If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they are. It's pretty clear Oda's intention with Sabo was to showcase to the readers how strong Ace would have become. That's why he made them almost dead even as children. Then he gave Ace an OP Devil Fruit, and made Sabo a haki beast, and then gave Sabo that same OP devil fruit. EoS Sabo = what EoS Ace would have been had he still been alive.
think ace had more potential mate
without even mentioning as a kid he had already showcased conquerors haki .

in 2 years I strongly believe he would be as strong as luffy is rn if not better.

think ace had more potential mate
without even mentioning as a kid he had already showcased conquerors haki .

in 2 years I strongly believe he would be as strong as luffy is rn if not better.
Nope, Ace never had the potential of Luffy. He himawlf eceb acknowledged that at marineford.

His willpower was not as strong as Luffy's and Roger's willpower. That is what puts Lufdy and Roger at the top.

Willpower translates to Haki.

The fact that he was alaya crying about his parents while Luffy did not, made thay clear.

So GB is confirmed a Logia type? The type with natural invulnerability and only countered by good CoA/CoC?

If GB fights Alliance and Kidd’s scrap metal actually hurts him physically, like bleed or push back, I want all this “scrap metal doesn’t hurt Logias” nonsense out of here for real. Unless it turns out GB is a special Logia since plants aren’t actual elements.
You came up with a whole scenario for nothing, we're not getting any more of Kidd hiding behind other characters to get a lick in and he obviously has haki.

Nope, Ace never had the potential of Luffy. He himawlf eceb acknowledged that at marineford.

His willpower was not as strong as Luffy's and Roger's willpower. That is what puts Lufdy and Roger at the top.
rofl acknowledged when ?
what are you using to determine how strong his will was .

the same bloke who didnt run as a kid ?
the one who chose to fight akainu head on while others urged him to run away?
if anything wb saw him as his successor . wb btw who was very much on par with roger .

he was vastly stronger than luffy at the time , in 2 years, luffy would only be catching up.
Post automatically merged:

sengoku isnt an admiral anymore ....

rofl acknowledged when ?

if anything wb saw him as his successor . wb btw who was very much on par with roger .

he was vastly stronger than luffy at the time , in 2 years, luffy would only be catching up.

The rate of growth Luffy was growing at, Ace acknowledged Luffy would catch him soon, this was right after Luffy had freed him from the scaffold.

Yes, he lacked willpower. This is also what Ben Beckmen had also stated in the Ace novel as well.

The dream of Luffy and Roger guarunteed they would be the strongest on the planet. That dream is also the dream of Joyboy 800 years ago.

The rate of growth Luffy was growing at, Ace acknowledged Luffy would catch him soon, this was right after Luffy had freed him from the scaffold.

Yes, he lacked willpower. This is also what Ben Beckmen had also stated in the Ace novel as well.

The dream of Luffy and Roger guarunteed they would be the strongest on the planet. That dream is also the dream of Joyboy 800 years ago.
ace was 20
and a top commander
what rate do you think he was growing at ....... .......

the gap between him and luffy was massive , luffy would only come close to taking down similar opponents to ace after 2 YEARS.
in those 2 years ace as a pirate would continue growing at the impressive rate he already was at . This isnt rocket science

"Yes, he lacked willpower. This is also what Ben Beckmen had also stated in the Ace novel as well."

strong feeling you have completely made a mess of what was actually stated.

"The dream of Luffy and Roger guarunteed they would be the strongest on the planet. That dream is also the dream of Joyboy 800 years ago"

luffy being the main character guaranteed that. Thats beside the point tho, look at wb's dream and how strong he was.
completely irrelevant.

Well, to be fair, I actually think Uranus is the moon, and a death-star (hence its advanced technology), more or less, and I believe Enel, with his electricity can actually power it to a certain extent. Enel FASCINATES me, such an interesting character.

I believe the way the Ancient Weapons work is they have controllers.

Uranus, Nami, the Navigator who can perfectly read storms and happens to have an ally named Zeus, controls the skies (the Moon/possibly other celestial bodies).
Pluton, Momonosuke, controls the beings of the land/underground (Zou/other future entities)
Poseidon, Shirohoshi, controls the leviathan Sea Kings in the water

I'm working on a Nami is Uranus/the Moon Queen theory right now. I can't think of a character more associated with the sky than Nami. None of this has anything to do with me beginning to heavily ship Nami with Luffy and believing that she is his Pirate Queen, no sir
:happinesspunch::lumazed:
If Pluton is a battle ship Franky and Jinbe are tottaly messing around with it.

rofl acknowledged when ?

And it speaks volumes that Whitebeard considered him as his successor. Cause Whitebeard probably/definitely knew about the existence of nika fruit and it's significance in the end game. So even despite that, he thought Ace could lead the new era.

One lesson i'm taking to my graveyard is that dreams and willpower matter.Lots of genius and highly talented people won't do much with life because they have a weak mindset.Has anyone around here heard of David Goggins,he is the perfect example of an average dude becoming a fucking badass out of will power and hard work.

Status
Not open for further replies.