Break Week Marineford War Alternative Ending

Tbh if Whitebeard was at 100% and without his heart virus against Akainu at 100%. Whitebeard wins, but it would be an extreme diff. The weakest Yonko= the strongest admiral pre ts. No cap

Whitebeard was a joke at marineford:heart attacks,couldn't dodge Squardo,couldn't use haki,eat a ton of fodder attacks...it was just an epic final stand off for him.He had no real chance of beating any admiral there.Poor Ace.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Whitebeard was a joke at marineford:heart attacks,couldn't dodge Squardo,couldn't use haki,eat a ton of fodder attacks...it was just an epic final stand off for him.He had no real chance of beating any admiral there.Poor Ace.
Dude was like 100 years old it's amazing he could even stand. That said yeah it's a shame we got an old decrepit WB and not him in his prime kicking major ass. Also Ace got himself killed on his own by acting like a dumbass, he could've easily ran away

I'm really beginning to doubt which side Sengoku was rooting for. The plot armor is thick in this one.

The plot armor in favor of the loser of the bygone era was insane...

Not only in that moment where Akainu could reduce it to ashes with the Daifunka or Meigo...
Also the loser of the bygone era was still alive without a piece of skull lol

If Oda wanted to make excuses that the magma didn't reach the organs for whatever reason ok, but the skull?....

Anyway this reminds me of an image I made a long time ago where Akainu attacked the loser of the bygone era from behind and killed him instantly.

I have heard that Oda originally wanted to kill one of the Admiral at MF too but changed his mind at last moment because they were just introduced in the series..
Post automatically merged:

Dude was like 100 years old it's amazing he could even stand. That said yeah it's a shame we got an old decrepit WB and not him in his prime kicking major ass. Also Ace got himself killed on his own by acting like a dumbass, he could've easily ran away
He jumped to save Luffys ass..

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Marines didnt win anything

Blackbeard Pirates Won the most
whitebeard pirates wouldve if ace wasnt a punk ass bitch