Future Events Zoro vs Smoothie might be better

J

Jo_Ndule

If Zoro was in WCI, he was gonna fight Smoothie, that's why I believe he might fight Smoothie in Wano instead of King

Smoothie has 600 millions over Zoro , Kata had 500 over Luffy. If you see how Oda used Kata bounty to showcase he was twice above Luffy then pre enma zoro is twice below Smoothie, Enma Zoro beating Smoothie will be great.

Pero is twice above Sanji in bounty. If Oda stick to bounty to make a statement as Kata vs luffy. Then Pre RS sanji is twice below which make sense as base Sanji was around oven/Daifuku, RS sanji is around Pero/judge.

Smoothie vs Zoro will be way better than King vs Zoro , zoro doesnt need to get help to reach the sky quicker or worry about Smoothie flying/hiding , it will be a straightforward sword battle.

I know people want them to get 1 B increase but keep in mind Luffy didnt get 1B increase for beating kata only but for many other factors ( beating Cracker too , sabo link, fleets, assassination attempt, firetank +germa alliance ) , in fact Luffy was only 500 millions beneath 1B range not 600+ like Zoro & Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji bounties increase are usually higher bounty than Luffy increase:
M3 First bounties : 77 >60 > 30
Second: 177 > 120 > 100
Third: 330> 320 > 300
4th bounties : zoro 800s or 900s (if he fights smoothie) > sanji 700-800 M > 400M (luffy 4th) / 500 M (5th bounty) luffy
*They will surpass luffy 4th and 5h bounties

Anyway back to the topic,
Smoothie was indeed twice above Pre Enma Zoro , as Smoothie was even above Luffy pre fs!
Enma Zoro vs Smoothie is a befitting match. I wont mind Zoro vs King but I think Zoro vs Smoothie makes more sense since smoothie is twice above bounty wise, she is lazy while Zoro is a hardworking dude, She & her twins badmouth males while Zoro sometimes look down on females (tashigi/Monet...) both have one eye open, both are the strongest swordmen of their Crews.

What do you guys think? Does Zoro vs Smoothie sounds better than Zoro vs King?

@playa4321 @Shura @Sentinel @Blackbeard ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Zoro vs Smoothie sounds better than Zoro vs King
Zoro fights the second strongest opponent on the enemy side. Kaido is the arc villain. His second strongest is King.

At no point in the series has bounties mattered in matching who fight who. You are jury making shit up that bounties indicate anything about match ups.

The flow of the story is what indicates the match ups and the flow of the story is that Zoro fights king.

Also since when is flight or whatever the fuck an issue? It's like saying king cant fight Shanks or mihawk because he can fly and they can't. When fights begin, none of that matters.

And Zoro doesnt look down on Women. He looks down on weaklings. We've seen him openly mock MALE characters for being too week to be worth his time as well as female characters. Zoro measures opponents based on weaklings and strong people. Nothing else.

On topic,
Even though I would have agreed during WCI arc
But this arc, it makes no sense considering our main focus is BEAST PIRATES

So No
Also, Oda is too cheap when it comes to giving brutal fights with FEMALES
He shies away from having a strathat male kicking the butt of a "beautiful female"
So, it's better to let females fight females so that we get the best out of them and that Oda can manage to give them brutal fights... instead of taking things easy... cause Oda's own sense and way of writing doesn't allow him to do that

J

Jo_Ndule

King is the strongest swordsman in wano. Zoro will fight him. it’s that simple. smoothie Is fodder to zoro. No one wants to see a low diff fight.
King isnt even a confirmed swordman , he doesnt rely on swordmanship as much as Smoothie

Also King ~ Smoothie, beating smoothie means Zoro is around king/marco.
Maybe Smoothie and Snack will be Zoro and Sanji's Doflamingo/Cracker before moving onto King and Queen, their Katakuri (I think Katakuri and Cracker are Zoro and Sanji's hypothetical WCI opponents).

And Oda's pattern gives no shit about feats, like how Sanji struggled with Blueno but held his own against Jabra before Diable Jambe.
Sanji/zoro warmups were already Kamazou and P1

yj

👑YNWA 👑
King isnt even a confirmed swordman , he doesnt rely on swordmanship as much as Smoothie

Also King ~ Smoothie, beating smoothie means Zoro is around king/marco.

king is a confirmed swordsman in op magazine 6. second point is baseless. yonkos crew have an obvious hierarchy. king>queen>jack. katakuri>smoothie>cracker. big moms second isn’t equal to kaidos strongest. If anything smoothie is comparable to queen.

I actually like smoothie, i'm excited to see her powers and i wouldn't even mind zoro fighting her.
But smoothie seems kinda cute(unlike king who is pretty scary) and i doubt zoro will need to evolve mid fight to beat her.If they fight,zoro will probably beat her high diff without any need to powerup mid fight unlike what may happen if he fought king.
Unless smoothie reveals a scary part of herself(like her covered eye revealed to be some monster eye to parallel katakuri's monster teeth), she will never have an extended fight with zoro.
Zoro also needs to cut fire as was foreshadowed when he met kinemon,that alone pretty much guarantees he fights king whose epithet is "wildfire" and whose sword was confirmed to be a meito in one piece magazine unlike queen's yakuza swords.
As for the bounties post wano,i think zoro's bounty will be a combination of things he's done this arc,rather than as a consequence of defeating a single high level opponent.He will surely clash with many other opponents and do other crazy stuff in onigashima.
In the strawhats crew,he will be the 2nd most busy character in the war behind luffy and that will probably justify his bounty increase which i think will be somewhere 1.5~1.6 billion berry.

Last edited:
Wrong. Even Amande,who's below Smoothie,can push Zoro to his limits,because even in her base she's far more powerful than Gear 3 Luffy. Smoothie and Amande are so worthy opponents of Zoro as King.
You guys need stop of act as if every girl in One Piece is equal to Nami and Rebecca.
:seriously:
Let Smoothie beat the door first. Then talk about her being "worthy".

Wrong. Even Amande,who's below Smoothie,can push Zoro to his limits,because even in her base she's far more powerful than Gear 3 Luffy. Smoothie and Amande are so worthy opponents of Zoro as King.
You guys need stop of act as if every girl in One Piece is equal to Nami and Rebecca.
Nami is the most competent female character on the show so far
EVEN MORE THAN BIG MOM

As for Amande... what the hell are you talking about??? GEAR 3rd LUFFY???? I hope you're talking about Luffy WITHOUT HAKI right here... because if you're saying she's gear 3rd with haki... you're out of your mind my dear friend

On topic,
Even though I would have agreed during WCI arc
But this arc, it makes no sense considering our main focus is BEAST PIRATES

So No
Also, Oda is too cheap when it comes to giving brutal fights with FEMALES
He shies away from having a strathat male kicking the butt of a "beautiful female"
So, it's better to let females fight females so that we get the best out of them and that Oda can manage to give them brutal fights... instead of taking things easy... cause Oda's own sense and way of writing doesn't allow him to do that

Im curious then, who will be strong enough on the "female" side to take on Smoothie/Campote?

What is this made up shit of a post