Break Week Zoro and Sanji's rivalry isn't fair

Sanji used fire-based powers first
Zoro used far superior fire-based powers than Sanji pre-time skip with only Sanji catching up now
Luffy started using fire-based attacks and red hawk/roc are stronger than anything Sanji can do, just wait for his clash with Akainu when he uses blue flames that are drawn like how magma is :steef:
Copium, Sanji is the fire lord not L.uffy.

If you think a RHM with ACoC and ACoA is replacable just because there are available much weaker fighters- how come Sanji is not replaceable as a cook.

Reckon it's beyond easy to just find any competent cook who knows nutrition. Sure Sanji would make tastier shit, but that ain't helping anyone become Pirate King. Luffy would eat salted raw meat and be happy, much less actually decent food.
Luffy can actually find better fighters than Zoro LMAO. Good luck finding a cook as good as Sanji. The no. 1 cook in the world.
Kaido already proved you just need to beat strong dudes and force them to join the crew. Thats the way of the new world. Luffy could beat someone like Mihawk or Weevil and force them to join.

I said a role not a replacement , and yes luffy was fine without zoro in wci but luffy specifically said to sanji i cant become the pirate king without you, jeez some of u really like to ignore odas words for ur headcannon
Post automatically merged:

A "friend" which he went to fight a yonko for , you really are digging urself to a deeper hole, zoro being the first mate makes him important to luffy but in terms of role he is not important compared to other strewhats
Lmao Luffy was fine without Sanji before he joined and in dressrosa tf is your point? I said becoming PK and he need WSS to become PK

How am I digging a deeper hole, are you thick? Luffy would literally go fight a Yonko for Tama, so yeah he did go for his friend. Zoros role is fighting and his strenght is needed to become PK so his role is equally important, I dont know what manga you been reading

Try and rewrite the cannon all you want. Sanji is Luffy's Wing stated by Robin. And Luffy claimed he cant be PK without him.....this far more than "friend". If it was every SH would get that lvl of importance lol.

Nope never happened. Sanji was his first and only ever choice.
Yeah Im sorry Zoro never left the crew so kinda hard for Luffy to beg him come back.

Tbh I dont remember that well but I thought he asked Zeff at one point to join him, Im not like you that chats shite just the sake of it so correct me if Im wrong

Last edited:
You have zero proof its a friendship moment. Luffy wouldnt bring up PK....if it meant friendship.

And if he did bring up PK and it meant friendship....then he'd state something like this:-

" I dont want to be PK...without you by my side" something along those lines would suggest Sanji is an important figure to Luffy.

What Luffy stated in the manga is purely about Sanji's contribution to making Luffy PK.
This is because Luffy does not wish to achieve his dreams without his friends it is true Luffy values Sanji because he is Luffy and that's his friend.

If we look at it from the outside looking in he is replaceable:

1) his perversion makes him a liability in combat.

2) he is strong but without him him Luffy and Zoro would easily be able to handle his fights before theirs. Mr 2 and Jabra would get packed so hard by Zoro he could probably move on to Kaku unscathed

3)Yamato fills in his combatant slot better than he does and I don't want any of that but in the future shit cause we aren't talking about the future.

4) the fact that whole cake happened the way it did

5) the fact that everyone in the rooftop showed methods of trivializing Sanji's durability

6) man that stealth suit would have been nice but now let's destroy it to cut ties to my family but still use the genetic modifications that allow me to almost keep up with Zoro. Or now that it's passive are we going to ignore he was being hard carried by Judge

Seriously having stealth capabilities was way more valuable to the crew if we base this entirely on the truth and not the emotional aspects of it.

7) he is the reason BM was even here since Luffy went to save him

8) A better cook might be impossible to find but not necessarily.

For an example on how Zoro's combat matters more than Sanji's other tasks think of Wano, if queen was just rampaging jimbei could pack queen up maybe extreme diff but he could.

If king was out and about Raid fails.

Last edited:
Luffy can actually find better fighters than Zoro LMAO. Good luck finding a cook as good as Sanji. The no. 1 cook in the world.
Kaido already proved you just need to beat strong dudes and force them to join the crew. Thats the way of the new world. Luffy could beat someone like Mihawk or Weevil and force them to join.
I suppose so. Only available Priate stronger than Zoro in OP right now is Mihawk. But that wasn't the point. Saying that fighters are replaceable is fine, and I can agree with it.

The level of fighter is essential for survivor and for the sake of defeating enemy and their crews.

