Questions & Mysteries Is art, an moment of fleeting beauty or eternal beauty?

What is true art?

• Art is a explosion

• Art is eternal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nothing is eternal. And anything can be art. Enpty space after billions of year wont care about whats left behind
Nature and the universe itself is art.Everything has a perfect mathematics behind it.Have you seen photos from the space?Its beautiful,beauty is an abstract concept.Beauty cannot die.

Last edited:
It was not made by intelligent design and it does not cate about itself
How can you be so sure of that.The laws of physics,chemistry and biology all have a mathematical reasoning behind them.Everything in the universe if perfectly balanced.If the concentration Co2 goes up to 5% in the atmosphere we all die.Live is so fragile and yet nature seems to find a way to balance things out so life goes on.
Post automatically merged:

It was not made by intelligent design and it does not cate about itself
Every non-human life form has a survival instinct,even trees "roar' when a woodcutters is about to put them down.There was Russian experiment that proved this.

Beauty is an abstract concept.You can't kill a concept.So art is eternal.1+1 will still be real even if all humans die.Abstract concepts do not care about the physical world.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
How can you be so sure of that.The laws of physics,chemistry and biology all have a mathematical reasoning behind them.Everything in the universe if perfectly balanced.If the concentration Co2 goes up to 5% in the atmosphere we all die.Live is so fragile and yet nature seems to find a way to balance things out so life goes on.

Every non-human life form has a survival instinct,even trees "roar' when a woodcutters is about to put them down.There was Russian experiment that proved this.

Beauty is an abstract concept.You can't kill a concept.So art is eternal.1+1 will still be real even if all humans die.Abstract concepts do not care about the physical world.
What can you write on your hard drive? For example what videos can be here? And now imagine if that space was infinite. Or if you could rewrite it infinitely you would get any possible result. Any film, all pf your own life from all the angles and so on. But universe might be the same disk but everything that could be possible written there is allreade written.

What can you write on your hard drive? For example what videos can be here? And now imagine if that space was infinite. Or if you could rewrite it infinitely you would get any possible result. Any film, all pf your own life from all the angles and so on. But universe might be the same disk but everything that could be possible written there is allreade written.
I don't get your point,plz explain it in a simple way?Are you saying that everything that is possible to be achieved already existed in metaphysical form(as a possibility),is that it?

we are just observers of how universe will play out. for me art is not eternal thats all
That is a deterministic view of life.I don't believe this stuff,.I think Oda doesn't believe it either,because he is producing literature and not giving a fuck about the whys and ifs of life.

than you are in the wrong thread
lol what?why?

I don't believe in determinism and i believe the concept of art is eternal,but man produced art will even eventually turn into dust just like everything else in the universe.

When i said Oda,i meant Kishimoto lol

Zolo

Cope Doctor
lol what?why?

I don't believe in determinism and i believe the concept of art is eternal,but man produced art will even eventually turn into dust just like everything else in the universe.
maybe we have meaning for the world eternal different... becouse nothing is eternal, even time.... everything moving at speed of light if had consious wouldnt experience anything, the beggining and the end would take 0 seconds

maybe we have meaning for the world eternal different... becouse nothing is eternal, even time.... everything moving at speed of light if had consious wouldnt experience anything, the beggining and the end would take 0 seconds
Eternal means no end or beginning.1+1 will always be real.Its an abstract concept.The metaphysical world doesn't care about the finite nature of the physical world.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Eternal means no end or beginning.1+1 will always be real.Its an abstract concept.The metaphysical world doesn't care about the finite nature of the physical world.
physics says that if you move at the speed of light beggining and the end takes exactly 0 seconds. doesnt matter how infinity you see the time... time dilation is a real thing. and it works by how fast you move, the faster you are the more shrinked everything is,

physics says that if you move at the speed of light beggining and the end takes exactly 0 seconds. doesnt matter how infinity you see the time... time dilation is a real thing. and it works by how fast you move, the faster you are the more shrinked everything is,
ok,that is some crazy stuff i need to research about that.I'm not into physics,etc...