Road to Laugh Tale Booklet

Mihawk n1 in the verse is now confirmed , finally THE STRONGEST
Debunked.
Post automatically merged:

You can have the strongest/highest offensive DF just be eating it
No it wont work that way. You can have best output only by mastering it, similar to swords. Only difference is other abilities of DFs are passive. Luffy didn't have G2 or G3 or G4 or G5 as soon as he got gomu, but he had rubber property as soon as he got DF.

Also, Yoru is not made strongest. Yoru was confirmed strongest.

Also, Yoru is not made strongest. Yoru was confirmed strongest.
Yoru was forged into a black blade, Mihawk said that any blade can become a black blade. Ryuma forged Shusui into a black blade through countless battles. The rank/grade of a sword can be raised when it is forged into a black blade according to Hitetsu. So Shusui was probably one of the 50 grade swords and then got upgraded to 21 great grade swords when it was forged into a black blade.

So either we say that Mihawk just stole/obtained Yoru from someone who made Yoru the strongest sword (black) or Mihawk got Yoru and then forged it into a black blade and made it the strongest blade in the world. There are 11 other supreme grade swords with Roger and WB's blades being 2 of the 11.

And if we apply the grade upgradation then either Yoru was one of the 21 great grade swords and then became a supreme grade sword when it was forged into a black blade or Yoru was already one of the 12 supreme grade swords and now it is the strongest because it is the only supreme grade sword which has been forged into a black blade and is above the other 11.

Yoru was forged into a black blade, Mihawk said that any blade can become a black blade. Ryuma forged Shusui into a black blade through countless battles. The rank/grade of a sword can be raised when it is forged into a black blade according to Hitetsu. So Shusui was probably one of the 50 grade swords and then got upgraded to 21 great grade swords when it was forged into a black blade.

So either we say that Mihawk just stole/obtained Yoru from someone who made Yoru the strongest sword (black) or Mihawk got Yoru and then forged it into a black blade and made it the strongest blade in the world. There are 11 other supreme grade swords with Roger and WB's blades being 2 of the 11.

And if we apply the grade upgradation then either Yoru was one of the 21 great grade swords and then became a supreme grade sword when it was forged into a black blade or Yoru was already one of the 12 supreme grade swords and now it is the strongest because it is the only supreme grade sword which has been forged into a black blade and is above the other 11.
Or simply yoru is a supreme grade sword to begin with and became strongest after becoming the black blade. You can have the same grade even if one weapon is superior to another.

Bitch now I know you're just making shit up. There is nothing in the 10 titanic captain panel that even could be mistaken for anything you just claimed. Next topic, I know the internet is the only place a dumb piece of shit like you can get away with talking down to someone else especially when you're so obviously wrong, but I truly hope you slip up and say some dumbass shit like that to the wrong person irl. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to come across a video of you getting crubstomped some day. As for me I'm going to block you before the audacity of someone so idiotic and irrelevant makes me anymore hateful.
So you don't see him wearing a hat? :josad: Ok

Or simply yoru is a supreme grade sword to begin with and became strongest after becoming the black blade. You can have the same grade even if one weapon is superior to another.
That still doesn't change the fact that it was forged into a black blade. You can have the same grade but Hitetsu said that you can raise the rank of Enma by turning it into a black blade. So either Hitetsu is wrong or Yoru upgraded to Supreme Grade or it is now above Supreme Grades but since there is no special named rank for it now it is called the strongest.

That still doesn't change the fact that it was forged into a black blade. You can have the same grade but Hitetsu said that you can raise the rank of Enma by turning it into a black blade. So either Hitetsu is wrong or Yoru upgraded to Supreme Grade or it is now above Supreme Grades but since there is no special named rank for it now it is called the strongest.
There is no such rule that all swords will upgrade by level. Enma may upgrade but same can't 3said for other swords. You know bisento also one of the supreme grade weapon, doesn't that make bisento same as yoru. But here we have yoru to be strongest weapon. So there are differences even when they belong to same grade.

There is no such rule that all swords will upgrade by level. Enma may upgrade but same can't 3said for other swords. You know bisento also one of the supreme grade weapon, doesn't that make bisento same as yoru. But here we have yoru to be strongest weapon. So there are differences even when they belong to same grade.
We have nothing to say that the rank of sword will not upgrade even when it is turned into a black blade. We have 1 and only 1 instance of the rank/grade of a sword be upgraded and that is Hitetsu's comment about Zoro who might raise the rank of Enma by turning it into a black blade. Hitetsu is a swordsmith, the comment seems generally about blades/swords and not something specific to Enma. Mihawk says that any sword can become a black blade. So it is not difficult to arrive at the conclusion that every/any sword can be turned into a black blade and when a blade turns into a black blade it's rank is upgraded.

EDIT: Spoilers!!! It seems that my assumption of every blade becoming a black blade may not be absolutely true. In the section regarding blades in the Road to Laugh Tale Vol 2 there is a section about black blades. It asks the question that can any sword become a black blade and is haki alone enough to forge black blades? These are just questions so it may or it may not be true but the things I said previously still hold true until further information is provided because they are based on manga statements by characters who have knowledge of these things.

Last edited:
I was wondering why this discussion was so fucking dumb that people where debating if Ener is wearing a hat and serving Blackbeard now

Then I noticed we're overdue from TCB lol