What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people will soon go to coma due to copium overdose.

Oda sends the new Admiral in his intro to Wano alone where Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Kid, Law, Yamato, Marco,Scabbards etc are waiting for him.

Common sense dictates that he's getting washed but watch him having hax that'll make it difficult lol.
They're already going. I've seen people saying that kid is as powerful as luffy.

Ryokugyuu going to flower capital where
Luffy, law, kid, scabbards, zoro, sanji, jinbei, yamato, thousands of samuria
Dude gonna get gang raped if he tries anything funny

So Greenbull is a Sakazuki simp who wants daddy to praise him?
Dude radiates major try-hard vibes. He'll get a smack in the mouth
So basically King lol. This is definitely Zoro's opponentXD

He even tries random booze. I thought he was Sanji's based on personality, but his black blade and demeanor now feel like its tied to Zoro tbh.

And that way, Sanji fans can be happy because it does sound like he'd have to fight Kizaru then.

If Aokiji is still a Marine, I can totally see Kid and Law fighting Aokiji and Fujitora.

Worst case scenario though would be for the first time ever, Aramaki is both Zoro/Sanji opponent lol:suresure:

Time to make wild and uncensored theories.

What if Green Bull looks so young, because his fruit allows him to not-age/de-age by sucking up other people's nutrients? Like, Cell, but he needs to do it to keep himself looking young?

This ties into my theory that Green Bull is actually Shimotsuki Ushimaru. He hasn't eaten for years, as a pledge to Yamato/Wano, and wants to come back to save the country. IMO, Green Bull might actually think Luffy is evil, and earnestly wants to liberate Wano.
Given the fact that he joined the admirals really late and that akainu is like a mentor figure to him, he's definitely a young person

Status
Not open for further replies.