low diff, but in the end lose his arm/leg or else because Amaterasu;

Last edited:
I think the way the two scale are as follows:

Six Paths Naruto ~ Six Paths Sasuke

Bijuu Mode ~ Eternal Mangekyo

Chakra Mode ~ Mangekyo

Sage Mode ~ Base

Gotta remember that without sage mode, Naruto is miles behind Sasuke in almost every way. Prior to MS and SM, Sasuke was competing with low-Kage tiers and extremely powerful Jonin; Naruto was barely on par with lower level Jonin. SM was a big jump but so was MS - plus, SM despite beating Nagato (way stronger than Itachi), Naruto had help from the sage toads, intel, DAYS worth of prep time and won via talk no jutsu after the fox's 8 tail form did most of the damage. Even if Itachi never intended to win their fight, pre MS Sasuke shows himself to be pretty much on SM's level.
Bijuu Mode Naruto is at least a tier above EMS Sasuke. I would say EMS Sasuke is closer to Chakra mode.
Pre MS Sasuke is not on the same ballpark with Pain and SM Naruto. Kirin is a good jutsu but requires huge prep. He was able to use against Itachi since Itachi burned down an entire forest with Amaterasu.
MS Sasuke is a bit more interesting case though. He may take down Naruto not due to being stronger, but due to mismatch of abilities.
My tier list: Six Paths Naruto > Six Paths Sasuke >>> Bijuu Mode Naruto > EMS Sasuke >= Chakra Mode Naruto > MS Sasuke > SM Naruto > Hebi Sasuke