If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually works something like this:

Ya'll mocked the Jacket-Jacket Fruit prematurely, you have yet to see its true power.
(But, yeah, it's a hilarious coincidence. Fun fact: I named my profile after Ushimaru saying "I'm nobody important/Call me So-and-So" to Yamato when she was a child. Nameless-san is a direct reference to Shimotsuki Ushimaru)

Of course they are. It's pretty clear Oda's intention with Sabo was to showcase to the readers how strong Ace would have become. That's why he made them almost dead even as children. Then he gave Ace an OP Devil Fruit, and made Sabo a haki beast, and then gave Sabo that same OP devil fruit. EoS Sabo = what EoS Ace would have been had he still been alive.
Ace was always slightly ahead of Sabo. It doesn't make sense for Sabo to become Roger level like Ace.

Top Tier yes, but not PK level.

Actually @sanjikun one can't even argue that Ace was definitively ahead of Sabo, because on 24 different occasions, Sabo was the superior one. It all boils down to when exactly Sabo fell behind, and lost that extra fight. Was it when they first started fighting, or during their last few fights. We'll probably never know

Dude Sabo is not going to match Roger. Those 2 matches between them matter, and it's Oda's way of saying Ace would have been ahead even amongst Top Tiers.
I don't think Ace would have matched Roger. That's the perception people believed because he was Roger's son. That's why I believe that Oda made the Sabo/Ace parallel the way he did, to show the readers that Ace was never meant to be Roger's successor. He was leaving no room for debate that it was always meant to be Luffy.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't think Ace would have matched Roger. That's the perception people believed because he was Roger's son. That's why I believe that Oda made the Sabo/Ace parallel the way he did, to show the readers that Ace was never meant to be Roger's successor. He was leaving no room for debate that it was always meant to be Luffy.
Yes.
Ace wasn't going to match Roger.
He was going to surpass Roger.
:ace:

Well, to be fair, I actually think Uranus is the moon, and a death-star (hence its advanced technology), more or less, and I believe Enel, with his electricity can actually power it to a certain extent. Enel FASCINATES me, such an interesting character.

I believe the way the Ancient Weapons work is they have controllers.

Uranus, Nami, the Navigator who can perfectly read storms and happens to have an ally named Zeus, controls the skies (the Moon/possibly other celestial bodies).
Pluton, Momonosuke, controls the beings of the land/underground (Zou/other future entities)
Poseidon, Shirohoshi, controls the leviathan Sea Kings in the water

I'm working on a Nami is Uranus/the Moon Queen theory right now. I can't think of a character more associated with the sky than Nami. None of this has anything to do with me beginning to heavily ship Nami with Luffy and believing that she is his Pirate Queen, no sir
:happinesspunch::lumazed:

R

rubblerust

WG assassins come to kill Vivi. Cobra dies defending his daughter, then Sabo rescues her by picking her up and going all 'Entei' on his way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.