Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peenis is just trolling, right? I refuse to believe he is that stupid. lol

Like, damn. Why are you confusing the crew's specific number and the order to join?

e.g. Zoro is designated as 02, but is "the first" crewmate. / Brook is 09 but also the eight to join.

You seriously don't know the difference?

First, the useless essay about Yamato. Then, you don't know how to count.

Holy shit. You never cease to amaze me.

Bring on the next stupid stuff, pretty please. I need something to laugh at, to kill time.

PS. just to stay on topic, Yamato is joining. lol
Did you read what I said? I acknowledged that there are instances where Zoro is referred to as the "first" and Brook is referred to as the "eigtht." The entire reason I'm bringing it up is that Luffy's statement about wanting 10 guys does not necessarily indicate that we're getting another Strawhat when other parts of the manga indicate that Zoro is number 2, Brook is number 9, etc.
No, You are just trying to hard to make something it's not to justify yourself.
You can't even fathom your own logic being reversed on you, there's nothing to suggest that we aren't getting more until Oda says no more.
All the evidences are against your points, deal with it.
I literally acknowledged that it was possible I was wrong. If you can't handle the legitimate possibility that Yamato won't join, that's your own issue
If you just want to treat the words from Oda himself as law:

From the ChinaTime interview - "I think I can keep drawing in next decade and we will get new nakama successively."

From the Kawatoko interview after Jinbe was accepted- "My original plan was to assemble a crew of ten within the first year and a half. After 20 years, the story's about 80% complete, yet there are still only nine crew members."

It should honestly say enough that there's been no fanfare about the SH crew finally being complete or Jinbe being the final crewmate from any OP source, especially the marketing team. He's just treated as another new addition.
Actualy the Kawatoko interview was from the earlier part of Wano before Jimbei reunited with the crew. I don't regard Jimbei as being an official Strawhat until Act 3 of Wano since that's when he started appearing in Color Spreads with the crew
Yes

Did you read what I said? I acknowledged that there are instances where Zoro is referred to as the "first" and Brook is referred to as the "eigtht." The entire reason I'm bringing it up is that Luffy's statement about wanting 10 guys does not necessarily indicate that we're getting another Strawhat when other parts of the manga indicate that Zoro is number 2, Brook is number 9, etc.

I literally acknowledged that it was possible I was wrong. If you can't handle the legitimate possibility that Yamato won't join, that's your own issue

Actualy the Kawatoko interview was from the earlier part of Wano before Jimbei reunited with the crew. I don't regard Jimbei as being an official Strawhat until Act 3 of Wano since that's when he started appearing in Color Spreads with the crew

Yes
Then shut the fuck up, nobody wants to listen to your drivel anymore, it got old with C4N, your just a adding on to that cesspool of bullshit.

Then shut the fuck up, nobody wants to listen to your drivel anymore, it got old with C4N, your just a adding on to that cesspool of bullshit.
Whenever you try to make predictions for anything, there's the possibility that you could be wrong. I just think that there's a very good chance Yamato is meant to be a red herring due to the way she's written
If that makes you angry, that's your problem :luuh:

How about Oda's statement that new nakama will be joining in succession, meaning one after the other? I hope you're not gonna count Jinbe twice.

Whenever you try to make predictions for anything, there's the possibility that you could be wrong. I just think that there's a very good chance Yamato is meant to be a red herring due to the way she's written
If that makes you angry, that's your problem :luuh:
You have no point at all, that's like saying water could be wet but we don't know for sure, when it's Actually quite obvious.
You add nothing here, angry? Lol don't make me laugh, that's such an overused tactic.

How about Oda's statement that new nakama will be joining in succession, meaning one after the other?
You're correct that it's a point in Yamato's favor, but Yamato doesn't seem to have been planned at the time he said that so who knows?
Especially cause it could also mean something like "a new Strawhat will join soon" referring to Jimbei
Post automatically merged:

You have no point at all, that's like saying water could be wet but we don't know for sure, when it's Actually quite obvious.
You add nothing here, angry? Lol don't make me laugh, that's such an overused tactic.
This comparison would work if Yamato was a Strawhat right now. But she isn't so you're just trying to shut down discussion that you don't like

You're correct that it's a point in Yamato's favor, but Yamato doesn't seem to have been planned at the time he said that so who knows?
I'll admit that out of all potential Strawhats right now, Yamato is the most likely. That doesn't mean I think we're getting another Strawhat, but if we do it will most likely be Yamato
Look who already said she's the most likely. No backpedaling now :myman:
Especially cause it could also mean something like "a new Strawhat will join soon" referring to Jimbei
Cope. Succession means one after the other. One more after Jinbe. It's also consistent with him saying in that later interview that there are only nine members.

Post automatically merged:

This comparison would work if Yamato was a Strawhat right now. But she isn't so you're just trying to shut down discussion that you don't like
Your whole argument is based on assumptions, nothing to go on, it's irrelevant.
And yet again you go with the "trying to shut down discussion you Don't like" tactic.
You are C4N 2.0 Penis Master.

Look who already said she's the most likely. No backpedaling now :myman:
Yes. She's the most likely person to join in Wano. As in she's more likely than Carrot or Momo

Cope. Succession means one after the other. One more after Jinbe. It's also consistent with him saying in that later interview that there are only nine members.
So if he said that there was only nine members before Jimbei joined, doesn't that support my point? :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.