Arcane (Netflix)

Best character

• Total voters
Finally finished it and absolutely loved it!!

I knew it will be good with y'all hyping it up in the Informers chat but it still exceeded my expectations.
Vander immediately became my favourite, and Silco just was amazing Antagonist.
Shame they killed him this soon, he'd have carried S2 too. Mixed feelings for Jinx, but yes shoot em all.
Caitlyn and Vi were good too. Viktor was surprise, he got pretty good by end of series.
Mel was good too @RayanOO :yasu:
Add in Ekko there too among my favourites.

Someone told me they noticed that older siblings mostly tend to side more with Vi while younger ones tend to side more with Jinx. Don't know how true this is but it at least fits for me as I'm the older one and think that Vi was definitely the one in the right almost the entire time and sympathise more with her.

G

Gorosei Informer

I know I'm extremely late to this, which is completely ridiculous on my part especially for personal reasons BUT I finally got round to watching it! I've watched at least 3 episodes and no 3 completely broke me, it was so brutal and tragic! I knew Arcane was gonna be including some brief spoilers I saw and some typical writing cliches I expected BUT my god, this is a BEAUTIFULLY, MASTERFULLY, maturely, written and animated show!
Even if I wasn't a League fan, I would LOVE this! But as someone who has stanned Jinx and loved League due to her especially as well as other reasons, I am extremely happy! I cannot believe nor forgive myself for taking so long to watch it!

This is everything I dreamt of for Jinx and League too, I am enjoying it so much already! Years of agonising hoping for Jinx's backstory and confirmation as Vi's sister and what happened between them (I barely follow the game and haven't done in years) but I really want to see Bilgewater and Shurima get their own seasons/arcs and thus be animated now too! I need to see Yasuo, Nunu, Miss Fortune, Graves, Taliyah, Samira, Akshan, Lucian, Senna, Lux, Nami etc at least get animated and their own stories too!

Arcane is so fantastic and I wish it the most prosperous future along with League, I just WISH Dota could get this same kind of love that League does. I'm not exactly a fan of the Dota anime that it got, especially some particular choices they made too but don't want to open that can of worms here about that too lol.

I'm so happy I lived to see Arcane happen, I really feel so complete due to this, I mean not entirely complete but you know, a fair bit more closer to it?

@FaradaySloth Love the Jinx pfp and sig there too btw!

I saw nods to Get Jinxed with these early episodes and loved that too! I've always found Jinx extremely relatable and much like Harley Quinn and Gaige from Borderlands, I love their chaotic insanity/anarchy and their tendency to hide an extreme amount of pain/trauma behind that chaotic, energetic facade of theirs. Way too relatable/personal for me.

I gotta say I really like Vander too! I used to adore Vi but I have a love hate relationship with her now BUT she is so well written in this show! I was never interested in the Hextech, academy, Piltover etc stuff with League but Jayce's story is interesting too so far and Heimerdinger kinda reminds me of how I imagine Vegapunk to be like to think of it LOL! Oh man I said "LOL" whilst talking about LoL, lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I strongly recommend checking this out for those not familiar with it too btw!:

Talking with you while I'm all by myself
Voices stay silent to everyone else
You were my hero
And you were my home
Till you left me so hurt and afraid, all alone

And maybe I'm a monster
But I am what you made
Those memories that hurt me
Will fly apart and fade
And maybe I'm a monster
But I don't give a damn
For maybe I am perfect
(Perfect)
Just the way I am

I don't wanna feel
Tell me was it worth it?
'Cause I don't give a damn
I don't wanna feel
Tell me that I'm perfect
Just the way I am

So many changes
Tear us apart
Sisters to strangers
You blew up my heart

We used to chase all the terrors away
But they live in my mind now
And they're eager to prey

And maybe I'm a monster
But I am what you made
I'm pulling out the pins
And I'm about to detonate
And maybe I'm a monster
But I don't give a damn
For maybe I am perfect
(Perfect)
Just the way I am

I don't wanna feel
Tell me was it worth it?
I don't wanna feel
Tell me that I'm perfect
Just the way I am

(Oh, you're perfect
Don't cry
Don't change)

And I trusted you
And I'm still trying to
But my heart is still exploding
Corroding into shame

(Oh, you're perfect
Don't cry
Don't change)

I don't wanna feel
Tell me was it worth it?
I don't wanna feel
Tell me that I'm perfect
Just the way I am

This guys lyrics and songs are amazing! He makes such WONDERFUL tributes to games and such, he really understands and appreciates them and he did Arcane and thus Jinx such justice here too!

