One Piece Episode 1025 - The Worst Generation Gets Wiped Out?! The Emperors' Deadly Attack!

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 32 53.3%
  • 4/5

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 0/5

Votes: 8 13.3%

• Total voters
It's showed that Hakai ray continued his burst which mean it was not stopped at all. Law is showed with his hands making a "room". After the attack Zoro is showed near Law, but before he was clearly ahead of the group. This mean Law teleported everyone, Zoro blocked it for an instant (like Kidd said).

The action goes like this.

1) Zoro block for a second Akai
2) a second later, Law teleported everyone
3) Hakai's ray burst out of the skull, showing that it continued to advance in an horizonal line.
4) Zoro, Law, Kidd and Killer are showed togheter. Presumably Luffy was here too but he instantly rush to the emperors.

If Zoro really blocked all Hakai why he was near Law? Just try to not be a die hard fan and think with a functional brain. It is not hard.

Very weird episode. I mean it can be clearly scene that some parts are animated differently from the rest. The Marco and Chopper scene seems disjointed from the rest of the episode, the animation is good but seriously the way they are moving their heads and bodies while talking is so not One Piece. They went overboard with the auras and coloring again, I just like pre time skip animation in this regard or you can say even pre Wano.

Now to the power scaling part, majority of the people in my manga discussion thread said that anime is not canon. While me and I think a couple others were of the mind that scenes which directly animate manga panels are canon and some in between manga panels for better flow may be considered canon depending on what is shown.

Ashura was hyped as a YC3 level character in the beginning of Wano when he and Jack fought. Bombs and explosions keep getting hype (Mr.4 had such a good fruit). The explosion is very small compared to the ones that we have yet to see animated. Pedro got killed by a bomb, even PP defending against the explosion using candy got his arm blown off, now Ashura who is portrayed around YC3 level got killed by a bomb and these two explosions are not as big as the ones coming up later. I just don't understand can Ashura not use haki or are the Scabbards unaware of how to use haki for defense and can only use it through swords etc. I mean we saw Zoro defend against King's explosion and mind you that was a whole lot bigger and sudden with full body armament, Vergo and Pica who are fodder compared to Jack can use full body armament but Ashura who is around YC3 level or just below cannot use full body armament and defend against a much smaller explosion and he even knows about the explosion beforehand. This is such a big inconsistency on Oda's part.

Queen is turning out to be one of the tougher guys in the raid, he is non-selling these attacks from a YC1. Even named attacks do not seem to significantly damage, he complains about getting hurt and saying a lot of shit but he just gets up again and again. Don't sleep on the AP of the Monster Trio now, they are taking down the toughest guys (no haki) that we have seen so far.

And finally on to Hakai. This was/is one of the most controversial scenes in the manga. Did Zoro block it? Did Zoro tank it? How long did he do either? What happened to the attack after Zoro? Most thought that the anime might clear up the confusion but damn it has added to the confusion. In manga there is no ACoC being shown by either BM or Kaido, they are shown to charge up the attack though. In manga we don't see the scale of the attack from a very far away distance before Zoro blocks/intercepts it however it is already shown in the anime. I mean how can you block an attack that is already shown to be going beyond the island, do you just jump in the middle of it? Maybe someone can help me understand the sequence shown in the anime. The shockwave from Zoro blocking it comes after we have seen the full range of the attack. In the manga there is no dispersal wave to shown the attack ending skyward, however in the anime this happens. The most confusing thing though is because of the overuse of auras it is so hard to distinguish between ACoC and non ACoC attacks. Generally black and red lightning is shown to show the usage of ACoC. We can see Kaido and BM have auras and lightning around their weapons when charging the attack and then the attack is just a weird combination of colors, however there is a constant and very clear usage of big black and red lightning in the visuals of the attack. We can see one shockwave when Zoro first blocks the attack and then the ending explosion as per the manga but how the attack ends (somewhat Kamehameha style) still confuses me. I really hope someone can clear up the sequence for me. We can for sure see Law using his shambles hand style to indicate that he did indeed teleport the guys out of the way.

For a casual watcher the anime may seem good but for the not so average fan I think it could have been way better.

S

stealthblack

Don't know who to hate more, oda or anime

It's the type of shit moment people won't remember the details 10 years from. All will be like zoro completely blocked, forget 1 second and law teleporting everyone

I thought you clowns said that Zoro only blocked Hakai for less than a second before getting teleported? What happened? :kobeha:

@Swallalala
@MonsterZoro
@PurpleSwordsman
@Erkan12
@stealthblack

:holdthisl:

Thanks Toei for confirming what we already knew, FI Zoro was borderline top tier, all this time holding back. Oda had to come up with opponents that are nearly invulnerable to stop this man from soloing the story. :steef:
Pssst, Lanjitards are still convinced that their hero and Zoro are equal. :gokulaugh: