Future Events The sound of Inevitability

Who is Zoro's next victim?

• Kaido

• Green Bull

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ihaha:

The end is near Lik.

You know it. I know it. And most of all you know that I know you know it.

The levels of cope from this thread surpassed anything I've ever seen before embarrassing

:shame:

ZKK dead Zori not munstor samurai and Luffy cucked Zoro all throughout the arc

:kobeha:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
:ihaha:

The end is near Lik.

You know it. I know it. And most of all you know that I know you know it.

The levels of cope from this thread surpassed anything I've ever seen before embarrassing

:shame:

ZKK dead Zori not munstor samurai and Luffy cucked Zoro all throughout the arc

:kobeha:
The only cope in this thread is from those who pretend that 40+ plotlines have been concluded. :luffylaugh:

The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
The only cope in this thread is from those who pretend that 40+ plotlines have been concluded. :luffylaugh:
There's no way this arc is near over. The rest will be fast, but there's going to be a lot left to unpack.

If you leave the headcanon at the door, there are so many characters with connections to Wano, or with reasons to go to Wano.

Crocodile = Pluton.
Revolutionaries = to stop the WG from annexing Wano and to stop the weapon trade coming from Wano
Blackbeard = Pluton, Ponyglyphs
Sabo = Luffy's Vivre card burning up when he "died" fighting Kaido
Straw Hat Grand Fleet = same reason, Vivre Card
Doflamingo = Revenge against Luffy/Pluton
Sword/Koby = X-Drake
Shanks = To meet with Luffy again now that Luffy has become a "great pirate" a Yonkou

That's just off the top of my head, and those are just plot points OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY. There's still so much to unpack when it comes to Ponyglyphs, backstories, and Green Bull. Wano has about 20-30 super-hype chapters left, IMO.

B

Ballel

There's no way this arc is near over. The rest will be fast, but there's going to be a lot left to unpack.

If you leave the headcanon at the door, there are so many characters with connections to Wano, or with reasons to go to Wano.

Crocodile = Pluton.
Revolutionaries = to stop the WG from annexing Wano and to stop the weapon trade coming from Wano
Blackbeard = Pluton, Ponyglyphs
Sabo = Luffy's Vivre card burning up when he "died" fighting Kaido
Straw Hat Grand Fleet = same reason, Vivre Card
Doflamingo = Revenge against Luffy/Pluton
Sword/Koby = X-Drake
Shanks = To meet with Luffy again now that Luffy has become a "great pirate" a Yonkou

That's just off the top of my head, and those are just plot points OUTSIDE OF THE COUNTRY. There's still so much to unpack when it comes to Ponyglyphs, backstories, and Green Bull. Wano has about 20-30 super-hype chapters left, IMO.
Let's face it, Oda won't address these plot lines.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Speaking of Samurai and Dragons, how did it end, who is superior? The dragon? Is Oda suddenly changing his mind on that matter?
2. When has Zoro wished to cut something and ultimately failed to do it to his own satisfaction?
4. What about Zoro doing what Oden couldnt, forging Enma black? Is the king who rules the underworld finally satisfied with Zoro?
5. What about 2nd generation of swords that nobody wants, Nidai Kitetsu?
6. What about Zoro's revenge for friendly oddball Yasu?
7. What about Zoro's identical looks with both the Sword God and Shimotsuki Ushimaru?
9. What about Zoro's payoff for the near-death experience when the haki blooms?
10. What about Zoro and Hiyori plotline?
11. What about Shusui and Ryuma's grave?
12. What about rounding up the samurai?
13. What about showing the world that Santoryu rules supreme?
14. What about cutting Kaido into pieces?
15. What about Ushimaru's companion Onimaru?
17. Who shall restore the fear of samurai of Wano kuni?
18. What about Kaido being unkillable and not being debunked?
19. Who is the monster samurai?
20. What about Zoro's name reaching the heavens, as promised?
Do you honestly believe any of these questions need answering Nik? Some of these aren’t even questions raised by the narrative, some of these are just questions you completely made up lol “what about cutting Kaido to pieces”, my brother in Christ, what are you even talking about? Lmfao

Obviously Wano has more chapters to go, but some of these questions are things that literally only hardcore Zoro fans care about and nobody else, a lot of these questions can simply be hand-waved away by an SBS, Databook, or Oda interview because no one cares lol.

Honestly, Nik, even that end-of-volume deadline (CH. 1056) I gave myself seems ridicolous to me at this point.

I'm only holding it cause I'd rather wait and keep my word.

This is not a plot line, nor is it a question raised by the narrative, just a statement of Zoro made to hype himself up for the fight with Kaido that was clearly ended when Zoro failed to slice Kaido up lol. Not every spoken line of dialogue is supposed to lead into its own plot line or come to fruition…
Ok but you lied it's not something nik made up. It's right there.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, Nik, even that end-of-volume deadline (CH. 1056) I gave myself seems ridicolous to me at this point.

I'm only holding it cause I'd rather wait and keep my word.
You'll feel bad when it happens later than that. We have at least one more volume in wano, possibly two or more.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This is not a plot line, nor is it a question raised by the narrative, just a statement of Zoro made to hype himself up for the fight with Kaido that was clearly ended when Zoro failed to slice Kaido up lol. Not every spoken line of dialogue is supposed to lead into its own plot line or come to fruition…
Zoro came to cut something and didnt cut it to his own satisfaction?
That's a first and surely a plotline since Zoro is all about cutting everything, to his own satisfaction.
And he wasnt satisfied with cutting Kaido. You could write that off on some other character but not with Zoro. :myman: