What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright my guys; let me tell you what I’m afraid of lol:

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

And now we have Green Bull saying he wants to capture Luffy, Kidd, and Law…lol

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
I don't see Coby becoming admiral before the epilogue so I don't think a seat needs to be free right now

It only said about the picture and the D name tho...
- Gorousei shocked about the picture: they were hiding JoyBoy/Nika info
- Gorousei tried to hide the D name
- "The three pirate captains, Monkey D Luffy, Eustass C(aptain) Kid, and Trafalgar Law, managed to take down two of the Emperors": hiding the fact that Luffy took down Kaido and Law/Kidd took down Big Mom, they make it seem as if it's a 3v2 when it was a 2v1 and a 1v1.

Chapter became a 10/10 with just an explanation. I've been impatient and jumped to a conclusion very quickly but Redon was right to tell us to be patient and to give it such a high score (thank you @Lance_Dragonite).

I can now enjoy this chapter as it should be enjoyed.

Last edited:
RYOKUGYU IS THE NIGHTMARE OF YONKOTARDS HOLY SHIT :kobeha:

FIRST HE DEBUNKED THEIR YC1 = ADMIRAL AGENDA :kobeha:

NOW HE'S GONNA DEBUNK THEIR YONKO >> ADMIRAL AGENDA :kobeha:

BRING IT ON JOYBOY :myman::myman::myman:
I never got the thing behind yonko > admiral at the first place, yonko are just some randos while admirals are based on japanese actors whom oda respect the most

Ryokugyu: well well that’s some fun music coming from the festival ….
But the Navy has no time for that you damn kids….
The outside world is a mess….

WTF SO YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE AFTER NEG DIFING 2 YONKO COMANDER

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
he is saying the marine has no man power enough to deal with them so he will do it alone. ryokugyu is saying that as he walks for the flower capital

ANYONE WHO STILL THINKS
LUFFY<ADMIRAL IS A STRAIGHT UP RETARD
Admiral tards think a single Admiral will come and beat Luffy after he beat Kaido and has awakened. Advanced CoA, Advanced COO, Advanced COC, Awakening and they think a single admiral who is just bullying King and Queen after they were defeated will beat Him when he has his allies with him? :kobeha: This is Sabaody 2.0 but this time an admiral will be on the receiving end if he is there to fight alone. He seems to have undersestimated Luffy and Co because why should the Gorosei be shitting their pants if an admiral can take Luffy down? I can't comprehend how these ladmiraltards think. It is one think to wank but another to be deluded. This is the next ZKK. One admiral vs Luffy is bs.

Unless Oda just plans to completely forget about Coby wanting to become an Admiral, right now would be the ideal time for Oda to open an Admiral seat for Coby to pursue…lol

Green Bull even says “someone in my position can’t lose to mere commanders” which could be viewed as foreshadowing that his defeat is incoming…
Not coming, in case for Admirals Oda would not trash them so easily.
At top they are based on his fav actors, everything is set up for a chaos ending, the alliance took already a W, this time the things will be other around. Not saying GB alone will do it, but Big mom pirates also got teased this chapter and Big mom is also around somewhere in wano.

I feel like BM and Ryo about to crush the party, force the alliance to run away from wano.
My predict is: As long as you boy isn´t named BM or Ryo, everything can happen to them, like Sanji used as hypetool again.
Im very sure shit will go down this time negative for the alliance.

:myman:BMP trashed Luffy - Capone - Germa alliance at Tea party
Kata no diffed Ichiji, mid diffed pre fs luffy (including G4).
Enraged army trashed luffy and Nami
Cracker sent Urouge packing
SC (Snack) stopped Apoo
Trashed Fishmen pirates anf Germa at cacao
Pero trashed Carrot and Wanda
Trashed WG fleets

No Yonko crew has as many combat Ws as BMP does

Bro shit is going down, Greenbull will get massive hype soon.
And expect Big mom to comeback, as in twitter many reader talked about, they got teased this chapter.
Ryo from one side, Big mom and her crew from another, the parts is about to get crushed.
I doubt that Ryo is going to lose, more like he will show the power of the Forest God.
big mamu has suffered enough
let her die in peace
:josad:

D

Deleted member 83

So we know Coby wants to be an Admiral right? We also know that Smoker may be a contender (idfk, Oda might do it)

So obviously neither Coby nor Smoker the last time we saw them were remotely near Admiral level,

But in order for Coby at least to be able to possibly attain an Admiral seat in the future, that would require one Admiral seat to actually be open, right?

@AdmiralKinyagi @Extravlad @Wiwi @God Buggy @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ62
I’d rather he take on Sanji than becoming a stepping stone for Coby…

Hm, I agree Coby will become an Admiral eventually, but that's EoS. I don't see anybody in the Alliance beating GB rn. I mean, what can they even do to him?

Besides, that distraction needed to dispel the tension might come from that theory of TOEI spoiling Pluton.

Status
Not open for further replies.