General & Others OG M3 will stay

But these duos aren't really powerlevel related.
  • Bogard has zero portrayal. Roger highlighted Garp and Sengoku as the top of the marines.
  • Whitebeard is way stronger than Oden
  • Coby is portrayed as significantly stronger than helmeppo
  • smoker is significantly stronger than Tashigi
  • Kidd is significantly stronger than Killer
  • Lucci is significantly stronger than Kaku
  • Crocodile would literally 1 shot Daz
Beckman was stated to be close to shanks in the datebook but we don't know how close. But given how strong shanks is portrayed as, I think its very likely that Beckman is simply closer to shanks than katakuri is to big mom or king is to kaido, but nothing more. Anyways we don't really know about these characters to make an accurate statement on their level, but despite that portrayal still heavily favors shanks.
I wasn't talking about power levels in that post. was talking about emphasis placed on the right hand and captain

Yeah obviously the right hand aka the second strongest of the crew is gonna be closer in power to the captain than the rest

Tho in the strawhats case their is no straight up hierarchy or specific favoritism other than luffy being the captain. Tho obviously zoro is the equivalent of a right hand to luffy.

Most the time yeah tho for example shanks is gonna be closer to ben than the rest. At the same time yasopp and lucky were still highlighted with ben
So its not shanks and ben then >>> the other 2
We don't know much about kids crew dynamics at all other than kid and killers. Tho heat and wire seem significant too

And the monster trio of luffy zoro sanji has been a thing highlight for years its not just a fan thing
Yep

Yeah so far there is no concrete hierachy in the SH. It is just infered like how Barto stated Zoro is the vice captain.

Yep. I agree that the Yasopp and Roo get highlighted, however, my point is that Ben is still emphasised to be higher than them. Even in MF it was Ben that was pair with Kizaru and even stopped Kizaru. Roo and Yasopp didn't get that treatment

Yeah. However, from what we know it that Kidd and Killer were friends and formed the Kidd pirates together. The other Kidd pirates don't get much highlight just like how in every other pirate crew besides naming the top commanders, they normally don't get as much emphasis as the right hand

The monster trio iirc was something pointed out by Usopp and co in TB. iirc that was the first and last time it was ever mention in the entire manga. However, throughout op, we have been getting multiple highlights and emphasis of the duo dynamic. You had the chapter called the PK and WSS, you had them get rivals in Cobby and Helmeppo, Smoker and Tashigi, Crocodile and Mr.1, Lucci and Kaku, Kidd and Killer. This are just some examples.

My point is not that Sanji and co are not important. However, it is to highlight that Oda has gone out of his way to ensure that he places rivals, role models etc for the duo but has never done the same for anyone else in the SH crew. I can understand not giving Sanji a rival at the beginning before he arrived, however, Oda could have easily created a rival for him alongside the Smoker and Tashigi, Crocodile and Mr.1, Lucci and Kaku, Kidd and Killer. However this is not the case.

BTW
Mr 1 and 2 rivaly
Kaku and Jabura rivaly
Dorry and Broggy comparing Sanji and Zoro to them

Not being grouped in the shocked faces when Luffy uses CoC at FI.

Usually in the left and right side and on the frontlines next to Luffy.

Not saying that Zoro hasn't his own dynamic with Luffy.

But saying Sanji isn't potrayed as important is wrong..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
BTW
Mr 1 and 2 rivaly
Kaku and Jabura rivaly
Dorry and Broggy comparing Sanji and Zoro to them

Not being grouped in the shocked faces when Luffy uses CoC at FI.

Usually in the left and right side and on the frontlines next to Luffy.

Not saying that Zoro hasn't his own dynamic with Luffy.

But saying Sanji isn't potrayed as important is wrong..
Lucci and jabra were the rivals.
Jabra only had a go at kaku when he saw his doriki was higher.

M3 have always existed ever since arlong park and alabasta but ever since PH oda has been writing sanji in very bad situations and multiple times to the point where he made sanji literally leave the crew exactly the same way nami and robin did but the same time he put him in a good situations and multiple times like when he made become the captain when luffy wasn't there (even zoro didn't get that treatment) .

Every time oda puts Sanji in a bad situation he ends up putting him in a good one right after it its almost as if oda wants this tension to stay in the story , anyway i am really glad that jinbe joined this arc because this confirms that the strawhats will go all out this arc .

btw roger had only 2 top man (Silver and Scopper)

The monster trio iirc was something pointed out by Usopp and co in TB. iirc that was the first and last time it was ever mention in the entire manga. However, throughout op, we have been getting multiple highlights and emphasis of the duo dynamic. You had the chapter called the PK and WSS, you had them get rivals in Cobby and Helmeppo, Smoker and Tashigi, Crocodile and Mr.1, Lucci and Kaku, Kidd and Killer. This are just some examples.

IN CASE, Jinbe reached a ceiling in his power and that he's already in his prime... where his growth EVEN IF IT HAPPENED... it will be minimal from an arc to another

While Zoro and Sanji being youthful and with powers and swords and Raid Suits and Haki blooming shit that makes their ceiling STILL FAR AWAY... it makes me believe they will eventually surpass him in near time
So we’ve successfully identified the next fallacious argument to underrate Jinbe in order to prop up Sanji, now that the bs arguments that Jinbe won’t join the crew have officially tanked.

I don’t understand for the life of me this thought that Jinbe won’t continue to get stronger and will plateau and that Sanji will magically surpass him in this arc in a series where the strongest people were the oldest ones and they never stopped growing. Kaido and Big Mom are the strongest they’ve ever been now, Blackbeard didn’t make any significantly ridiculous gains in his strength until his mid 40’s, Roger wasn’t recognized as the Pirate King until his mid-50’s, Garp was the strongest marine at Marineford, and Brook, a 90 year old skeleton is leagues stronger than he was fifty years ago, and only accomplished that leap in the past two years.

So the argument is essentially that primes apply to nobody in this series except for Jinbe, to make it convenient for Sanji to pass him in strength. It’s an excuse to underrate Jinbe to prop up Sanji, as far as I’m concerned, and unsurprising based on that fanbase.

So we’ve successfully identified the next fallacious argument to underrate Jinbe in order to prop up Sanji, now that the bs arguments that Jinbe won’t join the crew have officially tanked.

I don’t understand for the life of me this thought that Jinbe won’t continue to get stronger and will plateau and that Sanji will magically surpass him in this arc in a series where the strongest people were the oldest ones and they never stopped growing. Kaido and Big Mom are the strongest they’ve ever been now, Blackbeard didn’t make any significantly ridiculous gains in his strength until his mid 40’s, Roger wasn’t recognized as the Pirate King until his mid-50’s, Garp was the strongest marine at Marineford, and Brook, a 90 year old skeleton is leagues stronger than he was fifty years ago, and only accomplished that leap in the past two years.

So the argument is essentially that primes apply to nobody in this series except for Jinbe, to make it convenient for Sanji to pass him in strength. It’s an excuse to underrate Jinbe to prop up Sanji, as far as I’m concerned, and unsurprising based on that fanbase.
If Jinbe continues to grow in the same pace... I don't mind it him being higher than Sanji..
You mistake me as someone who cares what power level Sanji is on
I like Sanji's character. I could't careless if he's weaker than Jinbe or not by the end of show

And I'm only stating the ceiling because it's "possible" considering he's 46 years old now...

If he turned out to grow faster... THE BETTER... I want the SH crew to be the STRONGEST CREW by the end of the show... even STRONGER than Rocks... to be able to to overthrow the WG...

Also... I defended Jinbe joining from long ago.. stop accusing bullshit to me when your argument seem to be just a "HATE" towards Sanji... which is pitiful

And I'm only stating the ceiling because it's "possible" considering he's 46 years old now...

Also... I defended Jinbe joining from long ago.. stop accusing bullshit to me when your argument seem to be just a "HATE" towards Sanji... which is pitiful
You elaborated the most on a theme people are trying to use as an argument against Jinbe, so I responded to you, but am talking about the general.

Saying Sanji isn’t as strong as Jinbe is hate towards Sanji lmao ok.

If Jinbe continues to grow in the same pace... I don't mind it him being higher than Sanji..
You mistake me as someone who cares what power level Sanji is on
I like Sanji's character. I could't careless if he's weaker than Jinbe or not by the end of show

If he turned out to grow faster... THE BETTER... I want the SH crew to be the STRONGEST CREW by the end of the show... even STRONGER than Rocks... to be able to to overthrow the WG...

Never Doubt the spontaneity In One Piece Power Levels, Heck While Watching impel down and Marineford I for Once Never Thought Jinbe even had Black Coated Haki,Not To Mention the sudden Surge in power Levels In Ennies Lobby

Lucci and jabra were the rivals.
Jabra only had a go at kaku when he saw his doriki was higher.
Also King and Queen are rivals as well. There is no coincidence there as well as Jack being a fishman and Jinbei arriving at the start of the war. Zoro vs King, Sanji vs Queen and Jinbei vs Jack

The only slight differences is 2nd in commands for those crews have had more notoriety after their 1vs1s, Kaku is CP0, Status of Jabra (Tbd), Mr 1 is still with Crocodile in New World, Mr 2 (TBD)

You elaborated the most on a theme people are trying to use as an argument against Jinbe, so I responded to you, but am talking about the general.

Saying Sanji isn’t as strong as Jinbe is hate towards Sanji lmao ok.
Balded statement: obviously you mean hate when I already stated before that Jinbe has better feat right now than both of Zoro and Sanji COMBINED... yet you made it seem like my comment is meant to downgrade Jinbe only to save Sanji some grace when I couldn't careless where Sanji stands in power level compared to Zoro and Jinbe...
And obviously it's hate when you're only referring to Sanji here while ignoring Zoro in the process... and denying the hate and twisting your words by saying "so saying Jinbe is stronger than Sanji is hate now" is not gonna solve it when I clearly stated Jinbe is stronger than Sanji...
I'll repeat.. pitiful

Lastly, and yes, depending on Jinbe's growth... Sanji and Zoro may surpass him or stay behind him... if he grows in SAME PACE... both of Zoro and Sanji will stay behind.. because he is already stronger than both... if he grows in slower pace... both will surpass him

I mean im fine with one feeling this way even if I disagree with it.. But wouldnt the same all apply for Zoro? What has he done to be potrayed above Jinbei? Beat Pica with help from Orlumbus?

Feat wise Jinbei can fight for 5 days, utilize haki, fishman karate, water techs, can block Yonko attacks, can knock a yonko on her ass (albeit weakened ) block magma fisted Admiral attacks etc

He's based on what weve seen clearly stronger then Zoro aswell as Sanji but hes missing from your post

:zosleepy: