Questions & Mysteries Who will Aramaki fight in Wano?

Whoose matchup is Aramaki? Zoro? Luffy? Or Sanji?

I personally think that luffy won‘t bother with Aramaki and that he‘ll let his 2 trusted men handle it. I lean more towards zoro since Aramaki might be a swordsman with a black blade.

I personally think that luffy won‘t bother with Aramaki and that he‘ll let his 2 trusted men handle it. I lean more towards zoro since Aramaki might be a swordsman with a black blade.
Lmao zoros down for 10 years. Leave the man alone. He's earned his rest

Sanji is the healthiest. He's recovered the most comparedly and took the least damage.

Sanji vs Aramki is my bet. Or maybe yamato

I'm not sure if he's gonna fight anyone this arc, his role is likely gonna be similar to kuma's in thriller bark, but if he did fight someone then it would probably be zoro and sanji since he defeated both king and queen

I'm not sure if he's gonna fight anyone this arc, his role is likely gonna be similar to kuma's in thriller bark, but if he did fight someone then it would probably be zoro and sanji since he defeated both king and queen
Nah he'll be like Aokiji but this time instead of the start of the Ennies Lobby Saga....it'll be at the end. He'll body the M3 and the rest of the allaince.

Aramaki will kill about 400 more people belonging to alliance and Wano. minks, citizens, pirates, ninjas, samurai will all die to this man. Sanji and Zoro will struggle heavily against him and nearly die too. Marco will not be effective, the heart pirates will have left already, kid will be weakened heavily.

The two combatants will be Luffy and Yamato exclusive. Luffy will almost die, Yamato will hold her own due to her club. Another foe will appear that will escalate the situation that Luffy will handle. Yamato goes one on one with Aramaki. Something interesting happen and together Luffy* and Yamato defeat Green Bull.

There are only two options:

1) Sth happens and interupts him so that no fight between him or the alliance happens (most likely scenario imho).

2) He goes in there and gets his ass handed to him.

I really hope it isn't #2, but I could see Oda doing it just because of the "reverse side of the coin" approach. The first admiral they met was introduced at the beginning of a long saga (CP0 saga) and bodied all of them. So what's the reverse side of the coin? The last admiral they'll meet is introduced at the end of a long saga and gets bodied by the SHs & Co.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rob Lucci for Nakama. Vivi x Lucci Forever

Aramaki:
Loves women (Sanji)
Loves sake (Zoro)
Doesn't eat (Sanji's backstory)
Fights with a sword (Zoro)

There are more parallels, but, to me, Green Bull is a bunch of Zoro and Sanji's traits fused together. I think they'll both fight Ryokugyu.

Honestly, Sanji fans should pray for him not fighting GB.

Oda give you guys Sanji vs Vergo and Sanji vs Dofla. Look how it turns out... do you really want Sanji vs GB?