Post and let me ask you a question

Roaches or rodents
Omg so true
:josad:

We need them gone

Hrm. This is hard!

If it was to visit, I'd have a lot of options lined up. But a permanent move? Anything Pre-80s would be too much of a downgrade for me in all honesty and I have zero desire to go to the 80s forever.

So I'd say... Go to two hundred years in the future to 2222. I figure that's a good range, English should still be spoken in an understandable dialect, the political makeup of the world could be recognizable and I am 200 years in the future. Who knows what I have to learn from the past/future I didn't live and what they coulda done better.

Tbh I also am aiming to jump to Mars so hopefully its semi-commercial by then.
2222 is interesting choice lol
Who knows maybe by that time Chinese is the spoken language lol πŸ‘€

What in Mars interests u?

I wish by that time we could live in ocean, that's kinda cool
:amazing:

Lool me too
I told her I did good on my exam
:josad:

If u had the power to make 3 wishes come true

What will u wish?

What is a mistake or sth that u regret a lot?
I used to hang out with this girl in high school, I thought she was cute and had a great personality, right before we graduated she told me she USED to have a huge crush on me but that since I didn't make a move she decided to give up

The thing is that my dumbass was clueless about the whole thing despite her giving me plenty of hints, she used to tease me all the time and I thought she was just messing around because she was really popular and I was just an average guy

:josad: I learned the hard way that girl doing questionable gestures with a bottle during class kind of meant that there's a thing going on

Last edited:
I will ban finalbeta, dude didn't leave his basement for like 5 years and all he does is posting on wg, at this point I will probably do him a favor.:gokulaugh:Heck Il probably ban the top 5 posters from this forum.
That's 3 mafia players there lol
:catsweat:

Whst is the origin behind your avy?

I used to hang out with this girl in high school, I thought she was cute and had a great personality, right before we graduated she told me she USED to have a huge crush on me but that since I didn't make a move she decided to give up

The thing is that my dumbass was clueless about it the whole thing despite her giving me plenty of hints, she used to tease me all the time and I thought she was just messing around because she was really popular and I was just an average guy

:josad: I learned the hard way that girl doing questionable gestures with a bottle during class kind of meant that there's a thing going on
That's why hints sucks!!

Ppl should just be open and straight forward about how they feel

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
The 3rd option is cheating lol

But yea tons of money is always great πŸ€‘

How do you know it will be recovering?
It might be the end when there is nothing left
yeah with tons of money I wouldn't have to waste wishes on other stuff, i.e, lets say I want a boat, I can just buy it using money.

for a proper third wish, i'd wish for... the ability to easily make friends probably lmao.