If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in that case yeah if akainu wasn't there then GB would be sitting in the middle,assuming he fights zoro that is
Yeah I didn’t mean Aramaki was stronger than Akainu I meant that if we replaced the old trio with the current one he’d probably be the main admiral frontlining.

If that’s a black blade he’s got too than yeah he’s almost certainly Zoro’s opponent.

The fact that they are actually defending an egotistic that runs his forum like it's 1939 insulting its users shows that they actually don't know shit about this dude.
I guess if you use his forum you might have a different opinion. i don't use his forum.

My stance is that i appreciate spoilers. I don't think I should complain about how/when a person does me a favor by providing me with spoilers.

Woo, early spoilers.
Lmao apparently redon is mad they got leaked early. Hey redon, fuck you. You dont have a monopoly on spoilers. Stop gatekeeping. We'd rather have the spoilers when it is time to safely get them from the prying eyes of shuiesha but in full, rather than your endless 2 week grift of .gif galore while masturbating to the attention you get with every shitty post you make. You are the reason people found most chapters in wano anticlimatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.