General & Others I was wrong about ZKK happening

I never understood why ZKK was a thing. Zoro taking down the main villain is a huge stretch considering throughout the Wano arc, Luffy entire goal was to defeat Kaido.

ZKK was never realistic, I seriously don't get why any of you though Oda would let Zoro outshine Luffy
Realistic. In a story where Apoo gets off for what he did and Kid decides to kill Luffy instead lol.

Because trying to justify why he won't be back after getting punched involves clumsy storytelling. Wants a glorious death and decides to let a guy with no killing intent just knock him out.

Aokiji is an Iceman and can tolerate magma for ten days. Kaido is a dragon, defeated by magma

Wants to die, doesn't find any magma on his own within his country. Wano is full of seastone, no mention of it after Luffy uses it to train.

Krieg, Arlong, Crocodile, Lucci, Moria, Caesar, and Doflamingo are laid out in front of everyone. Cracker and Katakuri are announced as defeated by their own family. The golden bell and shadow reach Jaya. MeanwhileMomonosuke slides up to get crowned after twenty years of butt fucking with no evidence that Big Mom, Orochi, and Kaido are gone.

So it's not like Oda avoided a ridiculous story

Realistic as in Oda would write it.

Apoo getting off makes sense because Oda likes to write forgiving characters. Zoro killing Kaido goes against 99% of Oda's previous writing.

When looking at a theory I look at what Oda would likely write, not what I want nor think should happen

Realistic as in Oda would write it.

Apoo getting off makes sense because Oda likes to write forgiving characters. Zoro killing Kaido goes against 99% of Oda's previous writing.

When looking at a theory I look at what Oda would likely write, not what I want nor think should happen
Forgiveness has nothing to do with it, he contributes nothing and doesn't have any remorse. The best you can say is that Oda enjoys incorrigible jackasses like Apoo and Buggy, but we've never seen Buggy ignored by his own victims.

And the idea of whether ZKK is possible or not goes to the simple fact that he's talked about the legend of Ryuma killing the dragon repeatedly. To believe it's not likely makes sense, but that Oda wouldn't write it?

The dumbest possible thing is how people just handwave this all away as "headcanon."

Yes because like I've said, Oda would never let Zoro outshine Luffy.

So yeah, I can pull up 100 panels of proof of Robin beating Imu. Realistically it will never happen, Luffy is the goldenboy
You can pull up 100? Start small, pull up 20, or however many you seriously think you can.

nah you get my point, you just want to keep defending your pipe dream

like cool if you believe in zkk, but at the end of the day you can't blame us for looking at ya like ya crazy
I don't get your point because you went out of your way to make a comparison that you don't show one example to support. Like why say that of all things and then go on without pulling up one example? Lmao

I don't get your point because you went out of your way to make a comparison that you don't show one example to support. Like why say that of all things and then go on without pulling up one example? Lmao
because I don't need to, I was obviously using a hyperbole
Okay take me out of this. There's a reason why 90% of the community though it was impossible, it wasn't because we can't read or hate zoro

because I don't need to, I was obviously using a hyperbole
Okay take me out of this. There's a reason why 90% of the community though it was impossible, it wasn't because we can't read or hate zoro
It's up to the individual who doesn't believe it. If I had to suggest a reason why I thought it wasn't guaranteed, it would probably be because there are simply other possibilities so therefore nothing ever would be guaranteed.