One Piece Episode 1026 - The Supernovas Strike Back! The Mission to Tear Apart the Emperors

Rate The Episode

• 5/5

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • 4/5

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • 3/5

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • 2/5

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
My biggest issue with this ep is it downplays Zoro's endurance feat, it's like hakai never happened (especially during the filler scene) he looked like he was in a much more dire state in the manga, to the point where everything he did was that much more impressive. They definitely didn't do a good job highlighting that.
I imagine that will be more highlighted next week where its explicitly brought up.
Post automatically merged:

TOEI think that Zoro is the main character of One piece since fishman island. :)
??? Luffy really stole the show this episode. His fight with Kaido was the absolute highlight of the episode.

Will say I do think that Big Mum actually did feel really threatening, taking on the other four supernovas by herself.

Yea that was lame af.

That and Luffy randomly flying in base...toei animators on an acid trip.

Someone tell these dudes to pipe down they're taking freedom too far, literally inventing abilities and shit. Stop wasting quality animation on brainless movement.
They pipe down when you can pipe them down can you do it Zenny?

Yea that was lame af.

That and Luffy randomly flying in base...toei animators on an acid trip.

Someone tell these dudes to pipe down they're taking freedom too far, literally inventing abilities and shit. Stop wasting quality animation on brainless movement.
Average One Piece fan when they see animation.

The animation was executed well and made the fight fast paced and exciting. The action was better this week than in episode 1017 despite 1017 being better animated.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Average One Piece fan when they see animation.

The animation was executed well and made the fight fast paced and exciting. The action was better this week than in episode 1017 despite 1017 being better animated.
Wtf are you talking about my guy 😂

Are you a bot?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No?

Anyway, I'd say in the TV anime, this is definitely contender for best action in an episode.
Nobody asked. How many times you gonna repeat the same sentiment? We get it this is the greatest piece of action ever displayed on tv.

Dawg all I said was why is Luffy flying 😂 no way should that bother you this much. And no there is absolutely no justification for it, use that same sequence to come up with something clever. There's a line you shouldn't cross animating, you should stick within the confines of the character you are animating. You can't just randomly make abilities up that don't match their skillset/style, it muddies the entire experience.

No?

Anyway, I'd say in the TV anime, this is definitely contender for best action in an episode.
Do you do anything other than gargling on Toei's balls every Sunday?

You act like an autist or a bot that keeps talking about shit like no name animators as if anyone gives 2 shits about some no name animating a terrible scene and then you praise bad animation. There's no way you are a real person