When will we have the next chapter and what is gonna happen?

When, WHEN???

• It will come out before october (lol)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before 2020

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • First 3 months of 2020

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 3-6 2020

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-9 2020

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Last 3 months of 2020

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Before One piece ends

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Holy shit, if CA arc lasted 10 years and that was (most likely) a simpler arc (we have more named characters on the ship than what we have seen in the whole CA arc) and that was a younger Togashi... My hopes to see one day, I don't dare to say the end of the dark continent saga, but at least how the things on the ship are gonna end and maybe some dark continent action are starting to sink...

Last edited:
Holy shit, if CA arc lasted 10 years and that was (most likely) a simpler arc (we have more named characters on the ship than the what we have seen in the whole CA arc) and that was a younger Togashi... My hopes to see one day, I don't dare to say the end of the dark continent saga, but at least how the things on the ship are gonna end and maybe some dark continent action are starting to sink...
My respects for not having given up hope on ever seeing the Dark Continent.

At this point, the most I'm hoping for is the succession war to end.. please, Togasho, do at least that! This arc is so damn good and exciting! I want an epic Kurapika vs. Tserriednich!

Such a damn shame that HxH is always on break.

One of the best written - if not the best written - manga out there. I really hope Togashi finally finds his motivation again and delivers some new chapters in 2020.

I actually think that Leorio will be the focus of the next arc and then we will have a grand finale on the Dark Continent, where all the main characters play a role. While Gon and Killua are out of the picture right now, I'm almost certain they will be back for the finale, if we ever get one.

Such a damn shame that HxH is always on break.

One of the best written - if not the best written - manga out there. I really hope Togashi finally finds his motivation again and delivers some new chapters in 2020.

I actually think that Leorio will be the focus of the next arc and then we will have a grand finale on the Dark Continent, where all the main characters play a role. While Gon and Killua are out of the picture right now, I'm almost certain they will be back for the finale, if we ever get one.
Man my heart breaks a little each day a new chap isn't released.