Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Cherry picking very specific pieces of dialogue and panels is like trying to weave through the fucking raindrops; to ignore the mounting evidence since Yamato’s introduction is to read a formulaic, paint-by-numbers comic and expect it to suddenly fly in the face of 50 years of shonen manga history by only drawing a line for one specific character for a variety of imagined reasons more than a thousand chapters into the story. No wonder this blowback consistently comes straight from the dumbest, snottiest members of our community, they’re the only ones who refuse to admit their perception of reality is wrong or isn’t the only way to see things :luffyswat:

Cherry picking very specific pieces of dialogue and panels is like trying to weave through the fucking raindrops; to ignore the mounting evidence since Yamato’s introduction is to read a formulaic, paint-by-numbers comic and expect it to suddenly fly in the face of 50 years of shonen manga history by only drawing a line for one specific character for a variety of imagined reasons more than a thousand chapters into the story. No wonder this blowback consistently comes straight from the dumbest, snottiest members of our community, they’re the only ones who refuse to admit their perception of reality is wrong or isn’t the only way to see things :luffyswat:
Give Penis some credit - he was able to use google to find the term non-sequitur, although he never managed to use it correctly - i think this is beyond some members

Second from bottom rung on the ladder

As a Monet fan, I’m (at least currently) relieved no Monet fan has done any dumb shit in this thread like what happens with Vivi & Carrot fans.

Hopefully it stays that way
:pepeshy:

I will concede that there is a chance I'm wrong about the number thing (Though right now I think it's like 50/50), but I still don't think Yamato would be that eleventh Strawhat if we get one.

Yamato was imprisoned and abused by Kaido for 20 years. Luffy knows this as he saw the exploding handcuffs. But he didn't give her a mention in the climax of the battle
If Yamato's supposed to be the next Strawhat, then Luffy not giving her a mention here is pretty weird
Post automatically merged:

Yes, but is Luffy going by total crewmate count or by recruit count?
Everyone Luffy mentioned there are those who can't fight for themselves

Tama is a starving child
Momo can't save his country alone
Kinemon tried and failed to defeat him
And Pedro died sacrificing himself for the crew

Luffy is going by recruit count
While Oda is going by total

Its like you ignore everything everyone has been saying to you this entire time

I guess early Viz never got the memo

But anyway, while Zoro is the first recruit, he's also considered the second Strawhat. The manga is inconsistent when it gives the Strawhat's numbers like that. Luffy said he wanted "about ten guys" in his crew and all I'm trying to say here is that you can interpret that multiple ways. People aren't stupid from having a different reading on it than you do
That's all I'm gonna say on the matter
Its not inconsistent you're being a moron

You just proved our point
Zoro is the 1st recruit that Luffy got for his crew i.e the first of the 10 he wanted to find

But he is the 2nd overall Straw Hat Pirate, what is so hard to understand about that

Last edited:
Everyone Luffy mentioned there are those who can't fight for themselves

Tama is a starving child
Momo can't save his country alone
Kinemon tried and failed to defeat him
And Pedro died sacrificing himself for the crew

Luffy is going by recruit count
While Oda is going by total

Its like you ignore everything everyone has been saying to you this entire time

Zoro is the 2nd recruit that Luffy got for his crew i.e the first of the 10 he wanted to find

But he is the 2nd overall Straw Hat Pirate, what is so hard to understand about that
C4N: I’m a storytelling analyst!
Peenix: I’m a professional arithmetic!

What’s next?
:watchout:

Carrot for returning to Zou :myman:
Wano army...

How can you misunderstand a character as simple as Luffy?
Look, the context in which Luffy is saying it (Names that make him get fired up again to fight Kaido) clearly indicate that he's listing off the people he's mainly fighting Kaido for. What do you think it says that Yamato wasn't one of them?
:pepecopium:

C4N: I’m a storytelling analyst!
Peenix: I’m a professional arithmetic!

What’s next?
:watchout:
Something about sociology... :lusalty:

Zoro is the 1st recruit that Luffy got for his crew i.e the first of the 10 he wanted to find

It might be a little difficult for a moron indeed.

Peenis is simply one of the stupid people who don’t realize they are stupid.

He is on that level.

So guys, don’t be too hard on him.

SIKE

There's a Carrot4Nakama equivalent for her, where have you been?

Nothing's sacred.
Then:

“I hate Yamato! Yamato deserves the hate / bash / call outs for (his) horrible written character!”

Now:

“I’m black and the hate aimed towards Carrot mirrors the hate US Black females and men now I’m sick of this”

And those come from a 18+ Carrot content.
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

“Stop sexualizing Carrot. You’re being a creep.”
What a fucking hypocrite.

So apparently we are "sexualizing" for pointing out how fetishy Toei is with the candy tentacles yet he runs an 18+ roleplay account. What a joke.

What a fucking hypocrite.

So apparently we are "sexualizing" for pointing out how fetishy Toei is with the candy tentacles yet he runs an 18+ roleplay account. What a joke.
It’s not him but one of his comrades. But basically it’s pretty similar.

“you’re sexualizing Carrot. You’re being a creep”

but many of his fellow Carrot fans are like that
:hihihi:

Momo for Nakama is finally dead or so
At least Momo4nakama don’t say shits like “Momo will sneak on the Sunny!” or “subversive affirmation”

Last edited:
We went from Subversive Affirmation with @CarrotForNakama to Subversive Calculation with @Peenix (Penis).

:crazwhat:

:ihaha:
:risitameh:

Subversive Calculation for Yamato:goyea:
Subversive Calculation for Vivi:gonope:

I’m still laughing until now that he posted a pic & list to support his argument but avoided the simplest question of “how many people are there in the pic / list” which are from his posts

Once he answered he said I was non sequitur & strawmanning, and when finally answered he said 10 because Vivi is 5.5 that she doesn’t contribute to the count

Sorry I can’t—:gokulaugh::milaugh::ronalaugh::vistalaugh::ihaha::mihanha::luffylaugh::rolaugh::kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.