Break Week Apoo's role and Power

J

Jo_Ndule

Apoo joined Kaido before Drake, he also wrote to Tottoland before Capone did and has become closer to Kaido.

I see Apoo will be in charge of Numbers or just Under King , and he will surely have more spotlight in Act 3 + he was also the last SN (allied to Kaido) to be shown in Wano. Oda placed each SN according to their PL and trust:
Hawkins under Jack, Drake under Queen and Apoo under King?!.

Apoo also has 4th highest SN bounty and He is Kid's rival.
Apoo and Kidd relationship are the opposite of Law and Luffy who are friendly rivals.

I believe Apoo will be given the task to supervise musical services (he will be given important task like how Capone was at Tea party) during the festival,
That's why I also believe he is planning to backstab Kaido but he is too proud to Ally and tell Kidd now.

Drake spies on Kaido as marine but Apoo awaits a great moment to betray Kaido as a rising pirate but before that, Kidd will beat him first then Apoo will reveal details about Kaido. Think for yourselves, this man went to Tottoland but allies with Kaido, unlike Drake (Marine) or Hawkins who fears Yonko badly, what is Apoo reasons for rallying wit Kaido if not having a hidden betrayal agenda ?

People underrate him but when you see his role this arc and his rivalry with Kidd + his bounty. For me he is easily top 5 Supernova, He is mid high tier.

@Shura @playa4321 @Sentinel ...

Apoo joined Kaido before Drake, he also wrote to Tottoland before Capone did and has become closer to Kaido.

I see Apoo will be in charge of Numbers or just Under King , and he will surely have more spotlight in Act 3 + he was also the last SN (allied to Kaido) to be shown in Wano. Oda placed each SN according to their PL and trust:
Hawkins under Jack, Drake under Queen and Apoo under King?!.

Apoo also has 4th highest SN bounty and He is Kid's rival.
Apoo and Kidd relationship are the opposite of Law and Luffy who are friendly rivals.

I believe Apoo will be given the task to supervise musical services (he will be given important task like how Capone was at Tea party) during the festival,
That's why I also believe he is planning to backstab Kaido but he is too proud to Ally and tell Kidd now.

Drake spies on Kaido as marine but Apoo awaits a great moment to betray Kaido as a rising pirate but before that, Kidd will beat him first then Apoo will reveal details about Kaido. Think for yourselves, this man went to Tottoland but allies with Kaido, unlike Drake (Marine) or Hawkins who fears Yonko badly, what is Apoo reasons for rallying wit Kaido if not having a hidden betrayal agenda ?

People underrate him but when you see his role this arc and his rivalry with Kidd + his bounty. For me he is easily top 5 Supernova, He is mid high tier.

I’m convinced that Apoo > Drake > Hawkins

@Jo_Ndule
I can´t find the video anymore, but I read a theory two-three years ago about Apoo beeing one part of Kaido crew, the dude said that Apoo was already a member of Kaido before he even join the alliance of Kid&Hawkins and he just betray them with Kaido together.
And this point even come true before it was even shown in manga, he also said that Apoo was based on a chinese soldier who has a parallel to Kaido crew(beast pirates) and their was also a Queen who get betrayed by that "Apoo" guy in the past.

Which means if his theory coming up as true, Apoo vs Queen could happen, probably even Sanji&Apoo vs Queen while Zoro fighting off with Killer against King(if my theory come true that all calamity+Kaido going down by tag team fights).

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

I like the part about him being the musical host for the fire festival.

As for him betraying Kaido, I'm not sure about that one. I'd prefer that not all Novas join together. It'd be cool for Apoo to stay a scumbag till the end.

Hawkins is the one that I want to betray Kaido like Drake.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Apoo is the only true "villian" of this arc out of the supernova i feel like. So far drake is a marine and hawkins is double crossing. We need a super nova who will actually go against luffy and crew since thats the only one left.

He's probably around YC4 level his devil fruit is pretty tricky. Idk if he can beat drake though

@Jo_Ndule
I can´t find the video anymore, but I read a theory two-three years ago about Apoo beeing one part of Kaido crew, the dude said that Apoo was already a member of Kaido before he even join the alliance of Kid&Hawkins and he just betray them with Kaido together.
And this point even come true before it was even shown in manga, he also said that Apoo was based on a chinese soldier who has a parallel to Kaido crew(beast pirates) and their was also a Queen who get betrayed by that "Apoo" guy in the past.

Which means if his theory coming up as true, Apoo vs Queen could happen, probably even Sanji&Apoo vs Queen while Zoro fighting off with Killer against King(if my theory come true that all calamity+Kaido going down by tag team fights).
Marco One Piece Theorist made a theory video back in 2016 saying that Apoo was already working with Kaido, and that he would betray Kid.

I don't really care for the character and I think he'll be getting wrecked by Kid very early on during the Onigashima raid but I think he'll be fairly strong and could potentially occupy a very high position in Kaidou's crew, dare I say "Okanban" (All Star). Reasons being:
- Excluding Luffy, Kid and Law who have special portrayal even amongst the supernova, he has the highest bounty with 350,000,000
- He refers to Kaidou with honorifics (i.e. sama/san) but doesn't with Jack which is a bit odd.
- He has a direct line of communication to Kaidou and we've seen him do it on two occasions already.

Imo there is zero chance that Apoo betrays Kaidou and joins the alliance. The man is a scumbag and will be getting what is coming to him 100%. More likely that not the only supernova that will be going against the Beast Pirates and the Big Mom pirates are Luffy, Kidd, Law and then Drake and Zoro for obvious reasons. I mean even Hawkins already got taken out by Law and he is in a way better position to join the alliance than Apoo is.