:amazing::sweat::neesama::fransuper::lumazed:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know I'm extremely late to this, which is completely ridiculous on my part especially for personal reasons BUT I finally got round to watching it! I've watched at least 3 episodes and no 3 completely broke me, it was so brutal and tragic! I knew Arcane was gonna be including some brief spoilers I saw and some typical writing cliches I expected BUT my god, this is a BEAUTIFULLY, MASTERFULLY, maturely, written and animated show!
Even if I wasn't a League fan, I would LOVE this! But as someone who has stanned Jinx and loved League due to her especially as well as other reasons, I am extremely happy! I cannot believe nor forgive myself for taking so long to watch it!

This is everything I dreamt of for Jinx and League too, I am enjoying it so much already! Years of agonising hoping for Jinx's backstory and confirmation as Vi's sister and what happened between them (I barely follow the game and haven't done in years) but I really want to see Bilgewater and Shurima get their own seasons/arcs and thus be animated now too! I need to see Yasuo, Nunu, Miss Fortune, Graves, Taliyah, Samira, Akshan, Lucian, Senna, Lux, Nami etc at least get animated and their own stories too!

Arcane is so fantastic and I wish it the most prosperous future along with League, I just WISH Dota could get this same kind of love that League does. I'm not exactly a fan of the Dota anime that it got, especially some particular choices they made too but don't want to open that can of worms here about that too lol.

I'm so happy I lived to see Arcane happen, I really feel so complete due to this, I mean not entirely complete but you know, a fair bit more closer to it?

@FaradaySloth Love the Jinx pfp and sig there too btw!

I saw nods to Get Jinxed with these early episodes and loved that too! I've always found Jinx extremely relatable and much like Harley Quinn and Gaige from Borderlands, I love their chaotic insanity/anarchy and their tendency to hide an extreme amount of pain/trauma behind that chaotic, energetic facade of theirs. Way too relatable/personal for me.

I gotta say I really like Vander too! I used to adore Vi but I have a love hate relationship with her now BUT she is so well written in this show! I was never interested in the Hextech, academy, Piltover etc stuff with League but Jayce's story is interesting too so far and Heimerdinger kinda reminds me of how I imagine Vegapunk to be like to think of it LOL! Oh man I said "LOL" whilst talking about LoL, lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I strongly recommend checking this out for those not familiar with it too btw!:

Talking with you while I'm all by myself
Voices stay silent to everyone else
You were my hero
And you were my home
Till you left me so hurt and afraid, all alone

And maybe I'm a monster
But I am what you made
Those memories that hurt me
Will fly apart and fade
And maybe I'm a monster
But I don't give a damn
For maybe I am perfect
(Perfect)
Just the way I am

I don't wanna feel
Tell me was it worth it?
I don't wanna feel
Tell me that I'm perfect
Just the way I am

So many changes
Tear us apart
Sisters to strangers
You blew up my heart

We used to chase all the terrors away
But they live in my mind now
And they're eager to prey

And maybe I'm a monster
But I am what you made
I'm pulling out the pins
And I'm about to detonate
And maybe I'm a monster
But I don't give a damn
For maybe I am perfect
(Perfect)
Just the way I am

I don't wanna feel
Tell me was it worth it?
I don't wanna feel
Tell me that I'm perfect
Just the way I am

(Oh, you're perfect
Don't cry
Don't change)

And I trusted you
And I'm still trying to
But my heart is still exploding
Corroding into shame

(Oh, you're perfect
Don't cry
Don't change)

I don't wanna feel
Tell me was it worth it?
I don't wanna feel
Tell me that I'm perfect
Just the way I am

This guys lyrics and songs are amazing! He makes such WONDERFUL tributes to games and such, he really understands and appreciates them and he did Arcane and thus Jinx such justice here too!

:amazing::sweat::neesama::fransuper::lumazed:
Arcane doesn't have a single bad episode.

G

Gorosei Informer

They went with the quality over quantity aproach.Its short,bu very well made.The art is gorgerous.
Exactly! Best way to summarise it right there! Thats exactly how it should be, I was complimenting Death Parade elsewhere on here for similar reasons! Short, sweet but so well focused/produced due to it, so carefully and lovingly made!

:cheers::kata::goyea::finally:

I love the art style so much too! That animation with that art style just blew me away, its so gorgeous as you said, like an animated/living painting and so unique. I'm pretty sure it will be timeless too and thus always look great no matter how much time passes, like any other stylised animation and games with unique art styles?