Having a world class chef is luxury. There's no difference in having a world class chef vs a decent chef who can at least make nutritious food in terms of survival or becoming Pirate King.

This is because Luffy does not wish to achieve his dreams without his friends it is true Luffy values Sanji because he is Luffy and that's his friend.

If we look at it from the outside looking in he is replaceable:

1) his perversion makes him a liability in combat.

2) he is strong but without him him Luffy and Zoro would easily be able to handle his fights before theirs. Mr 2 and Jabra would get packed so hard by Zoro he could probably move on to Kaku unscathed

3)Yamato fills in his combatant slot better than he does and I don't want any of that but in the future shit cause we aren't talking about the future.

4) the fact that whole cake happened the way it did

5) the fact that everyone in the rooftop showed methods of trivializing Sanji's durability

6) man that stealth suit would have been nice but now let's destroy it to cut ties to my family but still use the genetic modifications that allow me to almost keep up with Zoro. Or now that it's passive are we going to ignore he was being hard carried by Judge

Seriously having stealth capabilities was way more valuable to the crew if we base this entirely on the truth and not the emotional aspects of it.

7) he is the reason BM was even here since Luffy went to save him

8) A better cook might be impossible to find but not necessarily.

For an example on how Zoro's combat matters more than Sanji's other tasks think of Wano, if queen was just rampaging jimbei could pack queen up maybe extreme diff but he could.

If king was out and about Raid fails.
Yh im not reading after number 2....

Just read the cannon, and dont use mental gymnastics.

I suppose so. Only available Priate stronger than Zoro in OP right now is Mihawk. But that wasn't the point. Saying that fighters are replaceable is fine, and I can agree with it.

The level of fighter is essential for survivor and for the sake of defeating enemy and their crews.

Having a world class chef is luxury. There's no difference in having a world class chef vs a decent chef who can at least make nutritious food in terms of survival or becoming Pirate King.
Yall do realise the reason Luffy needs Sanji is beyond cooking right....

The person I quoted acts like fighters are replaceable regardless of how strong or powerful they are, even though Zoro is legit running with ACoC and ACoA.

So I'm just returning the shit argument.

Unlike fighters, you can become Pirate King with any level of cook as long as they're competent. So a billion other options.

And other than being a cook, Sanji is just a fighter, like Zoro. And as per the opinion of one I was responding to, those are irrelevant.

The person I quoted acts like fighters are replaceable regardless of how strong or powerful they are, even though Zoro is legit running with ACoC and ACoA.

So I'm just returning the shit argument.

Unlike fighters, you can become Pirate King with any level of cook as long as they're competent. So a billion other options.

And other than being a cook, Sanji is just a fighter, like Zoro. And as per the opinion of one I was responding to, those are irrelevant.
Sanji also has more uses than fighting tho. He can lead the crew and other people sucessfully and comes in clutch in other non-combatative ways.

And even of we look at cooking....at the very least Sanji's cooking in WCI was more detrimental to the arc than Zoro's swordsmanship/fighting was to Wano.

Yh im not reading after number 2....

Just read the cannon, and dont use mental gymnastics.

Thank you for proving me wrong by not reading the points

Sanji also has more uses than fighting tho. He can lead the crew and other people sucessfully and comes in clutch in other non-combatative ways.

And even of we look at cooking....at the very least Sanji's cooking in WCI was more detrimental to the arc than Zoro's swordsmanship/fighting was to Wano.
Wholecake was a problem because of him aswell

Zoro also has the former qualities, also I don't think Sanji is replaceable, anyway. I was just responding shit arguments with shit argument, pretty much.

Yeah, Zoro's character impact in terms of his character's main theme is meh compared to Sanji's in WCI. But Sanji was shafted in other ways there, anyway, in narrative/involvement.

Another arc with none of protagonists other than Luffy being relevant to or sharing even a portion of primary narrative spotlight lol

Zoro's job is to fight and it's over.
The crew was fine before meeting Sanji. It was fine when Sanji ran from Big Mom Pirates at Dressrosa and left them at Zou until his comeback in WCI and Wano.

If wasn't for Zoro. One Piece could have ended at Baratie. Again at Alabasta. Once more at Thriller Bark. Another time at Dressrosa. And one last time at Wano.

Mihawk, Mr.1, Kuma, Pica and King. All opponents that Luffy couldn't defeat at time.

Nah its fair. It's best for semi-fodder like Zoro to keep his rivalry with Sanji. So he doesn't forget his place as a minion and try to compete with Joy Boy and get clapped.