Character Discussion Most forced characters Oda desperately wants you to like

Kinnemon
Just look at how much panel time this mother fucker has

Literally can not die despite getting smashed on the head with Advanced CoC club attack

Jinbei
Literally has no charisma at all

Do we need a helms man? We didn't need one going into sky Island and we need one now?

What else does he add? His strength is not that far ahead of Franky and Sanji wrecks his ass much less Yamato

Momonuske

Did we really need adult Momo

Did we really need 100 panels of Momo struggling and bitching and moaning about how hard it is to stop the clouds

Does he really have fans?

Yamato
She only serves too purposes

Side Boobs
Oden wank

Did we really need to waste so many panels for these two things?

Every arc Princess ever
Just take that "Corporate wants to know the difference between pictures" scene and get pictures of Hiyori, Pudding, Rebecca, Shirahoshi and Vivi

And the answer would be "They are all the fucking same pictures"

Especially Vivi Shirahoshi and Rebecca Literally crying ass plot devices

Do we really need like 500 panels dedicated to any of them?

Feel free to tell me what other characters yall think belong in that list?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oden by far. Literally dickridden to oblivion, as artificial as it gets. You would think Oden's biggest feat wasn't below something rooftop Zoro pulled off by the way Oda can't keep his name out of every character's mouth.

The worst thing about Oden though is he constantly makes retarded decisions topped of with the single worst one in this series (dancing in the streets while Kaidou strengthens his forces) and it's made to look like some heroic shit.

Oden by far. Literally dickridden to oblivion, as artificial as it gets. You would think Oden's biggest feat wasn't below something rooftop Zoro pulled off by the way Oda can't keep his name out of every character's mouth.

The worst thing about Oden though is he constantly makes retarded decisions topped of with the single worst one in this series (dancing in the streets while Kaidou strengthens his forces) and it's made to look like some heroic shit.
Again oda has managed to make many people like Oden so he doesn't count

ZenZu

Again oda has managed to make many people like Oden so he doesn't count
A lot of people despise Oden. This is like saying Kishi succeeded with Sakura because she has a massive fanbase. You gotta also look at the love/hate ratio, if it's even close to 50/50 as a "good guy" the author did a terrible job.

Oden isn't nearly as loved as much as he is pushed, ultimately this is what matters.

A lot of people despise Oden. This is like saying Kishi succeeded with Sakura because she has a massive fanbase. You gotta also look at the love/hate ratio, if it's even close to 50/50 as a "good guy" the author did a terrible job.

Oden isn't nearly as loved as much as he is pushed, ultimately this is what matters.
Well its more like for every 100 people that like Oden maybe 1 hates him.

Don't consider opinions on this forum as majority opinions, here they think Rayleigh is only mid top tier, vast majority of fan base puts above above all current yonko and admirals

@Red Admiral can confirm

ZenZu

Well its more like for every 100 people that like Oden maybe 1 hates him.

Don't consider opinions on this forum as majority opinions, here they think Rayleigh is only mid top tier, vast majority of fan base puts above above all current yonko and admirals

@Red Admiral can confirm
The fact that Oden is even hated here by tons of users (to the level that he is) is a bad sign.

But regardless you had Yamato and Jinbei on your list, they are infinitely more popular than Oden. Jimbei hardly even has haters.

The fact that Oden is even hated here by tons of users (to the level that he is) is a bad sign.

But regardless you had Yamato and Jinbei on your list, they are infinitely more popular than Oden. Jimbei hardly even has haters.
Jinbei has no charisma
Post automatically merged:

That's his only problem