Farewell One Piece! Third big title dropped by me

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
People bitching about a person posting about One Piece in a forum about One Piece lol man you guys are seriously clowns. Konstantis my guy, I care and I understand your frustration and it is a good idea for you to drop it now. Sales are declining and even main sub at reddit is starting to voice their concerns of the direction Oda has taken with his merchandise Piece.
You can leave with him ๐Ÿ™‚

This site has 90% of its content about Zoro and Sanji with hundreds of threads about it and yet people never complain about that but a post about someone dropping One Piece that happens maybe once every four months, they bitch and moan? Let the man voice his frustration over a series he has been reading for 15 years and he has been a member since 2019. I think he has earned that right to post a thread that he is dropping One Piece.
Post automatically merged:

You can leave with him ๐Ÿ™‚
Yea go back to spamming peoples walls with nonsense "Are you strong"?? But yet you bitch about this thread. hilarious.

You still have D.Gray Man, thatโ€™s the most important thing
:finally:
Exactly, btw 28 volume is coming soon it was oficially announced.

People bitching about a person posting about One Piece in a forum about One Piece lol man you guys are seriously clowns. Konstantis my guy, I care and I understand your frustration and it is a good idea for you to drop it now. Sales are declining and even main sub at reddit is starting to voice their concerns of the direction Oda has taken with his merchandise Piece.
Cheers man, I appreciate it. Anyway yeah, mostly people read One Piece just because they spend a lot of time discussing it and just want to see how it will end, what is D. and what exactly is One Piece.
And believe me, that unlike Naruto if ending of this story will be on same quality as Wano, One Piece will be never even discussed, this story will became joke.

Will never understand why yโ€™all think you need to make this declaration, most of your thoughts donโ€™t need to be vocalized (even online!) and this kind of shit never elicits anything but derision and mocking from the rest of us. Stay, go, read OP, read other shit, forget how to read, what does it matter? None of this is real:zorothink:
Can't criticize anything? You're one of the 10/10 every chapter people. ODA could release a chapter with nothing but pictures of turds in a toilet and you'll scream 10 out of 10.

I agree this arc is shit. but one piece fans are oda dick suckers.

Lol, this post tells that you are just blind critic just like blind Oda dickriders. He is no way close to 10/10 chapter guy. Guess, hate makes blind an ddumb to everything.

Aren't/weren't you a one piece fan?
Not the average One Piece fan. I'll say when something isn't good unlike most dummies in this world today. They accept everything and don't question it.

For example the average MCU fanboys Shang Chi, Blackwidow, The Eternals, and now Ms.Marvel all trash but MCU fanboys will eat it up and the plot is more political propaganda than anything.

Not the average One Piece fan. I'll say when something isn't good unlike most dummies in this world today. They accept everything and don't question it.

For example the average MCU fanboys Shang Chi, Blackwidow, The Eternals, and now Ms.Marvel all trash but MCU fanboys will eat it up and the plot is more political propaganda than anything.
Shang chi is anything but bad. I don't know about other movies. Hey, I am not MCU fanboy. So, your claim is wrong. There can be people who like things you claim not good.

How can be so sure that something you don't like is absolutely bad? That is bad for you, but good for someone else. You wish for choice X, others wish for choice Y, author wish for choice Z. And you just choice Z is bad because you wish for choice X. Another one say choice Z is bad because be wish for choice Y. Few say choice Z is good and X and Y could have been bad. Story not always have single answer for certain things.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
this shit is embarrassing, if you want to stop reading something you don't need to make an event out of it. holy fuck

In same time all villains in One Piece became clowns, Kuro feel more dangerous than King and Queen from reader perspective. Kuro, Arlong Don Krig was smart...while clowns in Wano come from same circus as WCI. I didn't feel danger at all. And because of how weak are Straw Hats I knew that this ass pull garbage will continue. Most laughable thing was Luffy's fruit that was actually zoan, and that happened, case Oda didn't have time for normal awakening fruit training. So yeah, not to mention that I stop read this manga from 996 chapterand mostly read only spoilers.
This is probably your strongest point, you are not lying. Kuro was one of the weakest characters in the entire story, but he was PORTRAYED as a really serious threat. In comparison Kaido, King, and Queen never felt threatening, which is so bizarre considering their role in the story. I don't know if it was because he made Kaido an overemotional drunk, I don't know if its because he showed Queen doing the SouljaBoy in his introduction, I don't know if its because there was never really a method to Kaido's madness, but Oda really dropped the ball with the Beast pirates. They SHOULD have been the most imposing antagonists up to this point in the series, but Oda really gave Kaido 3 pages of backstory and called it a day. I really don't know how that can be defended.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
โ€Ž
Can't criticize anything? You're one of the 10/10 every chapter people. ODA could release a chapter with nothing but pictures of turds in a toilet and you'll scream 10 out of 10.

I agree this arc is shit. but one piece fans are oda dick suckers.
Hahahahaha, anyone who thinks Iโ€™m not critical of Oda doesnโ€™t know me at all, you fuckinโ€™ dopeโ€ฆyou didnโ€™t even read my post or youโ€™d see it was about declaring this shit like anyone here cares whether youโ€™re enjoying the series or not, stop foaming at the mouth and try to figure out where you got lost :laughmoji: