What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
got any counter arguments, instead of your bitching "muh 2 sides are the same"?
do you see any damage being caused to her? it just triggered her memories back. also she was not knocked out she fell asleep hence the ZZZZ and the snot bubble in her nose.
why getting memories back would put her to sleep ask oda. plot convenience. but she was not knocked out by damage, people who are defeated unconscious are not asleep.

now please spare us of this dumb bm < queen. it is almost as ridiculous as people suggesting brook would have a chance against ryokugyu

do you see any damage being caused to her? it just triggered her memories back. also she was knocked out
Yes, the fact that she got her memories back means she got damaged, retard.
And her skull cracked

but she was not knocked out by damage, people who are defeated unconscious are not asleep.
Luffy was sleeping after the hardest fight of his life :pepecorn:

now please spare us of this dumb bm < queen. it is almost as ridiculous as people suggesting brook would have a chance against ryokugyu
You wish

It's been confirmed that Yonko is not a strength title, which means Big Mom is not "yonko" level.
She got one shotted by Queen's weakest attack. How much of a low diff do you want? :pepecafe:

After awakening , sanji escaped . Then he destroyed raid suit . Then he managed to many attack against Queen . Queen just hit sanjis siblings attack which were such a weak attack . Sanji cut queens arm .

Total he got just one or two attack from queen in total after awakening . Also even you said truth , exesceleton protected and regenerated sanji simultaneously. Right now , sanjis gene is inactive .
Such a Weak attack according to who? You? Sanji literally fainted after fighting Queen.

Ladmiral wankers downplaying other Ladmirals by hyping Greenbitch (I say bitch because he sucks body fluids of other people :suresure:) they don't even realize :gokulaugh:

If Greenbitch can neg Ling + Queen

-Then Lakainu is fodder for not being able to do anything against Nerfed Marco

-Only beat Nerfed Ace because of a special DF advantage over Ace's DF

-Garp couldn't even heavily hurt Marco
-Aokiji couldn't do shit to Nerfed Ace
-Aokiji couldn't beat Jozu without a cheap-shot
-Lizaru couldn't beat Marco without a cheap-shot + even Onigumo's kairoseki
-Fujitora got injured against Sabo
-Pre-Yonko MF Blackbeard wounded Fleet Admiral Sengoku and Garp couldn't do shit

Which one Ladmiral wankers?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @kurwa @Extravlad

Did Greenbitch catch them off-guard, when they are in prison and didn't recover yet obvious from their Base forms not even Zoan (Ling doesn't even have his new mask, he kills people for seeing his face)

Or is Greenbitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lakainu and the rest? :suresure:

Luffy was sleeping after the hardest fight of his life :pepecorn:
yes he was sleeping AFTER the fight. sleep and being knocked out are two different things. this is literally luffy after he WON the fight and went to sleep because he was exhausted.
look one chapter before if you need a graphic example of how luffy look when he was knocked unconscious.
big mom was sleep just like luffy in this image. or just like when she was a kid and finished rampaging that elbaf village.

i hope you just playing dumb because this one was worrisome. either way i will stop replying you because whether your stupidity is real or forced it is still what i have to deal with and clearly i can not win against that.

also cracked skull lol wg and their made up stuff

Last edited:
Such a Weak attack according to who? You? Sanji literally fainted after fighting Queen.

He fainted due to a damages that would kill anyone in the raid with the exception of Luffy. Sanji had no breaks, no Elixir or food during the raid

He complained about the Awakening process dragging him down during the battle

His eyebrows switched sides after he woke up, but before he fainted his eyebrows were exactly like his siblings

So its pretty clear this is all about his genes

Last edited:
Sanji fainted because his enerji run out cuz of super speed. Exesceleton sanji took all attack then he said did you think i allow to dominate this fight as if nothing happened.
You can underestimate exesceleton thing. But sanjis skin (coa+exsceleton) can keep up to 10000 Kelvin based color temperature that means exesceleton and regeneration thing works differently for sanji compared to his sblings. How can you hurt this skin vinsmoke non haki attack :) All i am trying to say that sanji just can be hurted by very massive attack anymore. Mostly coc based.

Status
Not open for further replies.