Versus Battle Kashimo vs Yuta

Who wins?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Yuta is smart enough to go all out from the start so I don't see Kashimo taking him unawares.
For now, Yuta is a slight favorote due to the arsenal of moves he has. Also, he is way better than Hakari in hand to hand combat, he uses a sword, and has better offensive feats.

Hell, he might show Kashimo the technique he couldn't enjoy in life - Ryu's Energy beam.

Yuta will show him who is crazier,
Everybody gangsta until Yuta shows up with Sharingan, aka the Copy Ninja.

But, stop downplaying Hakari. From what we have seen so far, he is totally dependent on his DE, he ought to have some other offensive skills, or another broken offensive ability (I hope).

Yuta > Kashimo =< Hakari

Donโ€™t think he stomps, just by portrayal ( Yuta being compared to Hakari and Kashimo being a great fight for him) Kashimo is strong.

Yuta can likely win but he willpushed quite far
Just going from the complete RAW chapter (if you haven't seen it yet).
Hakari puts up a pretty good fight all things considered. Even in the end Hakari has a trump card.

Ofc match ups are a thing but as for now I'm on the Yuta train for now.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Just going from the complete RAW chapter (if you haven't seen it yet).
Hakari puts up a pretty good fight all things considered. Even in the end Hakari has a trump card.

Ofc match ups are a thing but as for now I'm on the Yuta train for now.
Hakari took lot more hits than Kashimo. At 3 or 4 occasion Kashimo hit him and injured him.
CQC wise Kashimo > Hakari. Hakari is strong but Kashimo is great.

Hakari did manage to make him spit out blood. It ain't much, I admit, but it shows that Yuta could at least surpass that.
Also, Yuta and Rika can make the fight a 2 v 1 for a bit, which might prove troublesome for Kashimo and his technique

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Hakari did manage to make him spit out blood. It ain't much, I admit, but it shows that Yuta could at least surpass that.
Also, Yuta and Rika can make the fight a 2 v 1 for a bit, which might prove troublesome for Kashimo and his technique
Oh yeah I agree, I give it to Yuta too. But Yuta needs Rika to create the 2 vs 1 because in 1 vs 1 he will be dominated

Hajime wins. Is stronger than him via displaying extreme relativity and at times often getting the best of Jackpot Hakari, who is stated to be stronger than Yuta. Also has an anti-domain technique, Hollow Wicker Basket. Yuta is not regenerating from getting his head blown off, Kashimo wins very high-extreme diff.