Current Events The dialogue confirms, with 0 ambiguity, that King and Queen tried to fight Ryokugyu. Update: The OFFICIAL dialogue makes it worse.

So you're an idiot is that what you're telling the world?
Oh yes, whoever thinks differently from you is an idiot.

Rather you will not be the idiot for thinking that you have the absolute truth. I don't care if Admiral is Yonko or YC1

Did you not read the post? Ryokugyu says “I told you not to test me.”

That’s not ambiguous. At all.
Maybe Queen just tried to escape once she was trapped and that's why Green Bull gets angry. Or they did fight, but King and Queen were not in the best of conditions.

You can put it however you want, but that ambiguity is not going to go away. I already told you that this is Oda's intention.

If Oda wanted to make it clear that Admiral >>>>> Commanders, then he would have shown us how King and Queen were defeated.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Rather you will not be the idiot for thinking that you have the absolute truth. I don't care if Admiral is Yonko or YC1

Maybe Queen just tried to escape once she was trapped and that's why Green Bull gets angry. Or they did fight, but King and Queen were not in the best of conditions.

You can put it however you want, but that ambiguity is not going to go away. I already told you that this is Oda's intention.

If Oda wanted to make it clear that Admiral >>>>> Commanders, then he would have shown us how King and Queen were defeated.
I mean there's people out there who think the Earth is flat. Power levels in One Piece is not difficult to grasp, if you can't grasp such a simple concept (whether an Admiral is closer to a Yonkou or a commander) you must not be too bright.

I mean there's people out there who think the Earth is flat. Power levels in One Piece is not difficult to grasp, if you can't grasp such a simple concept (whether an Admiral is closer to a Yonkou or a commander) you must not be too bright.
So you're telling me that Shirohigue sent his crew to their deaths to save Ace? Because 1 vs 3 Yonkos + Garp and Sengoku doesn't seem like a wise decision to me.

I remind you that Marco was able to stand up to King and Queen in perfect condition. I don't think it's that crazy to think that a 1 good Commander can defeat 2 busted Commanders.

But since you like scales of power, I think Zoro fucks Akainu at this point, he's basically his counter. Yonko level Zoro?

What’s funny to me here is that this is just the prelude.

Kizaru kicking the mangrove is the prelude to his actual introduction feats.

Kuzan freezing the ocean was the prelude to his actual introduction feats.

We’re going to have a very fun follow up discussion in a month.
Post automatically merged:

So you're telling me that Shirohigue sent his crew to their deaths to save Ace? Because 1 vs 3 Yonkos + Garp and Sengoku doesn't seem like a wise decision to me.

I remind you that Marco was able to stand up to King and Queen in perfect condition. I don't think it's that crazy to think that a 1 good Commander can defeat 2 busted Commanders.

But since you like scales of power, I think Zoro fucks Akainu at this point, he's basically his counter. Yonko level Zoro?
First ZKK and now this. Why are you guys trying to make yourselves look retarded?

People have done worse in OP lol. Ace is WB's sucessor....no way in hell does WB not attempt to rescue hin.

And he eventually got his ass beat whilst they were undamaged.

Nice

ZenZu

A whole lot of nothing being said here.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
MF- multiple commanders including Marco, Vista and Crocodile team up to stall a single admiral.

DR- a commander strength guy is completely powerless agasint a non serious admiral using him as an excuse

Wano- Multiple commanders wiped out by an Admiral who says someone of his rank can't lose to commanders

Counter argument: "The Calamties were prisoners without handcuffs and the great Babanuki was keeping them in check" lol

I've always had admirals above YC1. The problem for me is the YC1 are so weak, I always thought it was absurd for Kaido to defeat Luffy with one hit at the beginning of Wano and I still find it absurd for Ryokugyu to defeat King so easily
You are correct it is absurd but its for hype. Marco may not able to defeat an admiral but he clearly held him off. Same thing with Zoro blocking BM and Kaido attacks. YC1 is not a level where characters should be 1 shot by yonko's and admirals. That's like having Luffy one shot Zoro which makes no sense given his strength.

When it comes to hyping villains Oda does not care but Admirals and yonko are equal. I think Garp made it pretty clear waaay back at water 7 ending.

ZenZu

MF- multiple commanders including Marco, Vista and Crocodile team up to stall a single admiral.

DR- a commander strength guy is completely powerless agasint a non serious admiral using him as an excuse

Wano- Multiple commanders wiped out by an Admiral who says someone of his rank can't lose to commanders

Counter argument: "The Calamties were prisoners without handcuffs and the great Babanuki was keeping them in check" lol
The Yonkou fanbase makes this community look really dumb/bad, with all due respect.

It was a rescue mission not defeat them mission, so your argument holds zero grounds. Garp already said if the yonko's and admirals fight it would be mutual destruction. There is no way he could say this if Yonkos>Admirals because then Garp literally lied. This is the problem with the thinking of people like you, your reasoning skills is poor. Hype cannot destroy statements like that.
Post automatically merged:

The Yonkou fanbase makes this community look really dumb/bad, with all due respect.
I concur, they don't think.

I warned people in 2019 that YCs are ''scrubs'' and that any admiral would mid diff...I was laughed at for saying Katakuri gets mid diffed by Luigi...
I don't even blame the people since Oda has the tendancy to overhype the immediate antagonist

Of course some fans are having a hard time accepting Greenbull defeating King and Queen. It makes Kaido look weaker and Big Mom look weak. They couldn't beat the rooftop SN. All of them, except for Killer, grew stronger to defeat their opponents. The here comes Greenbull who defeated Kaido's strongest calamities plus the BP at Udon without trouble.

I'm not going to deny that part of reason is because of Oda poor powerscaling skills. Too many times in a manga do we see a character held back for plot. Or worse, Oda introduce a character that's strong for the time and incredible hard to beat because of some unique power or skilled they possess. One of the heroes must grow stronger to defeat that opponent. Afterwards Ofa introduce a new strength or power level that makes that previous opponent look weak.

Even Oden fell victim to Oda poor powerscaling skills. He was introduced as an endurance monster. Yet, when he fought Kaido he was beaten and knocked out by base Kaido with a non-name non-haki attack. Oda still compared him to Roger, Rocks and more.