Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Via @Wsstalkback twitter account, A Shougakukan employee tested positive for COVID and now the entire company is closed until April 10th. They haven't clarified if this will delay the release of Weekly Shonen Sunday and other magazine or not.

But I felt it's worth sharing here, since it's not out of the realm of possibility for this to occur with Shueisha and Jump to get delayed.

Here's the full thread from @Wsstalkback :

"I debated announcing this but I felt like as a news twitter it'd be remiss not to. According to a statement released by Shougakukan a male employee in his 30's tested positive for Covid. So starting tomorrow until April 10th, the entire company is closed.

The employee had a fever on the 16th of March and stopped going to work on the 17th where afterward he was found to be positive for Covid. Shougakukan is currently taking measures to ensure the virus does not spread.

They have:
-Checked the history of those the employee has interacted with in the time span of infection
-Closed the floor they've worked on and sterilized it
-Advised all in contact with the employee to work at home
-and Instituted testing for all employees.

This will undoubtedly have an effect on WSS and the other magazines, but as of right now nothing has been said on that front. I'll report more as I find it. This is unfortunate news, and we here at WSStalkback hope for a speedy recovery for everyone."

Last edited:
Via @Wsstalkback twitter account, A Shougakukan employee tested positive for COVID and now the entire company is closed until April 10th. They haven't clarified if this will delay the release of Weekly Shonen Sunday and other magazine or not.

But I felt it's worth sharing here, since it's not out of the realm of possibility for this to occur with Shueisha and Jump to get delayed.

Here's the full thread from @Wsstalkback :

"I debated announcing this but I felt like as a news twitter it'd be remiss not to. According to a statement released by Shougakukan a male employee in his 30's tested positive for Covid. So starting tomorrow until April 10th, the entire company is closed.

The employee had a fever on the 16th of March and stopped going to work on the 17th where afterward he was found to be positive for Covid. Shougakukan is currently taking measures to ensure the virus does not spread.

They have:
-Checked the history of those the employee has interacted with in the time span of infection
-Closed the floor they've worked on and sterilized it
-Advised all in contact with the employee to work at home
-and Instituted testing for all employees.

This will undoubtedly have an effect on WSS and the other magazines, but as of right now nothing has been said on that front. I'll report more as I find it. This is unfortunate news, and we here at WSStalkback hope for a speedy recovery for everyone."
Wish them all a speedy recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.