• Kaido

• Green Bull

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zoro vs Kaido on the roof is setup for KOH Zoro vs Awakened Kaido
1) "i need to unleash Enma more" : Rengoku oni giri
2) "Shit i missed" : Hiriu Kaen
3) "Worororo i can make a bigger dragon twister then you"
4) "shit i tought this would knock you off your feet" : Ashura

Every time Oda shows that Kaido is a step above Zoro , obvious wall setup for Zoro to overcome wich results in this

1) perfect enma control / black blade
2) lands Hiriu Kaen
3) Zoro makes a dragon twister bigger then Kaido
4) KOH Ashura has Kaido on his back "cut in to pieces"

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Zoro came to cut something and didnt cut it to his own satisfaction?
That's a first and surely a plotline since Zoro is all about cutting everything, to his own satisfaction.
And he wasnt satisfied with cutting Kaido. You could write that off on some other character but not with Zoro. :myman:
Zoro made it clear he was pissed he didn't hurt Kaido more. CoC Zoro would give Kaido a lot more problems. Zoro will kill Kaido, the only question is how, to me. If people have issues with Oda's writing, fine, but he's never invested this much time into a plotline, only to abandon it at the end. It would be like Doflamingo just forgetting that he hates the Celestial Dragons, and just wanting to become a playboy. If you disagree with Oda's writing, fine, but don't act he doesn't set up plot points and resolve them.

The idea that Oda is going to abandon all of these plot threads just because fans want him to is ridiculous. Ryuma, the Samurai, Zoro's own words... all of it screams Zoro Kills Kaido. Oda has done a great job of making it seem like it can't happen, though. Oda's misdirection skills are underrated.
Post automatically merged:

Every time Oda shows that Kaido is a step above Zoro , obvious wall setup for Zoro to overcome wich results in this

2) lands Hiriu Kaen
Love this analysis. Seeing Zoro perfect those attacks against Kaido would be amazing.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Zoro came to cut something and didnt cut it to his own satisfaction?
That's a first and surely a plotline since Zoro is all about cutting everything, to his own satisfaction.
And he wasnt satisfied with cutting Kaido. You could write that off on some other character but not with Zoro. :myman:
Welcome to the real world, where claiming that you will do something is not a 100% guarantee that you will be able to do it. Lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Oda has done a great job of making it seem like it can't happen, though. Oda's misdirection skills are underrated.
All of it was predicted, he cant fool me. :goyea:

Welcome to the real world, where claiming that you will do something is not a 100% guarantee that you will be able to do it. Lol
Let's see if the real world will stop Zoro from doing what he claimed he would. :cheers:

You forgot that Kaido has been defeated before and that all the build-up between a samurai and a dragon isn't fanservice.
To call it that is silly. You might as well call the entire One Piece fanservice then...
It doesn't make any difference in our quest for the One piece,which is the central element to the plot of this story.

Kaido has been reported to be defeated in the entire world,having him come back just to get decapitated doesn't follow plot progression and hence pointless.

Will ZKK happen? I will be happy for you if it does.

However,I don't really care anymore about that and feel it will be wasting time that can be used on more important stuff(Location of the final island and pluton).

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It doesn't make any difference in our quest for the One piece,which is the central element to the plot of this story.

Kaido has been reported to be defeated in the entire world,having him come back just to get decapitated doesn't follow plot progression and hence pointless.

Will ZKK happen? I will be happy for you if it does.

However,I don't really care anymore about that and feel it will be wasting time that can be used on more important stuff(Location of the final island and pluton).
Why did ZKK make a difference in quest for One Piece before 7 day skip and after it doesnt?

As a Kaido fan myself,there were so many moments that could be used to give him a glorifying death completing his character arc.

Now not only has 1 week passed but the bounties have already been updated,having this happen now to only be privy to Wano characters is underwhelming and unnecessary.

There are things like black blade stuff,location of lodestar,pluton,the contents of flower capital's poneglyph as well as info on the outside world(why is it a mess now?).

ZKK is less important than the above as Kaido himself was never the most relevant character in this story.

Why did ZKK make a difference in quest for One Piece before 7 day skip and after it doesnt?
It never made any difference,was just a possibly nice addition to conclude Kaido's story arc and tie it to the Wano lore.

Now we have stuff like Road poneglyph,Outside world info and Ancient weapon stuff to deal with,these are more important to the plot than X Character killing Y imo.

We'll still get info on Ryuuma's grave and black blades stuff obviously since they are integral to the arc and are possibly tied to void century.

Monster samurai can be foreshadowing for Eos,not necessarily now and all the stuff with Avenging Yasuie and laying Hiyori will be dropped.

Kaido and the rest aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things,we are entering end Game and we need to focus on other things like Admirals/Teach/Dragon and Mihawk.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It never made any difference,was just a possibly nice addition to conclude Kaido's story arc and tie it to the Wano lore.

Now we have stuff like Road poneglyph,Outside world info and Ancient weapon stuff to deal with,these are more important to the plot than X Character killing Y imo.

We'll still get info on Ryuuma's grave and black blades stuff obviously since they are integral to the arc and are possibly tied to void century.

Monster samurai can be foreshadowing for Eos,not necessarily now and all the stuff with Avenging Yasuie and laying Hiyori will be dropped.

Kaido and the rest aren't really that important in the grand scheme of things,we are entering end Game and we need to focus on other things like Admirals/Teach/Dragon and Mihawk.
Wano aint safe as long as Kaido is alive and "it is not like I will settle for anywhere else". :myman:
Unless you think Luffy can beat him 1vs1 any time he wants now? :milaugh:

Wano aint safe as long as Kaido is alive and "it is not like I will settle for anywhere else". :myman:
Unless you think Luffy can beat him 1vs1 any time he wants now? :milaugh:
Nope I don't think so but I know Oda will deal with Kaido any way he wants even if it doesn't make sense.

We should focus on End Game stuff which are starting now,the story is ending,can't live in the past forever you know..

Also if King whose durability is around Kaido's in flameless mode can be pierced by GB's hakified vines then Oda can just have weakened Kaido and Big mom dried that way too and beheaded by his black blade.

What I know is once Kaido's defeat was announced to the world with a 7 days timeskip,he became irrelevant to the plot so Oda will dispose him off as he desires.

Last edited:
all I here are sanji bois making up bs because they don’t like zoro doing what he’s always done which is rack up greater feats than sanji and even luffy as a normal human 🤣.

As for luffy he’s been handed so many L’s this arc. Of course it was good character development for him to lose and grow from these defeats but you must admit that it was getting repetitive and he even came back from death without any real explanation other than the magical fruit granting him the power to do so. His fruit Might as well be a rip off of the yomi-yomi.

sanji is literally been enhanced by his daddy. His enhancements Will now be the thing that’s carrying him the rest of the journey. So we will forever be able to say that it’s not all sanji’s strength but what his dad granted him.

however with zoro is all raw ability, everything can be reasonably explained for why he was able to come back from the state Kaido put him in. Heck Oda even made a 7 day timeskip so that people cant complain when he kills kaido. Zoro is hard work and talent and tiny bit of luck

people who think Oda is done with zoro this arc are just being stubborn at this point.

:kayneshrug:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nope I don't think so but I know Oda will deal with Kaido any way he wants even if it doesn't make sense.

We should focus on End Game stuff which are starting now,the story is ending,can't live in the past forever you know..

Also if King whose durability is around Kaido's in flameless mode can be pierced by GB's hakified vines then Oda can just have weakened Kaido and Big mom dried that way too and beheaded by his black blade.

What I know is once Kaido's defeat was announced to the world with a 7 days timeskip,he became irrelevant to the plot so Oda will dispose him off as he desires.
That's exactly what we are here to see - how Oda will dispose of Kaido and considering all the build-up, it will be through Zoro.
I dont think Flameless King is comparable to Kaido's durability and yet, the Admiral is struggling to pierce him.
If all of that happened while King was chained with sea stone, Admiral stands no chance to pierce Kaido with his vines.

2) lands Hiriu Kaen
Spitting

B

Ballel

That's exactly what we are here to see - how Oda will dispose of Kaido and considering all the build-up, it will be through Zoro.
I dont think Flameless King is comparable to Kaido's durability and yet, the Admiral is struggling to pierce him.
If all of that happened while King was chained with sea stone, Admiral stands no chance to pierce Kaido with his vines.
Cope