Break Week Zoro and Sanji's rivalry isn't fair

Luffy almost died when they want to wci becayse they couldn't get food lmao, sanjis role in the crew us more important then zoro
You can replace him with any cook and Luffy would still become PK, his strenght aint all that. Zoro is gonna be WSS so unless you get Mihawk in your crew he is important

Wth is this?
Zoro's opponents would beat the living shit to everyone below zoro.
Replaceable my ass.
Oda has gave sanji those qualities in order to balance those guys as equals in the crew, one is stronger and the other has more uses.

Carry on ignoring the cannon....

This cannonically happened. Cant say the same for Zoro.
Yeah luffy refusing to eat and deciding he rather starve cuz he needs his FRIEND, great one!

Im talking about whole PK journey, didnt he even invite Zeff first to be his cook
Post automatically merged:

And this is why the Sanji haters are a joke, they cant read the manga.
Lmao the mfs that think enma has another guys haki after 20 years, when there is a whole panel explaining how the sword works, is piping up huh

Yeah luffy refusing to eat and deciding he rather starve cuz he needs his FRIEND, great one!

Im talking about whole PK journey, didnt he even invite Zeff first to be his cook
Try and rewrite the cannon all you want. Sanji is Luffy's Wing stated by Robin. And Luffy claimed he cant be PK without him.....this far more than "friend". If it was every SH would get that lvl of importance lol.

Nope never happened. Sanji was his first and only ever choice.

You can replace him with any cook and Luffy would still become PK, his strenght aint all that. Zoro is gonna be WSS so unless you get Mihawk in your crew he is important
I said a role not a replacement , and yes luffy was fine without zoro in wci but luffy specifically said to sanji i cant become the pirate king without you, jeez some of u really like to ignore odas words for ur headcannon

Lmao the mfs that think enma has another guys haki after 20 years, when there is a whole panel explaining how the sword works, is piping up huh
A "friend" which he went to fight a yonko for , you really are digging urself to a deeper hole, zoro being the first mate makes him important to luffy but in terms of role he is not important compared to other strewhats

Omfg it is a friendship moment if we base their usefulness based on how much Luffy cares about, them all strawhats would be equal
You have zero proof its a friendship moment. Luffy wouldnt bring up PK....if it meant friendship.

And if he did bring up PK and it meant friendship....then he'd state something like this:-

" I dont want to be PK...without you by my side" something along those lines would suggest Sanji is an important figure to Luffy.

What Luffy stated in the manga is purely about Sanji's contribution to making Luffy PK.

PK Wings is a fighting power title. It's fine by me for Sanji to be as strong, but IMO, Yamato should be a wing and not him.

Oda should further explore Sanji's cooking skills and the importance of
Yamato will sail with Luffy for like a month or something before the series is over.
Sanji and Zoro are wings coz they have supported him through the journey for yrs. Oden could have been stronger than Ray but Ray was always going to be Rogers most trusted aide

Sanji is the warrior of science, JoyBoy cant copy this title, no exoskeleton for Luffy bros:kata:
Sanji used fire-based powers first
Zoro used far superior fire-based powers than Sanji pre-time skip with only Sanji catching up now
Luffy started using fire-based attacks and red hawk/roc are stronger than anything Sanji can do, just wait for his clash with Akainu when he uses blue flames that are drawn like how magma is :steef: