Versus Battle Ou family vs Mou family

R1 Brawl: Even old Mougou could overpower Renpa so the Granpa and Mouten should be able to handle Ousen and Ouhon. Moubu can hold off Ouki while other two can deal with Ousen and Ouhon. Although Ousen's physical strength is unknown, he can't overpower old Mougou.
R2 Army vs Army: The only high tier thinking brain on Mou family are of Mouten and Mouki. Mougou is somewhat of an average General with some average strategist stat. And i don't believe even Mouki is much of a battle tested fellow. Whereas, Ou family is oozing of the strategist Beasts. Ouki, Ousen and Ouhon all have proven themselves to be of GG worthy strategist. So, Ou family takes this one..!!

Round 1:
- Ou ki v Mou bu - Will probably be a task and a half but I think Mou bu takes it mano o mano.
- Ou Hon v Mou Ten - Gotta back Ou Hon. No way Mou Ten takes this but I think he is skilled and crafty enough to force a draw. Even when faced with the sheer might of banaji, he was almost able to turn the fight in his favor. At the very least he should be able to put Ou Hon out of commision even if the later wins.
- Ou Sen v Mou gou - Can't really remember Mou gou's feats. All I remember is that he was an average general but @Dark Admiral says he was able to overpower Renpa, so I think he beats Ou Sen. Ou Sen is basically featless so difficult to say how strong he is. Chances are that he could be an all rounder like Ou Hon, in which case Mou Gou loses I think but I'm gonna assume that he's not. So will give this to Mou Gou.

So I think the Mou family takes round 1 ^^.

Round 2:
I'm gonna assume Ou Ki doesn't have people like Tou and Ou Sen people like Akou, else it'd be massacre in favor of the Ou Family.
- Ouki Army v Mou bu Army
I think Ou Ki will take this. He's just a lot more balanced than Mou bu is and has a pretty good knack for strategy, so as long as he can stop Mou bu from fighting at 100% against him I think Ou Ki wins.

- Ou Hon Army v Mou Ten Army
This one will be fairly balanced I think. As opposed to an out and out brawl, I think Mou Ten has a better chance of beating Ou Hon in this matchup and although I'd favour Mou Ten as a better strategist than Ou Hon, Ou Hon's strategic skills are also pretty up there. So tie here?

- Ou Sen v Mou bu
Ou Sen takes this without question. Even if Mou Bu has Mou ki giving him pointers. As good as Mou Ki is strategically, he's at the very best at the same level as Ten but even Ten can't keep up with OuSen's strategies.

The only person in the Mou Family that I think stands a chance in a game of chess against Ou Sen is Mou Ten and I think a team up of Mou Ten & Mou Gou stands a chance of beating Ou Sen but who fights Ou Hon in that case? ^^". I think the Ou Family takes Round 2.

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Round 1: it really just depends. Ouki vs Moubu goes either way, Ouhon vs Mouten is a win for Ouhon, and Ousen vs Mougou could go either way but I’d bet on Mougou for his, actually very strong, brute strength lol.

Round 2: the Ou Family takes it. The Mou family has too many weaknesses while the Ou Family really doesn’t. Mougou’s ability as a General is lacking overall, Moubu is a brute who is tactically lacking, and Mouten is a great tactician but he is lacking as a fighter.

The Ou Family has Ouki who is top tier in everything, Ousen who is the best tactician on the field, and Ouhon who like Ouki is well balanced everywhere and doesn’t have any real weakness outside of relative inexperience.

So yeah. The Ou Family is winning in war.

Round 1 : brawl (without MouKi)
I dont think Mou Ki could even be a factor here, so it doesn't matter.

Mou bu can fight Ouki. Extreme diff, with Mou Bu winning.
Ouhon will slay Mou Gou, his movement are sharp and fast, current Ou hon is very competent fighter. While Mou Gou blows have weight to em, that troubled even Ren Pa and will also trouble Ou hon a lot.
Mou ten has chances of slaying Ousen, bt it could also be even fight.

Ou family imo would win, Ou Hon sharp spear will be able to slay Mou Gou fast. And he could slay Mou Ten after that.

At the same time i wonder if Mou bu really can be stopped? During Coalition war, Mou bu went on the chase the Army even after having bones crushed, he continued fighting days, never took a break.
I think i will chnage my answer to Mou family.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

Round 1:
Mouten vs Ouhon
Ouhon wins definitely. Mouten got hurt by ka Rin's brother while Ou Hon defeated Earl Shi. Ou Hon is way superior in combat.
Mou Bu vs Ou Sen
Mou Bu wins this one. He is the strongest general in China in ohysical strength. He defeted Kan Mei while Ou Sen has no combat feat.
Mou Gou vs Ou Ki
Easily Ou Ki. Mou Gou relied on ambush to fight Ren Pa while Ou Ki almost defeated Hou Ken if it weren't for dirty tactic.

Mou family easily wins Round 1.

Round 2:
In term of strategy I think Mou Ten is a bit better but Ou Hon has better units so I think Ou Hon should be able to defeat Mou Ten however since Mou Ki is added here I think Mou Ki can outwit Ou Hon.
Ou Sen and Ou Ki also showed superior tactical analysis compared to Mou Bu and Mou Gou. Mou Gou analysis seems like text book,

I think Ou family takes Round 2.

Ouki, OuSen, and Ouhon vs MouBu, MouGou, MouTen and MouKi.

Round 2 : Army vs Army (with MouKi)
And here just the Ou and Mou no more vassals. And they have the same army and same number.

Tags :
@Xione @Hiragaro @Admiral Lee Hung @Guan Yu @ShinmenTakezo @Owl Ki @NeutralWatcher @Yo Tan Wa @MarineHQ62 @Arara @Blackbeard @PuckTheGreat @Dark Admiral @Patryipe
R1
Ouki + Ouhun > MouBu +MouGou
Ousen > Mou Ten
(crazy how Ouhen surpassed his father spear)

R2
not even close
Ousen alone will FUCK them ... they can't compare ... having Ou Ki is overkill

This is really difficult to tell lol. Ousen likely gets bested by Mougou's superior physical strength, but Ouki vs Moubu can go either way. Ouhon wrecks Mouten.

That leaves Ouhon vs Mougou, in which Ouhon wins and then helps Ouki. Ou family extreme diff.

Round 2 : Army vs Army (with MouKi)
And here just the Ou and Mou no more vassals. And they have the same army and same number.
Mougou and Mouki still can't outperform Ousen in tactics, as much as Mouki have grown he's far below top-tier strategists. Not to say that Ouki himself is also superior to both of them. Ou family wins again.