What will Greenbull’s Devil fruit be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People can’t seriously think Kaido AND bm are dead, I don’t know if I respect Oda too much but I very sincerely doubt it, especially with BM having a whole story arc set up that hasn’t happened yet, not much point in a rocks flashback if all the rocks important to the story are dead by the time it happens imo

Kizaru: Akainu, shall I go to Wano?

Akainu: No, because the Samurai strength is unknown!

CP0 report: The Worst gen/Samurai alliance managed to topple two Yonko.

Akainu: Send Green Bull to Wano! Cause fuck that guy!
It makes absolute no sense lmao and remember that they defeated a 40 thousand man army in the process of defeating the two Yonkou, what kind of logic is that to send Green Bull there against an alliance that is STRONGER than two Yonkous and Kaidos crew?

I know it's kinda late but I always felt Drake wasn't the one Hawkins was talking about. Just seemed weird to me for Hawkins to actually be referring to Drake when he was talking specifically to him about the prediction and talking about the fated man in the 3rd person. Then again, even weirder since he was actually talking about himself but still either way, it was never about Drake so what was the stuff I heard about the anime confirming it?

Hawkins refusing to switch sides again isn't exactly what I'd call admirable but it's definitely a better look than him believing facing the alliance was smart rather than just bail so I'm glad about this additional info. I still like Hawkins and Drake so I hope whatever they get up to is more promising than what they were doing this arc.

Next week's gonna be hype. I'll be crushed if Sanji's bounty ain't atleast 1.33 billion but I have faith. Greenbull appearing sometime in the near future is nice to know, can't wait for more from the Admirals.

RIP Izo, he was one of the more memorable Commanders outside of the important ones at Marineford (I guess I liked his design) and he definitely didn't disappoint this arc. I liked him more than the Scabbards honestly and even if he died against CP0, it was a 2v1 so props to him for beating one of them.

But for real: The biggest disappointment of them all has to be Toki.

I still kept waiting for more to happen, but that was it, Oda?

THAT WAS IT FFS?

You introduce a character from the void century with that much hype in advance and then you only let her mention her void century ties once (!) while also writing her the same boring way you write 99% of your female characters?

That's some bullshit not even the hardest homers can defend.

She served ZERO purpose. This entire travelling through time nonsense didn't serve any purpose either. Wano could've happened exactly like it did without Toki or any kind of timeskip.

Momo is a bit older (13 or 14 for end of arc purposes), Kaido invaded the country a few months ago (or maybe a year), installed Orochi, Scabbards faked their death and went hiding, while Momo, Kinemon etc. escaped on boat just like they did.

Et voila - literally nothing important changes for the story. Toki was completely redundant from the get-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.