If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tomorrow, Monday, I had planned to publish much more complete and detailed Spoilers to celebrate the return of One Piece after the month of rest. But things like this take away my desire, so I'll wait to publish my full summary when I play."

Lmfao, look I couldn't care less about getting spoilers or not.

However, if you don't realize what kind of petty, delusional attention whore redon is, I don't know what to say.

Even the last idiots should understand that by now.

:suresure:
Most people here know this, at the end of the day we're gonna get spoilers, early or not i'd rather get them by anyone other than Redon if he's gonna turn into a petty, angry attention seeker.

Plants/Nature tend to be categorised as elements in fantasy especially under Earth.

Plus it might be due to Japan's own way of categorising stuff, like how they refer to serpents and dinosaurs as dragons I believe and hence why Kaido has a "fish fruit" too.

I'm not the best at explaining stuff lol.
Dunno about Snakes (that would be Hebi (蛇 )) but Dinosaurs are indeed called Kyouryuu (恐竜) and Dragons are Ryuu (竜)
However the reason Kaido has the Fish Fish Fruit is rooted in Chinese mythology. If you played Pokemon, you know the lore of Magicarp is for a carp to ascend a waterfall and then turn into a Dragon, Gyarados. Kaido's fruit uses the exact same myth as an influence.

Glorious title, I loved that attack! Shame my man ain't around to use it anymore but atleast I get to still see my favorite fruit in action even if my second favourite character ain't around anymore to use it. :ace:

I'm pretty indifferent towards post-timeskip Sabo as a character (I take more issue with the concept of him being an Ace replacement than just him) since he doesn't bring much to the table that's distinct from Ace but I've been waiting to hear about the stuff at Reverie. I doubt he, of all people, is dead so probably Cobra. Hopefully info on Vivi, the Revolutionary Army and everything there is given in-depth. It doesn't seem likely but I also want Straw Hat bounties, especially if parts of the chapter show them.

Status
Not open for further replies.