What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wait, Babanuki was already Tama's slave all this time?
Oh right, he reported "all is well" in Udon to Queen, he was already in Tama's side the whole time.

Screw "King and Queen retreated to emergency HQ Udon". Nik is right again, King and Queen were prisoners. And prisoners don't get treated too well medically.

Conclusion:
Green Bull is ambushing 5% HP prisoners. @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Sentinel
Of course, Topi-chin. The impatient gang thought that GB did what all other top tiers failed to do, Zoro aside.
They celebrated too early again, never learning from their past mistakes...
As I said, if Oda wanted to hype GB up, there were better ways than picking on defeated and probably seastone-cuffed prisoners.
Lack of King's flame and lack of Jackpot when stabbed just make GB look bad instead of hyping him up. :goyea:
Post automatically merged:

Babanuki is on Tama's side.
"But but Beast Pirates forced him to switch side again" yeah no, Beast Pirates is losing. They can't threaten Babanuki anymore.

If anything, Babanuki the Jail Warden is doing his Jail Warden job again, except for different team. He was capturing King, Queen and the other Beast fodders.
It wasnt just Babanuki, the whole Udon staff is on Tama's payroll since Act 2.
King and Queen were among enemies there.

Of course, Topi-chin. The impatient gang thought that GB did what all other top tiers failed to do, Zoro aside.
They celebrated too early again, never learning from their past mistakes...
As I said, if Oda wanted to hype GB up, there were better ways than picking on defeated and probably seastone-cuffed prisoners.
Lack of King's flame and lack of Jackpot when stabbed just make GB look bad instead of hyping him up. :goyea:

It wasnt just Babanuki, the whole Udon staff is on Tama's payroll since Act 2.
King and Queen were among enemies there.
Lmao.

And people were jizzing themselves over this.

An admiral can neg a bunch of fodder and injured commanders.

And then brag he's so much above them!

Watch as he gets negged next chapter

When it was stated that yonkos can solo their crew, some y’all tried to make a case for king and benn beckman but now green bull just threw that head canon away…

the only reason why yonko commanders are not afraid of the marines is due to their captain

I still believe yonko > admirals
But I can’t lie, I’m really not feeling the direction of the maga

Current Ray is still stronger than Linlin, imo.
Agreed. I used to have every emperor and admiral above old Ray but I'm not giving Big Mom the nod anymore. Rayleigh is a top tier swordsman with outstanding haki and has had excellent portrayal even at this point in time.

Big Mom showed great resistence (which isn't going to help her much here, as Ray AP will be tremendous) but many of her offensive displays have been meh to say at the least, she prefers fighting with her homies (instead of CoC haki) but I don't see them in general as much of a threat to Rayleigh (who should also know the fire cutting technique for her fire homie).

We saw Ray being put on the defensive and huffing for a moment when being pressured by Kizaru in CQC but that passed. But it was freaking Kizaru and Big Mom CQC skills are lol.

Honestly, I think Big Mom homies might be a litte annoying but I see her head flying. I don't see her life absorbing hax ultimately changing her fate either.

@MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @Wiwi @ConquistadoR

Last edited:
LMAOOOO

The level of tears on reddit is INSANE

"Admirals don't deserve to be that strong!!!"

"Scabbards should beat his asss!!!!"

"Fuck these Admirals why are they never getting destroyed"

"Admirals are YC1 lvl what the fuck is Oda doing"

"I'm pretty sure a fully awakened Brook with armament haki could defeat Admiral Greenbull. Brook could probably put up a serious fight against him now being that he's all bones and plants hate the cold."

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

@Wuuuke @Wiwi @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

There are better ways to hype Ryogukyu than flexing on already defeated commanders
Not really. Everyone is injured. Oda is showing how superior he is to commanders. Injured or not. That’s why he had him SAY Commabders ain’t nothing for him.

LMAOOOO

The level of tears on reddit is INSANE

"Admirals don't deserve to be that strong!!!"

"Scabbards should beat his asss!!!!"

"Fuck these Admirals why are they never getting destroyed"

"Admirals are YC1 lvl what the fuck is Oda doing"

"I'm pretty sure a fully awakened Brook with armament haki could defeat Admiral Greenbull. Brook could probably put up a serious fight against him now being that he's all bones and plants hate the cold."

:kobeha: :kobeha: :kobeha:

@Wuuuke @Wiwi @MarineHQ62 @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
Which sub?

Status
Not open for further replies.