Versus Battle Admirals vs Hokages

Can OP bent space itself? Well, Gai did it
Ok and?Neither of the Hokages scales to 8 Gates Gai,neither is that feat quantifiable

1) The way the distortion of space happaned in Gai's case doesn't fit the way the theory of relativity says space should bend due to sheer speed, at least not the way it was portrayed in the manga, and as such it cannot be a credible indacative of it.

2) even if point 1 wasn't true, distortion of space isn't an effect only applicable to relativistic/LS speed, but to any speed, and the effect would be noticeable to the traveler even at single to double digit mach's, which would mean a calculation would need to be done about it, but as the phenomena portrayed is radically different to the phenomana that the theory of relativity have formula's for, we can't do that either, so its certainly no indicator of any specific speed rate or value, if att all.

3) the effects of distortions of space are visible to the one traversing space and only to him, not any observer would notice a change in space at all, its relative change to the object in movement, not to the observer of the movment, as such the idea that Madara would notice the distortion in space 'created' by Gai's speed (as the former canonically did) not only kicks the entire idea out the window, but is ridicules, laughable and deserve any mockery it gets.
Lasers are not light speed, unless not in one Piece as they have mass
Kizarus fruit act like real light and Databook clearly says he fight at LS.Ray and WB intercepted Kizarus lightform

Henry Blazer is LS as well.And Niji is a slowass for Top-Tiers

雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を居る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

"An attack at the speed of light with a ray-covered sword! It has fencing and high dynamic vision to precisely hit your enemies with a single blow."

Forget speed,each Admiral is continentlevel and oneshots the Hokages

Foxy’s beams didn’t have mass. Try again. Also, lol Kizaru was literally stated to attack at lightspeed by the Vivre Cards and by his own admission. His light has some fictional properties to it, but we also clearly see that it works like actual light as he is a light man. And what about Kuma’s light speed air cannons which didn’t have mass? You clearly watched OP half awake.
See? You thought me and @Steven are Narutards but here, kiiro comes up by saying Naruto characters have better speed feats because of reacting to lightning whilst disregarding OP characters reacting and INTERACTING to lightspeed lol. That's the definition of a Nardotard.

See? You thought me and @Steven are Narutards but here, kiiro comes up by saying Naruto characters have better speed feats because of reacting to lightning whilst disregarding OP characters reacting and INTERACTING to lightspeed lol. That's the definition of a Nardotard.
Clearly. I didn’t think people would actually STILL be arguing that One Piece is only lightning speed at this point in time lol.

Clearly. I didn’t think people would actually STILL be arguing that One Piece is only lightning speed at this point in time lol.
Well there you see the actual bad takes of a few users. Tbh, it's starting pretty good and according to Oda, we're reaching the final saga. We might see crazier shit from Luffy and Co; and he is already continent level with the other top tiers.

To bad but the OP Planet is just far bigger as our Planet.Not my problem you fail to understand it
I'm not denying it.. but not around Jupiter ffs

it'd take around 4 or 4.5 ~ months perpetually sailing at 60 km/h without any pauses to travel half of Jupiter's circumstance in a line

and Luffy and gang took breaks as long as weeks to several day in island and still managed to reach red line under 100 days with obstacles

idk if you read it well but i wasn't a fan of your numerical "analysis" and "pixel - meter ratio".. not general statement like OP world being bigger
Post automatically merged:

@Jonny Will

I'm not denying it.. but not around Jupiter ffs

it'd take around 4 or 4.5 ~ months perpetually sailing at 60 km/h without any pauses to travel half of Jupiter's circumstance in a line

and Luffy and gang took breaks as long as weeks to several day in island and still managed to reach red line under 100 days with obstacles

idk if you read it well but i wasn't a fan of your numerical "analysis" and "pixel - meter ratio".. not general statement like OP world being bigger

@Jonny Will

Bottom Right Panel

River = 3 pixels
Alabasta = 208 pixels

Alabasta/River = 69.333

River = 50,000 meters (its from here)
Alabasta = 3,466,650 meters

Top Left Panel

Alabasta = 23 pixels
Distance Between Islands = 182 pixels

Distance Between Islands/Alabasta = 7.913

Distance Between Islands = 27,431,601.45 meters

Why not just scale directly from Alabasta? If you noticed above? There are no islands large enough near Alabasta to be visible from our bird's eye view. To account for this, we need to scale from the distance between islands on the Grand Line as shown on the globe. Where I scaled is likely not even Alabasta, but the odds are pretty good that Alabasta's not even an island large enough to be seen on the scale of the globe anyway.

Distance Between Islands = 6 pixels
Planet Diameter = 99 pixels

Planet Diameter/Distance Between Islands = 16.5

Planet Diameter = 452,621,423.925 meters

Bottom Right Panel

River = 3 pixels
Alabasta = 208 pixels

Alabasta/River = 69.333

River = 50,000 meters (its from here)
Alabasta = 3,466,650 meters

Top Left Panel

Alabasta = 23 pixels
Distance Between Islands = 182 pixels

Distance Between Islands/Alabasta = 7.913

Distance Between Islands = 27,431,601.45 meters

Why not just scale directly from Alabasta? If you noticed above? There are no islands large enough near Alabasta to be visible from our bird's eye view. To account for this, we need to scale from the distance between islands on the Grand Line as shown on the globe. Where I scaled is likely not even Alabasta, but the odds are pretty good that Alabasta's not even an island large enough to be seen on the scale of the globe anyway.

Distance Between Islands = 6 pixels
Planet Diameter = 99 pixels

Planet Diameter/Distance Between Islands = 16.5

Planet Diameter = 452,621,423.925 meters
assuming that the author represents distances and scaling through eacg and every pixel on every panels as he gives rough scales of water bodies etc

isn't the least accurate

Using pixels to know how big One Piece world is?..... While the pictures are vague....
Damn.

Ok and?Neither of the Hokages scales to 8 Gates Gai,neither is that feat quantifiable

1) The way the distortion of space happaned in Gai's case doesn't fit the way the theory of relativity says space should bend due to sheer speed, at least not the way it was portrayed in the manga, and as such it cannot be a credible indacative of it.

2) even if point 1 wasn't true, distortion of space isn't an effect only applicable to relativistic/LS speed, but to any speed, and the effect would be noticeable to the traveler even at single to double digit mach's, which would mean a calculation would need to be done about it, but as the phenomena portrayed is radically different to the phenomana that the theory of relativity have formula's for, we can't do that either, so its certainly no indicator of any specific speed rate or value, if att all.

3) the effects of distortions of space are visible to the one traversing space and only to him, not any observer would notice a change in space at all, its relative change to the object in movement, not to the observer of the movment, as such the idea that Madara would notice the distortion in space 'created' by Gai's speed (as the former canonically did) not only kicks the entire idea out the window, but is ridicules, laughable and deserve any mockery it gets.

Kizarus fruit act like real light and Databook clearly says he fight at LS.Ray and WB intercepted Kizarus lightform

Henry Blazer is LS as well.And Niji is a slowass for Top-Tiers

雷を纏う剣で繰り出す光速の斬撃! 一撃で的確に敵を居る剣術と高い動体視力を持つ。

"An attack at the speed of light with a ray-covered sword! It has fencing and high dynamic vision to precisely hit your enemies with a single blow."

Forget speed,each Admiral is continentlevel and oneshots the Hokages
Ok, lets trust that.... So why do other characters receive PS? Not because you are superior you will get PS from each stat.

Power scaling. I mean that, for example If Boruto could damage Tobirama with a rasengan, Naruto receives PS since he is superior.

So once again, why would superior character receive PS from a technique... ONLY the technique that has a light speed level while the user itself aint that fast with his other techniques?

It is like saying that anyone above Jozu has his durability in diamond. The same example.

So once again, why would superior character receive PS from a technique... ONLY the technique that has a light speed level while the user itself aint that fast with his other techniques?
Tons of people already dodged lasers on-screen,hence they need to be that fast.WB and Ray intercepted Kizaru´s lightform

They NEED to move physicaly that fast to intercept him.You or i would not be able to replicate this feat

Sanji FTE Queen who moves at LS with black coffee(Henry Blazer).

It is like saying that anyone above Jozu has his durability in diamond. The same example.
Jozus diamondform has no feats to put him at the top range.Akainu,Kaido,Luffy,BM etc etc has all better Durability feats.Each of this people took far more powerfull attacks as Jozu did.

At BEST(albeit that would most likely never be accepted),you can argue for Jozu in his Diamondform scales to this people,NOT the other way around as all of them has better feats,by far better feats

Tons of people already dodged lasers on-screen,hence they need to be that fast.WB and Ray intercepted Kizaru´s lightform

They NEED to move physicaly that fast to intercept him.You or i would not be able to replicate this feat

Sanji FTE Queen who moves at LS with black coffee(Henry Blazer).

Jozus diamondform has no feats to put him at the top range.Akainu,Kaido,Luffy,BM etc etc has all better Durability feats.Each of this people took far more powerfull attacks as Jozu did.

At BEST(albeit that would most likely never be accepted),you can argue for Jozu in his Diamondform scales to this people,NOT the other way around as all of them has better feats,by far better feats
Once again, learn the different type of speed feats. They dont react to light speed.